TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 27, 2024 users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
About Matt telling everyone he is "a nice guy"

My experience has been when I guy tells you something multiple times about himself......the opposite is true. Just saying.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
There are 4 automatic players, the HOH and the three nominees. The HOH draws the other 2. If she draws one of the nominees, they get to name someone else to play. There is no Player's Choice chip in the bag.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I want them to someday not announce the vote. I know it is a big part of the game, but I wonder how it would change the game if they just said so-and-so is evicted, with saying by a 9-3 vote.

Over the years it has been a big part of the game. And fostered the vote with the house mentality.

Like right now they are pushing Leah a bit about why she voted for Matt. I really hate that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Leah, TAKE A BREATH!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Mamapors! For some reason, I thought the HOH was no longer an automatic player.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Why does Leah consider herself a “good player”?

What has she done other than constantly talk?

She hasn’t won a damn thing and the only alliances she made is Lisa who is halfway out the door and a broken Nomance couple.

Even her flirtmance Quinn is not sharing valuable information with her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have not gotten into this season yet but I am of the opinion that Matt will return somehow, someway to have a showmance with MJ.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela comes to the HOH room and asks for 5 minutes alone with Chelsie. Leah and MJ leave.

Angela pledges her heart to Chelsie, says if anyone does anything to her (?) she will take care of it. She is not afraid to stand up to anyone. Angela wants Chelsie to trust her.

Chelsie starts giving Angela scenarios of different people winning veto and what she would do.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is doing that thing where her voice cracks like she's about to cry, and then sounds like she is crying, but there are no tears.

Chelsie tells her to do her best to win the veto, tells her to keep playing the way she is, that she's doing great and eyes are not on her, eyes are on other people.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Marameko, he wont return. Julie told him about news in the outside world.

Mama, I also wish they wouldnt say the vote. . I think more would go opposite the house vote if that was the case

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed that they are on inside lockdown, probably been for a while. So I guess they are having the veto comp in the backyard.

ETA: NOPE - I see people outside playing pool. I think because so many of them were inside, I just assumed...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela is also someone who is constantly saying “I’m a good person…”. Then she screams, yells, calls names, lies about Matt, cries (without tears), and plays victim when she doesn’t get her way. I have never thought someone with those behaviors was a “good” person.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cali! She says she is full of love and she is the fun mom, and wants to play nice with all the wonderful people in the house, and then screams at Matt: "BUT NOT YOU, CRAZY EYES!!!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have seen nothing fun about Angela yet. Granted, I have not watched feeds beyond clips, but she just seems so forced.. Like Price is right manic alternating with paranoia and vengeful thoughts.

Are they considering her as a good target?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy is right, Julie told him of outside news (treating rather serious topics almost as gossip) and even more importantly, he was interviewed many times and given info on the season, and is back on social media. He is gone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I had also been told that the HOH wouldn't play pov, then she was listed. Told it was because someone pulled her chip.. Then on the show it was clear that she was always going to play and even did all the chip drawing.

I kept updating the IHH table, so you could have gotten that there or wherever I heard it.

It does seem logical that HOH should play.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Forgive me here but Angela is fixated at the male bods working out. After walking a couple laps she pulled up the puffy orange chair to glare at them. Later she engages in convo with the group and mentions she has a hall pass. Really? What the ****? Does she really think she is 25 years younger? Maybe she wishes so - she certainly seems to be emotionally.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Matt repeatedly talks about how nice he is.

I think he should go on The Challenge, mostly because I don't watch that, but also there he would get the physical comps he was counting on in BB, but he would have to win friends there.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela must have a history of not wanting or not being able to make a solo decision. I noticed when she was on “Let’s Make a Deal,” when Wayne Brady asked her to decide if she was going to continue picking cards for a chance at the $20k or keep the amount she’d already won, she asked if her sister could join her because it was a big decision. I don’t watch game shows so I don’t know if that’s common or strange?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sea, I love that you do the IHH table, but it's too wide for my screen and doesn't update, so I have to scroll back and forth to read it, so it's too difficult for me. :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh and Angela also self promotes.

Matt and others are calling her a producer plant on the show, but really, all of them are.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, well you had commented there, so maybe it was about another comment.

On my tablet the chart is a bit wider than Jimmer's banner, with wide margins.. Same on all sizes of screens I use, even my phone. I think the columns are as skinny as possible.

Not sure why it wouldn't update. 😞

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
VETO comp time, about 12:10!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, that should have been "adapt"... to the window size. Not update. :-)

On my screen, it's about 125% bigger than the banner, so not sure why it's different.

I do appreciate it tho!

ETA: I think it's the font size on my screen, which needs to be larger than normal so I can read.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, thanks for noting the petcam time, I had a lengthy phone call and when I came back it was already on.

So I guess they are doing the comp in that upstairs room, like they did the AI one.

Are we getting more equitable comps as well as more backyard time? What is happening? It is all so…..UNEXPECTED.

I am trying to not get my hopes up, I am still scarred from what they did to us when we get to mid season. They better not try a Dyre Fest or a Zombie week on us.