TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 27, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I have seen both Chelsie and Lisa wearing a cap with a propeller on top. I wonder if it was part of the veto game.

Makensy and T'Kor are wearing regular caps.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Ive got a hitch in my gitalong because my last post was blocked for dont know why.
Kenney went from send me home to oops I won.
Maybe its a Matt revenge tour.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Lisa asked Chelsie if she was o.k... Chelsie responded "ugh .. I have to put someone else up" .. Lisa told her "if you want to talk about it .. I'm here for you".. Lisa .. who is on the block.. maybe she wants to help name a replacement....who would she pick?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Joseph is very low in the ratings at Jokers, so I would be concerned that America would vote him in.

Bottom four are:
Angela, Lisa, Joseph, Brooklyn

https://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But.. MJ didn't save Matt, so would she save Leah?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sea.. we live on an acre property.. have had many packrats in many years... our animal cam once caught a coyote snagging a pack rat...

I told my son that I thought it might have been getting ready to nest in that cabinet.. so I hope my startling it .. took care of the problem.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now, if Kenney really wanted to go.. But, no..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Angela keeps saying "I know you are lying" to people who are actually telling her the truth.. she's going to lose the few people who support her real soon...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Sea! I want Leah as the replacement Nom

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Angela's bitching at Quinn now.
'Who'd you tell?!'
I-I told T-Kor to come talk to you
A- why would you do that ?!
Q- because you said you were worried about that group
A- I was never worried about T-Kor!

And button boy strikes!

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Joseph for packing the ugliest clothes of the season, and I love it.
Can someone tell me why everyone is babying Angela, because she is a shield from everyone else? Because crazy makes a great show?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, my friend also had acreage in Topanga canyon, so there was room for critters. Back then Lynn Red grave lived down the road but her dogs would get loose, maybe horses too, and have to be rounded up and taken home.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Atcarolina posted:

Forgive me here but Angela is fixated at the male bods working out. After walking a couple laps she pulled up the puffy orange chair to glare at them. Later she engages in convo with the group and mentions she has a hall pass. Really? What the ****? Does she really think she is 25 years younger? Maybe she wishes so - she certainly seems to be emotionally.

Atcarolina, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way. I am convinced that the only reason Angela was so upset with Matt, is because she had a crush on him, and he wasn't reciprocating back. She's childish and immature.

And she will do this (or maybe has already started) to the next guy she gets a crush on in there.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I think Kenney thought with Matt he didnt have a chance whether Matt went home or not and he just wanted to go home to reality, But found out he wasnt so hated after Matt left and oops I can do this...just a guess. Every week these HGS get a weekly paycheck, maybe just more $$

Off topic, LOVED the Olympic Opening....Real history of France, and not Disney France.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I totally agree. I think Angela had a crush on Matt but was very jealous that all of his attention went towards Makensy. (Especially since reading here that she allegedly has a hall pass...) ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is why we don’t have feeds:

https://twitter.com/bblionotev/status/1817318951405387816?s=61&t=EktVpb2QXSKiCdzHYxjp3w

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not know what "she has a hall pas" means. I heard her say it but do not get it.

Also I am reading on twitter that Angela also told Lisa to wipe that smirk off her face a bit ago.

So who knows who Angela is fighting with and WHY WE CAN NOT SEE IT!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Poor Quinn, and I cannot imagine the amount of regret he must feel for sharing that secret power info with Angela. It tied him to her for as long as they are in the game.

Yet again, BB cut us off from the thing we tune into live feeds for. The confrontation and controversy that they advertise when they’re selling the live feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, Quinn is Angela’s current victim.

ANGELA started this whole thing. She told Quinn to look outside at the group by the hot tub. SHE is the one who started her current distress.

If Angela is going to get the feed cut because she is fighting with everyone, then I hope they vote her out. I wanted Lisa out, but she doesn’t get the feed cut.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Oh please send that woman home.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, a hall pass means you can cheat on your spouse under an agreed set of circumstances. Like having a showmance in the BB house.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Yes, I also thought Angela had a big crush on Matt after her big meltdown. Seemed very junior high to me especially how she personally targeted him throughout her rant. Maybe getting married at 16 stunted her. I can only see her spiraling further.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OHHHHHH Thank you Rosem!!

I learned something today.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
A hall pass at her age, imagine that! Ridiculous….

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It just makes me so mad that they block all the stuff with Angela. Now I want her to just go home over Lisa! This is ridiculous.