TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 31, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I still don't know why Angela is so mad at Quinn (her words) and wants to sabotage his game on purpose.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, it’s from when Angela told Quinn to “look outside, that’s the group”. (Or something to that effect) and the group was Cam, T’kor, Cedric and Chelsie.

Quinn told T’kor to talk to Angela because she saw her outside, and he didn’t want Angela to think anything was going on. Now Angela thinks Quinn broke her confidence by saying something to T’kor.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From reading the overnight tweets, it seems Kenney talks about quitting more than we have seen. Last night Brooklyn said that Kenney's attitude of wanting to go home is disrespectful to everyone in the game, everyone who applied, casting production, etc.
Joseph said if he did leave, he would regret it, So maybe some of the fish are when he starts saying he wants to quit. He also said yesterday it is not worth 750K.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Rabina, and Angela are awake and on the feeds. Angela is sitting the couches, heavy sighing and staring into space.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Something is off about this season. I am losing interest fast. Not sure really what is not feeling right.

I know all the feed cust are a huge part of it. Mopping and crying Angela. Kenney wanting to go home. But something is just off.

I have no favorites. I am not really rooting for anyone yet.

The Lisa stuff and the Leah nonstop attention getting antics.

I hope it turns around. I keep trying but blah to it all so far!

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Same here, Mamapors! I think right now Quinn "might" be my #1, but I'm afraid to say anything too soon!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mamapors.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ditto Mama!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The three-person nomination this year has changed the way the game goes. Last year, once there was a HOH, we pretty much knew who would be nominated and that the house would vote unanimously to evict. (Until Cameron shook things up.)

Feeds are back.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah Jff, I kinda like Quinn, I kinda like Chelsie and Robina, I kinda like T'Kor, but usually by now I am invested in someone or a group of someones. Nothing yet.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Mama you are reading my mind. ITA. I haven't been this uninterested in Big Brother since the Paul return.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have to say the casting is awful. I know the casting team is new this year. A bunch of really boring people. and the ones that are not boring are crazy LOL.

And I am especially sad the two "older" houseguests are both not likable. I had such high hope. I saw them partnering up, and running the table LOL

I reserve the right to change my mind LOL!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK going to be more positive.

Angela is sitting at the table with a number of them participating in the conversation,

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like the 3 person noms it does prevent backdooring and everything being decided by Mon each week. I think the tv show has been good. The feeds are boring because they are cutting the good stuff

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
As usual, I like the changes.. .I like that it switches up the game and makes it unpredictable for the fans that end up in the house. :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH I love the 3 person nominee structure. It is nice to not know who is going home on Monday for sure.

I wonder how long they will keep that? Eventually when the numbers get down a bit, I bet the 3 person noms goes away.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kenney owned a candle and incense shop with his brother.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like the 3 person noms too... it gives those nominated another chance to save themselves and shake up the game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kenney also always wanted to own a Chuckie Cheese with a wrestling theme.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think things are starting to get interesting. Esp since secrets are being exposed and hgs are noticing things about people's behaviors.

I can't wait for Lisa to be gone so we can have feeds longer than 2 minutes.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I think you meant Angela?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela says to Kenney, Cam, and Kimo in the workout room, if I do not win the AI comp I still really want to be here and I promise not to put glitter on you. Crickets, and they change the subject to wonder if we get to watch the AI comp.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kenny, Kimo and Cam working out .. Angela is standing at the top of the room.. in her sun glasses .. staring .. and sighing every 45 seconds or so... and Kenny, Kimo and Cam are ignoring her...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oops. You are very correct, Kar.

And they both equally annoy me, so their names are interchangeable in my mind.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Grooch, agree with you there!