TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Rate The House Guests

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Rate The House Guests users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
We've had a week to get to know them, so it's time to rank the HGs from Favorite to least Favorite

1. Tucker (just for entertainment purposes)
2. Quinn
3. Rubina (and I thought I was going to really dislike her at the beginning)
4. Chelsea
5. Joseph
6. Cedric
7. Tkor
8. Kimo
9. Kenny
10. Cam
11. Brooklyn
12. Leah
13/14 Tied Lisa and Angela

Did I forget anyone?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
You forgot MJ

Jade2

07-12-2012

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
1. Quinn
2. Chelsea
3. Rubina
4. Joseph
5. Cedric
6. Tkor
7. Kimo
8. Brooklyn
9. Leah
10. Tucker
11. Cam
12. Makensy
13. Lisa
14. Angela
15. Kenney

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cali, I have her at number 12. They are the same person, aren't they?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wait, Jade2 has 15 and I only have 14. Who am I missing?

Oh, I see, I was looking at Jades list. lol!

I'll put her at 13 and move Lisa/Angela down a notch.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! I'm having one of those days. Thankfully, it's my day off. Otherwise I'd be making a fool of myself at work. It's more fun to be a fool here.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down so much and I have not watched the last episode yet so mine list is flexible.

1. Chelsea (think she is playing the best game so far. Laid back, calm, and many of the HG think they are her "person")
2-4: TKor, Rubina, Cedric all are playing a good game, laying quite for now but have good alliance at this time
5&6 Quinn and Tucker these guys are a bit different but engaging and both of them have the potential to be very strategic
7 Kimo
8 Brooklyn
9 Kenney
10 Joseph
11 Cam
12 Mckensey
13 Angela
14 & 15 Leah and Lisa (both annoy me tremendously)

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I expect this will change as the season progresses.

1. Quinn
2. Chelsie
3. Tkor
4. Joseph
5. Kimo
6. Tucker
7. Rubina
8. Cedric
9. Cam
10. Brooklyn
11. Kenney
12. Makensy
13. Leah
14. Lisa
15. Angela

Everyone from 6-10 are very fluid.

Kenney is a solid 11.

Everyone from 12-14 depends on who annoys me most atm.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, after another week, I really do need to redo my list.

1. Tkor
2. Rubina
3. Chelsea
4. Joesph
5. Kimo
6. Leah
7. Cedric
8. MJ
9. Quinn
10. Tucker
11. Cedric
12. Brooklyn
13. Cam (who?)
14/15 Angela/Lisa

My, what a difference a week makes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, shoot! I left Kenny out. Doesn't matter, he's fallen to the bottom, underneath Angela and Lisa.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
1. Tucker
2. Rubina
3. TKor
4. Chelsea
5. Kimo
6. Cedric
7. Joseph
8. Brooklyn
9. Angela (just to keep things spicy and not
boring.
10. Cam
11. Quinn
12. MJ
13. Leah

Kenney can go anywhere. I don't care because he seems to not care.

I loved Quinn at the beginning, but not so much anymore. I love Tucker. Angela I do not like at all, but prefer her to stay awhile, just for good feeds! Leah is on my last nerve.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yeah my list is also out of date already. I'm goona wait to see how Cedric does with this HoH before re-ranking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Smart move, Kminfinity. After finding out that Joesph told Tucker everything about the collective, I may have to switch their spots on my list. Lol!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Right now every HG gets an "F" from me for either being unwatchable (Angela, Leah), non competitive, should not have applied to be on the show (Kenny), no strategic plan for Power Ups (MJ and Quinn), being nice but not planning any moves (Rubina, TKor and Kimo), being egotistical, cocky and a legend in their own minds(Tucker and Joseph), wanting to "go with the house" (Cedric and Chelsie) Brooklyn just boring, and Cam for pursuing a useless showmance with Leah and not doing anything to play the game (plus dirty socks). "F's" all around.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Top 4:

1. Chelsie
2. Quinn
3. Kimo
4. T'Kor

(Chelsie and T'Kor were two of my top picks at the beginning - only based on their Bio's ... Angela and Cam were my other two... LOL.. well batting 500...)

5. Cedric
6. Rubino (Haven't seen much of her.. but I'm placing her here for potential.)

7 - 9 Cam, Tucker, Joseph (Some decent game play .. some bad game play .. some what are they thinking game play... LOL!)

10 - MJ .. if she hadn't started so heavy with -the guy whose name is only going to be associated with going out first.... she would have been able to integrate with everyone else .. and probably would have been liked enough to be part of a large group - she is trying now.. but once her "power" has been extinguished .. don't know if she has enough time to turn it around.. (and enough other people that are annoying to the other houseguests...)

11. Brooklyn ..
12. Leah.. UGH .. nails on a chalkboard.. over and over and over

13 & 14 Kenney and Angela.. I don't know when "I just want to go home" has ever been a good strategy.. and although Kenney does well with one on one interactions.. in a group.. he's just a piece of the furniture...

And Angela .. I had her in my top 4... (because she is originally from Long Beach - and I went to CSULB)... Big disappointment .. HUGE!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Just an FYI, I thought these poll results from BigBrotherNetwork were interesting. How did Kenney get so high on the list?

1 Quinn
2 Tucker
3 Kenney
4 Leah
5 Angela
6 Matt
7 Makensy
8 Lisa
9 Cedric
10 Rubina
11 T’Kor
12 Kimo
13 Cam
14 Chelsie
15 Joseph
16 Brooklyn

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Was that poll done on X?

That would explain a lot of why a lot of them polled the way they did. Notice that it's all the white hgs at the top, with the men above the women? Such a toxic place.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I'm not sure, but I think so. It was published on their website.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oddly enough, Joker's updates has them in this order:

Leah
Rubina
Makensy
Cedric
T'Kor
Kimo
Tucker
Brooklyn
(Matt)
Chelsie
Kenney
Quinn
(Lisa)
Joseph
Cam
Angela

Not sure how they do their polls, or why they include eliminated HGs?

https://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I think I like Tucker best. Cuz he was the first and only one to mix things up and risk things to get rid of a very good player (Quinn).
So for now:
1. Tucker
2. Mackensy
3-10. Everyone else not mentioned above or below
11. Cedric (for being a rather wimpy HOH
12. Quinn
13. Angela

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: