TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 30, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tucker head outside. Angela tells Tucker she knows about Quinn having the power. Angela says she wants to stay here, she won't expose it. She says she hasn't told one person.

Tucker doesn't think Quinn has the power, he thinks Lisa has it.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's a friendly conversation. Angela has been smiling through the whole conversation.

Tucker says just don't be dramatic. Angela says her exit would be dramatic if she goes.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The group upstairs left except for Leah and Cam. Some people from upstairs have gone outside where Angela and Tucker continue to talk.

Cam points at the wall and says, this line is friendly and this line is flirty. Cam tells Leah to stop looking at his eyes and at the diagram. Feeds cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is tickling Cam, and then runs away. Cam goes into the HOH room to get away from the tickling. Cedric rings the bell and Cam lets him in with Leah at the door. Cam goes out where Leah is. (Feeds are cutting in and out making it hard to follow.) Then I see them in the HOH room and Leah mentions missing some interaction and the feeds cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return just as Cedric, Leah, and Cam say goodnight to Chelsie, hug, and exit the room. Tucker and Angela are still talking in the backyard.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds cut to T'Kor and Rubina talking in the hammock.
The Tucker/Angela conversation comes to an end.
Cedric comes over to hug the girls in the hammock and Rubina says we're just talking about periods and stuff, then tells him goodnight.
T'Kor says she doesn't know who is lying and who is not lying.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds on the T'Kor and Rubina game conversation. I can hear pool shots in the background.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor: "Who do you feel you could trust right now, if they won HOH?"
Rubina: Kimo. ...

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn talking about Angela. He says he's not going to get in an argument with someone who's old enough to be my mom. She's probably talking sh!t about me right now. Lisa says that we've got your back. Joseph adds his take. They are not happy with Angela.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph: "So what do I do? You know what I mean. And, then, Matt yelled at me and accused me of telling her what to say in her little speech, which I had nothing to ..." (feeds cut to WBRB).

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph: "I'm civil. I was taught to respect my elders."
Lisa is asking him about what he knows about situations involving Angela. Joseph says he doesn't have the power. Lisa says she doesn't have it either. We will win and Joseph says, who? Lisa says me and Tucker.
Lisa: "Anything she [Angela] has said about me is an absolute lie."
Tucker says he has tried to help her and all she has done was put his name through the mud.
(I am out for the evening.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
How funny is it that Angela spills her big beans about Quinn’s power and no one believes her?

Could not be more perfect. I would not be upset if Lisa won the AI comp. Actually I would be ecstatic.

Thanks for the overnight updates, Vegan!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela was telling Kenney she has big news/important secret she will share if she’s evicted… what an odd way to campaign! Getting rid of the most annoying HG AND having them tell you a secret/helpful news on their way out sounds more like a reason to evict them rather than keep them! She keeps telling everyone she’s a fun person, just give her a chance.. someone needs to tell her they’ve given her a chance, it’s not the first day in the BB house and they HAVE seen her true personality, behavior, and the way she chooses to treat people. It’s why she’s on the block!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa is telling the truth about not having a power, Tucker doesn’t believe her. Angela is telling the truth about Quinn’s power, and Tucker doesn’t believe her.

I can’t decide if Tucker just doesn’t believe women, or just doesn’t believe anything that does not conform to his world view.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep, but woke up to Kenney telling Tucker and then later Kimo that the girls are running the house and something needs to be done about it. Kimo didn't say anything, but when he told Tucker, Tucker said he did not trust Leah at all. That's all the late night news I have.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I was thinking the same thing. If I was Kenney, I would be doing everything I could to get her evicted so I could get this valuable info. But I don’t think Kenney understands how to play Big Brother.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I need Angela to win, she is the most exciting thing in the house for me, at least when I used to actually SEE her

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would not mind Angela in the house, except that Angela being in the house is the reason you can’t see her, Christiii.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran brings up a great point.

One of the reasons Lisa is targeted is that they think she has a power. If Angela reveals to the house that Quinn has the power, it removes the reason to evict Lisa, and they might evict Angela.

So if Angela reveals it, she is basically evicting herself.

The only thing saving her at this point is that Tucker doesn’t believe her.

I FEEL LIKE I’M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Two things about Angela for me, I think she has issues and might be unhappy at home, hence trying to get on any and every reality show that will take her, AND I can't imagine this woman selling any type of real estate property. Her mood swings are epic.....what do you mean you won't buy this house from me, why did I waste my time with you, don't give me those bug eyes!!.....
yea can't imagine it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker was trying so hard to convince Angela that she is not going home, and Angela is not believing him. He was very frustrated.

Now he knows how he makes Lisa feel.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Love Taran’s idea that if Quinn is questioned about the power, he just confesses, tells them he will use it next week no matter what, so win it or throw it to me, but let’s get it out of the way.

Then, he gets to be HOH for a week and a half, essentially. And then gets to play in the following HOH.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds went to WBRB for wake-up call, I presume.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
World traveler 😂 not a real estate agent I would want!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and are on houseguests in the kitchen.