TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
All things technical

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: All things technical users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is anyone getting a message from paramount saying that you've reached your limit of different devices watching feeds and check back later?

And when you click to get back in, the feeds are replaying what you've just watched 5 minutes ago?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s been happening to me all week! So frustrating … also, when I change cameras, most of the time it goes directly to the camera view. Then sometimes it blasts those annoying trumpet-like notes and then a loud strings or piano tune which is awful and unnecessary.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cali. At least I know now that I'm not doing anything wrong on my side that I need to fix.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Trying to figure out how to watch the feeds on Pluto tv???

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Fan3
Not sure if Pluto is similar to Paramount…
On Paramount I just click on the BB pic of Julie & the BB logo. Then I scroll down past the row of episodes available so far, then there’s a row of thumbnail pics of each of the 4 Live Feed camera choices, plus a quad camera choice. Hope you get to see it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I tried googling it. I think it's a separate channel. So, in the pluto app, do a search for big brother, and the bb feeds channel should pop up.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All, Super bummed Tucker got voted out but happy he won the $20K. Smart of the other hg's to vote him out as he is quite a 'game player'. *wink*

Ok, came here because I want to watch his exit interview with Julie and can't find it. I fought the Instagram Big Brother but not the interview. Is it not posted yet or am I looking in the wrong place?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen Julie's interview with Tucker posted anywhere, but he has done exit interviews that are on YouTube.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: