TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 29, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Lisa is eating whatever she made .. so it must have been slop based.. looks like she made a pancake or tortilla .. and something else that looks like jerky but could be fried pickles? (The jar she put back in the refrigerator ???)

She has shared a taste with Leah..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa made a platter of slop chips, olives and dips. MJ and Leah are not very appreciative of Lisa’s efforts. Leah wasn’t hungry and MJ doesn’t like mustard.

They are have nots. At least take a bite!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Rosem.. but Lisa licked her fingers .. several times in the process!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh. Well, nevermind, then. 🤣

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leah said there are 3 people following her around like dogs. Is she delusional.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah, who is following Tucker everywhere, is complaining that people are following her everywhere.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is telling her crush Tucker that she is not here for a showmance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam joins them in the rock BR and now the love triangle is complete. Now they are talking game after Leah had just said she doesn’t talk game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela tells Kenney that if she is voted out she will tell him something very interesting and he can do whatever he wants with the information. Says she will whispee it to him.

And if she isn’t voted out, she will share it with him so that they could use the power to get further.

I believe Angela plans to reveal Quinn’s power on the way out. Which would really be a sucky thing to do. Just to make herself feel important.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Do we know for sure who was replacement non?
I just turned feeds on, it looked like Leah was being boo hooey in bed.
I'm on quad so couldn't really hear, but Angela walked up to Kenney who is doing laundry and said something to him all smiley. He politely smiled, walked away and into the house, lol. He's obviously over her!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So .. Angela in the backyard .. just told Kenney.. that if she leaves on Thursday.. as she hugs him she is going to tell him a secret that she has been keeping .. and it will be his to do whatever he wants ... (going to tell him that Quinn has the bower???)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker is the renom.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Ah thank you Rosem! But didn't he seem disinterested?
I've wondered that, about being evicted and spilling Quinns secret. He hasn't done anything to deserve that, except trust the wrong person.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa is pacing around the backyard laughing out loud about how she is an organic chef and it is so funny. It is so funny, she has to laugh that it is so funny that people are joking about her not being a chef.

Cedric is on the terrace and calls out to her, asks how she’s doing. Lisa starts laughing even more. Then goes upstairs and explains that being a chef is who she is. It is her identity.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And she has been explaining it .. over .. and .. over.. and .. over...

A bug interrupted her.. she yelped.. and then she said it again... and continues to say it ..

Cedric is saying yep.. in all the right places and even says two or three encouraging words to verify that he is listening to her...

I have commercials right now.. and if it comes back to her saying the SAME thing .. I think I will be turning the channel...

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Did y'all know Lisa is a chef?? 😁

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked Angela hasnt revealed Quinn's power already. I thought she disliked Kenny so I am surprised that is the person she will help out if she is voted out. It would be more her style to yell it out to everyone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now that Tucker brushed off any chance of a showmance with Leah, she is in the hammock with Chelsie gushing about how Cam is following her around and he is sprung.

But of course, Leah must not allow anything between them because it will mess is their games. But then she recounts every single thing he said, and what she said back, and what he said. And OMG he said he had a dream about me, but he needs to leave me alone.

Like a middle school girl who is going to play hard to get. And telling all of this to Chelsie is indeed going to mess up his game.

Now she assumes that the dream he had was a sex dream and how crazy that is after just two weeks.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I look forward to hearing the next episode of Chelsie’s Confessions, when she shares her true thoughts on this conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Correction: Cam did indeed have a sex dream about Leah. Told her they got freaky in his dream.

So, yeah, his game is over. And probably hers too.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Leah had a good social game for a while.
Then she wouldn’t shut up, went boy crazy, almost like she thought she was the Bachelorette deciding between her Final 3 contenders!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joker's updates posts from 10:37 to 10:56 stated that the houseguests were doing improv theatre in the backyard. (If anyone finds clips of that, please post the links.)

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Just checked into the feeds and 1 & 2 are showing a group chatting in the upstairs lounge area. Feeds 3 & 4 were on T'Kor in the rock room, but she got up and walked through the house to get a broom and dustpan, then went back to the rock room to sweep the floor.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Whenever the group mentions anything that can't be aired, the feeds cut to T'Kor in the rock room.