TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 29, 2024 users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy. I originally took Quinn as a female but that was only from looking at the picture posted up top. When I watched the second episode, Quinn appeared quite male to me and from what I could tell identifies as male and is attracted to females (from his flirting with Leah). I have not seen any flirting from him with males in the house. Quinn seems kind of a throwback to "hippie" days and a little bit of a "nerd", meant in the sciency computer savvy way. Someone who would be fun to have a convo with and he speaks quite intelligently.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is becoming more apparent that BB production thinks they made a mistake by casting Angela. Everyone is noticing how she has basically disappeared from the live feeds, and feeds are cut whenever she is accidentally on camera.

This is how they are correcting their poor judgement. It’s not that she wasn’t vetted, the woman was on Dr. Phil, for pete’s sake! And other CBS game shows. They knew what they were getting. Yet they inflicted her on us anyway.

They make a mistake, and we are the ones who suffer for it, as they take our money.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I also feel kinda bad for Lisa. Sometimes she’s a bit much with the glitter and the talking and the essential oils and sage…but she is not a hateful person, and she means well.

I don’t like how MJ and Leah are becoming mean girls as they try to distance themselves from her. Leah, especially, who has had long, personal talks with Lisa and wanted to go to F2 with her at one point.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Conversations outside (Lisa and Leah) and in the HOH room (Chelsie and T'Kor).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sorry, everyone for bringing it up. I was going by what was posted in his bio folder and thought you guys knew something definitively. I only follow bb here. I don't read anything about bb on social media.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie says Kenney could win, and Tucker is going to try to win. Tucker must be the replacement nominee.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie and Tkor are talking about how Cam is infatuated with Leah, how in a roomful of people, he only looks at her.

LOL, poor Cam doesn’t know that Leah has already moved on to Tucker.

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Grooch - No worries! I think we need to have the conversations. It's understandable for confusion and love that we're able to clarify in a kind & respectful way.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So it appears Kenney took himself down and Tucker is on the block. So many ways this can backfire on Tucker.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie tells Tkor that Leah and MJ suggested putting Cam up as the replacement.

They say that Leah is downplaying her game knowledge.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph rings the bell and is invited into the HOH room. There is a large group outside, but no sign of Angela. Joseph said Angela did not blow up [at the ceremony]. He says only two more nights. (Is he insinuating that she will be voted out?) Those feeds cut to the kitchen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Chelsie commented that “she” didn’t blow up. Joseph said that he told “her” no more fights, if you just chill for the next two days, you’ll be fine.

So I guess since the name “Angela” was not mentioned, the AI-Skippy was not triggered and we were able to hear something about Angela. Who is a houseguest on a TWENTY FOUR SEVEN UNFILTERED LIVE FEED.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are cutting to pet cam instead of WBRB since they came back earlier.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We have petcam, but they probably just forgot to switch back to fish. Again.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Is the VETO ceremony now? I got the info on FB that is had already happened.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree with Jff0319. Also, you aren't the first person here or elsewhere to bring it up.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is out with the group chatting outside. They are talking about tattoos. Lisa said she felt she got on the show because of her "26" tattoo.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela pretend emotions again in the kitchen.

I am sorry I am so cynical about her. I think 99% of what she has done on here is acting!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone, especially Juliboo for weighing in.

I agree that Quinn is someone I would like to know better and certainly more than most HG.

UNFORTUNATELY on his Facebook posters are doin the purposeful judge daring that is all too common, which really gets to me.

I wouldn't trust Brooklyn's input about MJ, since they seem chummy in a mean girl way. Leah is worse imo.

I agree that Angela was a mistake.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I like it that Angela’s top matches the outdoor furniture and that Joseph is still wearing his beanie-copter hat. I had a beanie-copter hat when I was 9, in 1963! You could pull on the string and the copter part would fly.

I am grateful that Angela is being normal, sitting outside with everyone and not starting shit. We all get to enjoy the backyard .

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think we have ever had so little LF posts in the 2nd week of the show! I blame Angela!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leah WILL NOT SHUT UP! And no matter what the conversation is about she has an opinion, story.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I watched Joseph about an hour ago.. cleaning up the kitchen.. putting silverware away ... and now Lisa is cooking .. licking her fingers... doesn't look like slop.. (still could be) .. drops a lid on the floor .. picks it up .. puts it on the counter... (Didn't rinse it off..) dish and pan in the sink... puts whatever was in the jar in the other pan with her fingers (that she already licked)... puts lid back on jar and puts jar in the refrigerator... Yeah.. I can understand why Tucker thinks she's not a chef...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Pamy.. it's actually button boy.. he's responsible .. they could just change camera position instead...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is claiming that dijon mustard is not on the approved list of have-not food. He says Lisa should check to make sure.

I think that BB would have already stopped her, if dijon mustard is not a condiment, WHICH IT IS! If they can have PICKLES, I would think any kind of mustard would be fine.