TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 31, 2024 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
She was leaning on the sliding door to the backyard, saying “open!”
She told someone she was hoping to absorb sun through the glass because she was so cold… then more fish. She needs to leave, she’s sucking all the fun and the Live Feeds from this season!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Every time there is a long feed outage, I immediately wonder “what has Angela done now?”

It is getting tiresome. Either show us what is going on or remove her from the house if the things she is doing are too toxic for our delicate eyes and ears.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela spilling Quinn’s power and you can tell no one is buying it.

https://twitter.com/bbstreets_/status/1818135784102261237?s=61&t=Jp2VitPpg-Z2oG43PkC1gg

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually some villains DO exactly this, cry or whine and play victim.

I imagine Angela's family would like her to stay longer, even until jury, so they can have a peaceful summer.

By the way I heard on Instagram that bb fans are attacking her employer and her kids, maybe grandkids on social media. That is not alright.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She can not have a normal convo with anyone!! She was having a decent convo with MJ in the kitchen. And she started crying for no reason. She makes them all so uncomfortable.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
When Angela gets evicted, they should bring in Dr. Phil to do the exit interview.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I know many players who’ve fake-cried as a strategy…. But not true “viillains.” Dan did it ONCE. Anyone who caused others to cry and didn’t feel badly: Mike Boogie/Will/the Brigade when laughed at Brittany/Derrick/etc. Rachel always cried but she was more of a “comp beast when it mattered” than a villain. Anyone who did it, it was so unexpected that it brought immediate results. Angela cries multiple times per hour, and nobody runs to console her. I believe that’s just “her!” She doesn’t even produce tears. They are numb to whatever she does, by now it’s all been seen before. In between she raves about what a FUN mom she is… I’m not buying it. I was thinking her boss, workers and family are praying she at least makes jury! LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds back Angela crying again.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no posts here for 3 hrs and it is only week 2!!! Angela needs to go

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Kinda think Joseph looks like a young Ray Romano - his face and his overall physicality

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Atcaroline: I said the same thing about Joseph… but I said he’s more like the love child of Ray Romano and Borat… 🥹🫤🤭

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds are in and out tonight. They are currently all on the rock room with Tucker, T'Kor and Kimo chatting. 1 & 2 feeds momentarily switch to the HOH room with Leah, Quinn, Cedric, Cam, Chelsie, and others chatting and then go back to the rock room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo is called to the diary room. The HOH feeds come back, then go away again.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, Brooklyn, Rubina, Lisa, and Joseph are also in the HOH room.
That leaves Angela and Kenney who are not on the feeds.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Yes, Calimom3 - exactly!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There are multiple people talking at the same time in the HOH room so it is impossible to follow the conversation.

In the rock room T'Kor was called into the diary room and Kimo has returned. Kimo tells Tucker that Quinn does have the power, and explains how his power works. He says we have to protect Quinn because Quinn has our back.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor has returned to the rock room. Tucker and Kimo talk about their ancestry and ask T'Kor about hers.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cedric joined the others in the rock room. Brooklyn was in there for a little bit and left.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It appears to be just Lisa, Leah, Chelsie, and Makensy in the HOH bed now chatting away.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Brooklyn are having a conversation in the unicorn room. Quinn talking about how attractive the girls are, but he's not getting in a showmance. He thinks T'Kor is one of the most beautiful women he's ever seen. Quinn and Brooklyn say that they trust each other and say goodnight.
Feeds cut back to the rock room. (I'm out for tonight.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've been trying to watch feeds but they keep jumping back and forth and it's hard to follow anything.

Rubina got out of Dr and Leah got called in. Rubina went up to the hoh room where Chelsea and MJ are.

Talking about Tucker. How he doesn't want to be a part of any alliance. Chelsea says it's only week 2 and once Lisa and Angela are gone things will change.

MJ and Rubina in bathroom talking about Lisa. Chelsea says outside of the house she could be friends with Lisa, but in the house 24/7 it's totally different. It's just to much. How Matt followed her around 24/7 and it was to much and Lisa is even worse about it. She needs alone time and is frustrated about it.

They agree that Lisa can't read a room.

Rubina wonders if Lisa is related to somebody famous. How Lisa is always traveling, going on vacation. She doesn't think Lisa works, wonders if she really is married.

Feeds switch to haven't room where people are sleeping. Why? They weren't saying anything mean. Now feeds go to we'll be right back.

So frustrating, these feeds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
FYI: if you hear the name Arby, that is Rubina.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Wait what?!?

Leah, Tkor, Rubina and Chelsea in kitchen talking about the guys and (not sure of correct context of convo) and who is who's type.

Tkor talking saying that she saw them going to town. Feds cut!

For some reason, I'm thinking it's not one of the girls in the house, but this happened when they were in the hotel?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just general chitchat in the kitchen now. It's enjoyable listening to it. Good, calming energy among them. I just wish Leah want there, she doesn't shut up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
How long will it take for Quinn’s power to be revealed to the rest of the house, now that Kimo confirmed to Tucker that Angela was telling the truth? I give it until tonight.

This should be an interesting day. I am curious to see how Tucker is doing now that his entire world view has collapsed around him.

Also, how will Quinn handle it? Hope that he does what Taran suggested and come clean, let the HG know that he will be the next HOH.