TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 27, 2024 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy for the news on Matt……he is d u n .

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Blame me everyone, every time I go to Pluto feeds in less than 3 minutes it goes to pet cam, sorry.
I heard Angela say that her husband is probably critiquing her game play and disapproving of it.
She must have liked the attention she got week 1 and then freaked out when Matt used words that triggered her. No way am I defending her, she seems to be running at top speed to be on any reality show that will take her, why, beats me.
Josephs clothes in the yard today.LOL
Matt will be on Survivor if Jeff is watching.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I swear the HOH room is smaller this year. I wonder if that is where they got the room to have comps "upstairs".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
When Angela was having her meltdown in the HOH and Lisa was talking her off the ledge, Angela said she was so grateful for Lisa being there for her to give her guidance. That in her real life she depends on her husband to advise her on everything. I even called Lisa her 'surrogate husband'.

I believe Angela has been married since she was 16.

She has thrown Lisa under the bus as of now, though, so I guess Angela will need a new 'husband'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, that makes sense.. Font size. Years ago the cat I had then inadvertently hit keys that messed wit font size and it drove me crazy until I figured it out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Angela said she is 50, married for 32 years, but still very young.

So right now, are they choosing players, or actually playing for pov?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nevermind. Brooklyn and Joseph.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela said she’s been married 34 years.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh.. So 16 .. That was my first impression but I searched and found 32, but that might have been from an early tv venture.

If she was pregnant right away, she might have felt trapped.. Then at some point got her real estate license and started her pursuit of tv fame or infamy.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just a note:

After Leah and MJ left the HOH (see up above) . . . they were down in the bathroom and saying something to the effect "if he had toned it down" (Matt) "we would be sitting pretty right now" .. "instead we ..."

So don't believe Leah too much .. I know MJ can't be trusted.. even tho' she's trying to distance herself from Matt... but Leah is working harder to convince everyone else that she was throwing a pat on the back vote - and not really voting for him... because she had something going with Matt and MJ... (except she did .. and people saw it..)

Leah and MJ are still very solid...

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Kenney won VETO!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Chit Chat:

So hubby has been on his annual camping trip with the guys (this may be year 24 or 25.. don't remember) since the 15th .. and he comes home late tomorrow night..

So I've been doing my annual while he's gone projects.. which this year have included cleaning all the baseboards (on hands and knees or scooting around on my tooshie).. and this morning I decided to work on the back patio.. when he does a project in the back yard or works on the pool .. stuff just gets left .. so I'm cleaning up .. son has the day off as well so he's tearing down boxes and putting things in the trash for me.. and I'm getting ready to put some things in the cupboard that holds the pool chemicals .. and I open the door and there staring back at me is a RAT.. a large grey pack rat! I slammed the door.. (I startled it .. he or she startled me.. ) I yelped .. and my son came running .. I'm laughing ..saying that I just came face to face with a rat..

So we let things settle down... we do our thing.. son goes out later and figures out a way to open the door without being right in front of it.. and no rat (it probably escaped out one of the holes in the back - it's a free standing cupboard - which we plan on putting wire mesh on at a later time...) Anyway.. it's a good thing we are cleaning up the area...

But it's hot.. and we can only do things a 15 minutes at a time and then come back in to cool off...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Hooray for Kenney!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Did Kenney accidentally win the veto? Hahaha!

I know that Lisa is the target, but Chelsie has been suspicious of Cam being too friendly with MJ and Leah! So this could change.

Or.. Angela could lose her mind and cry herself out of the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kenney tells Leah that “ they could now run this house” and they high five like they have always been a team. Meanwhile, Leah was only connected to Kenney via MJ who was only connected via Matt, who is gone.

Yep, winning one veto with 2 loose allies = running the house.

Sure, Jan.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Good job Kenney!

When Chelsie originally was choosing noms, she said if one came down MJ would be replacement, but that was before she told her she had the power.
But now, I doubt it.
Who is the best candidate?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kenney, the one who can't decide if he wants to be there or not? How fitting. :-)

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Chelsie needs to put up MJ and make her use her power. If she puts up Leah, MJ will take her down.

I also think Cam is getting to close to MJ and Leah. They subtle flirting I'm glad Chelsie and Cedric are noticing it. Don't fall for it Cam.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Leah should be replacement nomination. She is allied with MJ, with Cam, with Quinn, now Kenney is proposing this and several small groups where she keeps proposing that Brooklyn be included, they are allied. Plus she has already shared things Quinn told her. She is really dangerous.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If MJ's power is used, since Angela is already on the block, I have no idea what the mass internet voters would do in terms of replacement!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The risk you take in using the America’s veto, is that you can’t predict who America will put up as replacement. America could nominate your ally. And MJ doesn’t have too many allies. It is not a very good power.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
MJ would take Leah down, therefore it should be MJ going up so she would have to save herself.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Need.. If that is a real packrat, you may find its nest somewhere with interesting items. A friend had one many years ago and it had shiny things, string and oddly, a hoard of sandpaper! She was pretty amused.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
America probably would put Leah up. Hopefully everybody is sick of her antics and constant posing and primping for the cameras.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see your logic there, Jada.