TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 7 - POV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 7 - POV users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It's on tonight @ 8/7 Central.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Do you think we'll see the Angela/Lisa fight tonight?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Brooklyn alone together discussing the Pentagon. They realize they are at the bottom of it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn telling us about the alliance the visionaries. It's the only alliance he will be truthful to. But he's aware it can blow up in his face.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea lying straight to Lisa's face that she's not the target.

Commercial.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
In the preview of tonight's show, bb is going to show us the Angela blow up with Quinn. Didn't show us anything about Angela and Lisa going at it. Drats.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor, Cam, Chelsea, Cedric talking about looking out for each in the game. Tkor tells us that she's worried people will think it's another cookout situation if they see them all together.

Angel looking out at them and this is where Quinn fight gets its origins.

Quinn goes out to them to give them a heads up.

So, I'm starting to see why feeds are always cut. Can't type gotta pay attention.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm gonna have to rewatch this whole thing over again to get full context.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Show is back and time for the veto pick.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not typing out the comp other than they have to build a tower and something about a laser.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kenny wins.

I gotta give Kenny kudos for getting it built. It looked impossible to do.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Have these people never made a house out of cards?? I guess Kenney is the only one who has.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow! This fight is just wow!

I can't blame Angela for being upset, but she handled it so poorly and made things even worse.

It started when Cedric went to Chelsea and told her what Angela said to Quinn about that's the group. Chelsea went and confronted Lisa about it.

Lisa knew it was Quinn who had said something in the first place.

I think the alliance name is the Core. (But tkor isn't part of it, I think) anyway Chelsea was upset because Angela was to close to the truth and is putting a target on them. Chelsea went a little bit hard on Angela (Not really, but Angela can't handle any confrontation.)

Anyway, Angela confronted Quinn in the bathroom. She tells Quinn that that was the group she wanted to work with. Tkor walks in and tells her that Angela was putting a target on their backs because of the cookout.

Angela flips and carries on about she is not a racist. Tkor gets fed up and walks out.

Back from commercial and Angela apoligizes to Tkor. Tkor tells us that she is glad Angela apologized and accepts it. She thinks Angela is a good person.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea in storage room telling Tucker that she has the power.

Tucker tells us that was a dumb move on her part. Tucker now telling Chelsea about it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pov meeting now. Kenny takes himself off. Tucker goes up.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Grooch - the only thing I would add is that after Tucker volunteering to go up as a pawn, he did try to convince Chelsie to put MJ up since she has the advantage and would have to use it. Chelsie, rightfully so, said in her DR that she doesn't need to get blood on her hands and make an enemy of MJ. I totally agree - it would have been a bad move for Chelsie.

Edit: I don't think MJ's advantage could have been used if she was put up in place of Kenney since she was the replacement for the Veto being used.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Not an Angela fan but I think she got a raw deal on this one. I don't think she meant anything racial by her statement, it was just her paranoia at work again and she wasn't that off. I think Quinn knew what he was doing and how it could be perceived. This is just my opinion based on being a very observant woman of color. This whole scenario took Quinn down a notch in my book.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jada, I have to rewatch it, because when I'm typing, I'm missing a lot. Quinn had once said that he thinks Tkor is the most beautiful person in the world he's ever seen. So I'm wondering when Angela pointed out the group if Quinn ran immediately to Tkor and said something to her because he panicked because he didn't want a target on her. Not realizing what a snowball he started rolling down the hill. If he really has a crush on her, why would he want a cookout rumor started? But then again, he's a very good liar and could have been calculating and he didn't think the whole thing through as to what the ramifications would be. I need to rewatch.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Grooch - Quinn ran to Chelsie not T'Kor.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Are you sure? I thought Quinn went outside where Tkor, Joseph and two others were and told her in front of the others. Then Tkor told Cedric, and it was Cedric who ran and told Chelsea.

If I'm wrong, I really need to stop watching and typing.

P.S. and that's why I wonder about what percentage was calculation and what % was impulse/emotion on Quinn's part. I'm sure there was a combination of both. But if it was mostly calculation, I'd think he'd wait til she was alone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
P.P.S. I just went to the alliance thread and clicked on the link at the bottom of the thread to see the latest chart.

Above, I posted that Quinn told us that he is really loyal and truthful to the Visionaries. That alliance is Quinn, Kimo and Tkor. So, if that's the case, I can't imagine Quinn purposefully trying to get her upset.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I saw that too Grooch. Quinn told Tkor outside, while they were by the pool.

So much goes back to poor communication and Angela not being clear about why she was pointing out that group. When she left is so vague, quinn could spin it however he wanted to suit his game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds last night and caught the very end of Quinn talking to the cameras. The only thing I heard him say to the camera was that he is the best liar in the house.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

And I really wish I knew what he was referencing.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn has the upgrade deep fake HOH power, but he has denied having it to certain houseguests.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: