TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 27, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kenney, Angela, and Lisa are up. Kenney won the veto, so he should be taking himself off the block.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Cam Cam Cam - lave the room. Can't you see what she is doing!!!!!!

Chelsia and Cedric have reason to worry.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw on twitter Angela confronted Quinn about her saying something about the group and he is trying to tell her she is wrong and she says stop lying I can tell your lying.

She needs to go!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, that's a very good theory and I'm running with it. I need a plausible explanation. And who knows what came out of her mouth before the feeds came on. Maybe bb has a reason to be worried.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback: I was told steel wool/steel wool pads work better than mesh barriers for rats. They chew through everything, except steel wool!

I’m worried voters won’t evict Angela because she’s a great east target!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Calimom.. thank you! ... We have wire barriers that they haven't been able to pass through elsewhere.. but will try anything. We've had them in our car engines.. they love to chew wires...Pine Sol is a deterrent.. they don't like the smell apparently..

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks and I hope it's Angela going this week. I don't think I want to see a crazier Angela, I do believe we're only seeing a tad of who she actually is.

Poor Kenny will be used over and over and I would find it funny, if he were to end up winning the whole thing. Since he was saying he would go for Matt. He lucked up and won Veto, you never know! LOL

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I watched little more of Matt's talk with Julie, I actually like him and hate he's out because of some crazy lady, angers me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way Bama. It just breaks my heart.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back after a long WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Well, that didn't last long. Back to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and all on the kitchen area.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Bama and Mame, me too. He got such a raw deal, all because of one unhinged person.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and all on the houseguests that are outside.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I saw a couple of people playing corn hole outside, and feeds went to WBRB.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for Matt from the start, just kind of that know it all attitude. But, he did not deserve the Angela tirade! Especially the name calling and horrible faces! It definitely contributed to him being voted out.
I truly believe she is mental.

Where do we watch Matt's interview with Julie, please?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back and they are still playing corn hole.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Back to WBRB, then feeds again.

Extended interview of Julie with Matt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8FmEWz8uSk&pp=ygUgSnVsaWUncyBleHRlbmRlZCB2aWRlbyB3aXRoIE1hdHQ%3D

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The girls are in the kitchen with Kimo. They were watching something on a little recorder or phone or something. That is odd. They were all along the long counter/table.

Meanwhile Angela is sitting at the dining table all by herself, just watching them.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are enjoying themselves, and they cut to Angela with a serious look on her face, eyes glued on the houseguests.
Feeds cut to WBRB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bamagirl, I found Matt exhausting, constantly talking about himself. I really don't mind that he is gone.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back for a little bit, then cut again to WBRB. It's tough trying to follow anything today with the constant cuts.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Lisa and Makensy are working in the kitchen. They are the only ones on the feeds.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Lisa and Makensy have been comparing notes on what they should do with their creation. Even that was cut momentarily.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, he might have rubbed more on nerves, had it not been for Angela and her crazy ways. I enjoyed his interview and wished we had a chance to meet this side of him.