TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Angela Fake/Real?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Angela Fake/Real? users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I find much of what Angela does to be performative. I think she is going to exit the house and say she was playing a character. Or continue as the “character”. This sounds insane as I type this. 😂

What are your thoughts?

P.S. Laughing real hard as I realize how the title of this thread sounds. Did you think this was going to be about boobies? Not going to fix it to leave a laugh. 😆

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think her happy/“mom” persona she came into the house with was the fake one. This RBF/snarky/eye-rolling/name-calling/crying victim is the one we’ve seen the most of. She’s not a good actress, I think the “fun/nice” person she claims to be is non-existent. She can’t hide a bubbly-fun gal behind her sour attitude for 2 weeks straight. Even her whispers to the camera are snarky, rude, mean. She never sheds tears when she fake-cries.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi Rieann, lol about the boobies!

ITA Calimom.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't stand the woman so I'm avoiding the show until she is gone. I think she has spent her life manipulating people and once someone says "no" to her, she feels she must destroy them. I have a cousin who is very similar to her in her need to control everyone. The family coddles her to avoid the outbursts. The HG's on BB have no reason to coddle Angela. Her behavior is not entertaining, it's borderline psychotic.

That said, those calling up her workplace to get her fired and leaving bad reviews for that company are no better than her in my book.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think we are seeing the real Angela. The way the snark rolls off her tongue comes from years of practice. As one of them said today, as soon as Angela and Lisa are gone, the game can start.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
She puts the P in petty

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am not as much of an avid watcher/gatherer as I was 24 years ago when I was the age the younger surviving TVCH members are now. I did predict that Angela, based solely on her on-air intro, would be the first to cry, and the first to go off the rails. Hopefully she will go soon and spare us more angst.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently viewers are also attacking her family members on their social media accounts. Also wrong.

I had said maybe they hoped she would be gone a!l summer, but probably they want her off tv sooner than later

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the responses!

After seeing what her employer said about playing a character it really got in my head. She LOVES camera time. I think it’s a bit of everything with her… manipulation being key. But yes, it is her personality. Love this Calimom-

I think her happy/“mom” persona she came into the house with was the fake one. This RBF/snarky/eye-rolling/name-calling/crying victim is the one we’ve seen the most of.

I also hate it when people on the outside get HGs fired from their jobs etc.

Mame, I let out such a whoop of laughter I scared my mom and sister.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
😁 😇

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I don't think Angela is a plant, but do think she is playing a part . . . a character that she created.

I think she came in with certain lines memorized, to spit out at opportune times. For example, during her rant on the staircase last week, it seems as though she was acting the part of Zingbot. rant; pause; "low budget movie". ZING!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela had practiced her speech and her insults to Matt. She was in her HoH room, went over it several times, and still messed up on the delivery. I think she thought she’d be the “ pool mom,” but got in over her head since these kids weren’t fawning over her, asking advice, catering to her…

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I think that Angela is not rooted in reality and she is very emotionally labile. If it were just an act, BB wouldn't be cutting the feeds every time she shows up. I think they are worried about her too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: