TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 29, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, Rubina, and Leah head up to the have-not room. The feeds don't follow them and cut to Joseph trying to find his bed in the dark, carefully feeling his way. He makes it and gets under the covers.

Lights are also out in the have-not room and the girls are in their beds.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds continue to be on houseguests in their beds. (I will be out unless something changes.)

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Thanks Veganking!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ditto!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
GM!

Sounds like Leah is on the hunt for a showmance. Quinn, Cam and Tucker are potential victims.

Apparently she told Chelsie that Tucker is the one. This is after flirting with Quinn and Cam. Leah called Cam “a dusty”. Said this to Chelsie. This is what I’m getting from various SM, because I cannot listen to Leah anymore. She never shuts up, and needs to be the center of attention at all times.

I really wanted to like her. I really did.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So I am wondering. In Quinn's bio page, people were questioning if Quinn was a transsexual. I'm not even sure what the definition is, and I really don't care. But, I am curious if Quinn would even be interested in Leah. Not because Leah is Leah, but because of his sexual orientation. And what kind of house escapades this could lead to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taran reported that Leah told Quinn they could be friends but no showmance (not sure which day this was).

I still think she would be the one to get out now because she is so flirty and seems to have men and women thinking she is their person.

Angela and Lisa don't have that ability to get people protecting them

It might be too late to get Leah voted out and I think she could get Cam and Quinn in jeopardy. Cam already has his original allies questioning his loyalty because of his attraction to Leah and Quinn is jealous of Cam because of his own attraction to Leah.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Quinn identifies as male. He seemed interested in Leah, not Kimo, but nothing is set in stone.

If you just go by looks you might think he was born male, identifying as female, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea. Oh, what a tangled web Leah is weaving.

This just may want me to have her stay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Quinn does have a Facebook account and there people are arguing. Someone says they use they/them pronouns so are gender fluid. But I don't know that from Quinn.

Others say he uses he/him... So...?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
(9:27 - Maintenance Mode)
I just pulled up the feeds and the houseguests are up. They are showing the bathroom area and the kitchen.

(9:29)
Quinn talking with Angela, hoping that she would skip mistrusting T'Kor after having a conversation with others. Feeds cut away.

(9:31)
Tucker is having a conversation with Chelsie in the HOH room.

(9:34)
Tucker knows the Makensy has the upgrade power and America would vote if she uses it. He keeps saying if you do this there is no blood on you. He notes that Leah is getting flirty with her. He doesn't like it.

(9:37)
Tucker says Joseph is a carbon copy of one of his best friends.

(9:39)
Chelsie says if she puts up Makensy, she has to use the power today. But she is afraid that she would stay and come after her next week. "I'll let you [Tucker] know if anything changes."

(9:42)
They hug and Tucker leaves. Feed cuts to the backyard group chatting.

(9:45)
Leah says Big Brother Reddit had 400,000 followers before the season started.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
HG are awake, veto ceremony is later today.

Tucker went to the HOH room to suggest to Chelsie that putting up MJ would flush out the power and then she can put him up after MJ takes herself down.

Chelsie explains to him that America’s vote decides, not her or MJ.

Tucker says he is still willing to be the pawn, but wanted her to think about it.

Tucker and Chelsie are suspicious of Leah and MJ, who are “complaining” about Lisa following them around, and being “besties” with Chelsie because she is HOH.

I wonder if Tucker is having second thoughts about volunteering.

Chelsie is worried that if she puts up MJ, and Lisa has a power, then both will stay and come after her. She is going to talk to Lisa before the veto ceremony.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn comes to HOH room. Chelsie downloads the Tucker conversation.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
When the feeds go down, here is a clip of Matt answering questions. It is 9:52 in duration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s45G1I8b9yA

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Grooch: the term “Transexual” is not used anymore. The correct word is transgender. Because it is about gender and not sex. 😀

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is not in favor of putting MJ up. If Chelsie thinks she would the use the power on her, she is sadly mistaken. She said she needs one of Leah, MJ, or Lisa to go this week. Then put up Leah or MJ. If MJ goes up and uses her power, I think America might vote Leah on the block.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Julieboo, and I'm glad you told me. Otherwise, if I heard the word transgender, I'd be busy trying to figure out the word and whats the difference between that and transexual in my brain, instead of listening to the person talking. And I'm sure I have done that and I just don't remember.

P.S. The word transgender does make more sense to me.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The houseguests are really attending to their looks this morning. I guess they want to look good for the veto ceremony.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have been watching Leah, and she is making sure that she is always in Tucker’s line of vision. While putting on makeup, she was sure to bend over in front of him to use the mirror on the counter. The entire bathroom is full of mirrors, and she has used the other ones, where Tucker was brushing his teeth.

Now she’s flipping her hair around, spraying it, putting on even more makeup. Very obvious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa is wearing a little slip dress and short white boots. She is walking around the bathroom like a supermodel, looking at her butt in the mirror and doing some choreography. No one is paying any attention to her. She says some inspirational things to herself in the mirror.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Part of me feels sorry for Lisa. I believe she acts the way she does is because she is extremely insecure.

But saying that, the way she compensates for it, makes her very off-putting. It's a viscous cycle.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And those white boots have got to go.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds cut to Petcam.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Grooch: 😘

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there has been no news to state Quinn is trans, that I know of. I think we need to stop assuming just because he looked fem that he could be. As soon as you hear him talk and get to know him I dont think he looks like a girl