TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 28, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah is telling Chelsie that she feels that Lisa is following her around and this is not helpful to her game, the game that she is playing all alone. <eye roll>

It is so weird to think that a few days ago, Leah basically pledged her life to Lisa, and they were going to be final 2.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah has said the word “like” about eight times within 10 seconds as she continues to bash Lisa.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah bashing that Lisa leaves food and other things all over the house.

Ok, Chelsie, you got your answer. End this conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa made some crunchy slop balls with an aoli dip. Leah and MJ said they were delish. I know she will be devastated if she is evicted, after using her chef skills to endear herself.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From what I'm hearing, Angela and Lisa are almost competing to be the most obnoxious... honestly I think Leah is a bigger threat as she flirts and gets people almost fighting over her but I can see where Lisa and Angela would be quite an irritation. I see the point of ousting Lisa since it seems like Angela is so unstable she might even leave on her own. What a disappointment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am disappointed in Angela. I was hoping for a Rennie, but we got a Paloma.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
At this point I hope Angela just leaves. I am tired of her moppy face and tears.

Super Fan?? No way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, we will need to send positive telepathic vibes to Lisa so that she wins the AI comp.

I will have my glittery moon water ready to go on Thursday.

🌝💥

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Leah and MJ thought that they, along with Matt and Kenney, were going to be the core cool kids alliance and were expecting to just run through the house like tyrants, getting rid of all the nerds. Now that Matt is gone, and that dream is dead, they are floundering.

So, as irritating as the Angela situation is, I am grateful to her for our current dynamic. The nerds and underdogs have a fair shot.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They really do!
Chelsie poured the moon water out LOL, we are going to need to make some more before Thursday.

I am a bit fearful with this Tucker going on the block. We have seen stuff like that backfire before.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker talking to Angela. They are letting us hear the convo. Tucker is telling her he volunteers to go on the block. He wanted her to hear it from him and not others.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Alcohol for Joseph's birthday. Gonna be a lot of FISH tonight.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m SO glad Leah and Lisa are on slop… no alcohol for them!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, Howie! Alcohol!!!

I am also glad that MJ and Leah can’t drink. Lisa too. I don’t think I could take any tipsiness from those three.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Lisa on the outside terrace. Tucker is accusing her of having the power. She is denying it .

He is offering her an alliance IF she is honest with him and admits that she has the power.

Feed switches to kitchen, where everyone else is.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Does Leah ever shut up!!!!!!!
Does MJ ever stop looking at herself in the mirror!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, back to Tucker and Lisa.

Tucker is so convinced that Lisa has the power that he is not accepting that she does not have it. He wants her to think about the alliance offer (no one would ever suspect!) and talk to him again when she is ready to tell the truth.

This conversation will probably go on for hours.

It would be hilarious if they came out of this as allies, and everyone votes Angela out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is SO condescending. I know he is dangling this alliance offer just to get her to admit she has the power. He has no real intention of aligning with her.

Tucker is gaslighting her. He is saying that everyone thinks she has the power.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It was so sweet earlier—Joseph and Cedric were talking outside. Joseph said he was so happy everyone is so nice and celebrating his birthday. He was worried people wouldn’t “get” him because he’s quirky and there aren’t a lot of “Josephs” out there… he said Cedric is amazing and he reminds Joseph of a few of his friends back home. Then BB called Joseph to the SR where birthday drinks/decorations awaited. They all put on their Lilliputian hats and were so kind and attentive to Joseph!

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Tucker is going to feel like such an idiot as he should.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I just noticed, the staircase going up the landing over the backyard is spiral. Is that the one that used to be in the house??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Even though Tucker is gaslighting Lisa, don't forget that she is bold face lying to him that she didn't vote for Matt. So, I don't feel bad for her at all.

And she is cool as a cucumber.

Lisa is such an odd duck.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And after Tucker was done talking to Angela and left her, Angela kept saying that she doesn't believe a word he said.

Though she did admit that she doesn't have to many cards to play.

Angela, you have no cards! Zero, zip, nada!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Angela is talking to Kimo now.

And button boy isn't switching to fish!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's telling him that she's tough. Tears aren't a sign of weakness, its just an emotion. Blah, blah, blah.

Now she is complimenting him about what a special person he is and how proud she is of him.

Angela, you've only known him for a week!