TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 26, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB calls Chelsie to the DR again, she goes downstairs, no resolution as to Cedric volunteering. I think I heard him say he didn't want to go up.

As Chelsie attempts to go into the DR, Angela stops her, says why would everyone want me out if they all voted out Matt for me?

Chelsie goes to the DR yelling 'This Sucks!!!!"

Ok, we are in the Twilight Zone. Chelsie is making this much harder than it needs to be. Put up Angela, Kenney and Lisa, let the chips fall where they may. She needs to realize that she cannot control everything.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is in the bathroom area talking to Tucker who is in the shower.

Angela tells him that she wanted to have two chances to save herself.

PETCAM! Nominations.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Completely Spectacular Opening Ceremonies!! Be sure to watch tonight. 7:30 on NBC and Peacock.

Sorry for the interruption. Back to the feeds.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the Opening Ceremonies> I like the Parade of Nations in a stadium where I can see the athletes close up and admire the National costumes.
This felt too disjointed for me. IMHO.

If I were Chelsa, I would just put up MJ, Lisa and Leah. Make MJ use her power and let America pick which I'm sure would pick Angela. People in you alliance shouldn't even be an option. (Cam or Cedric)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I guess they played Matt his goodbye messages. Here are some of the highlights as posted by Mike Bloom.

-Makensy outright says he's her showmance partner

-Joseph: "Matt, I've seen every season of this show. And it's genuinely impressive how bad you are at this game."

-Tucker: "Matt, you're a cool guy, but you played this game terribly. You fell in love within a week"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Everyone fawned over him. Instagram and reportedly X and Facebook are all in an uproar that Matt was a victim.

And Julie should leave politics and religion out of Big Brother. šŸ˜±

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And yeah, it sounds like Chelsie is over thinking things. At this point in the game, you don't let one of your targets threaten you and you don't let them dictate your moves and you don't use your allies as pawns, or even suggest it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I had high hopes for Chelsie, but this afternoon made me doubt her. She seemed so easily swayed. I am hoping that sheā€™s playing them, but if she puts up Cedric or Cam, we will know that she is not really understanding the game.

She has the strongest alliance in the house, I hope she doesnā€™t throw it away. Which is what the last HOH did.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just switched from petcam to fish, so feeds should be back shortly.

Or not. Petcam is back that was weird.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds back.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. I think Chelsie did nominate Lisa, not confirmed yet.

She definitely nominated Angela because she just apologized to her for it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So far Lisa, and Angela on the block. I do not know the third. Thinking Kenney.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ā·
7s
Chelsie nominated Angela, Kenney and Lisa for eviction #BB26

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whew! Ok, it is confirmed that Lisa is nominated. Good for you, Chelsie!

I saw MJ encouraging Lisa, saying: we have to fight. ā€œWeā€ again?

MJ does have the power to save her, but I donā€™t think the ā€œweā€ extends that far.

Lisa outside by herself eating slop. Cedric comes out to chat.

I wonder if the realization is hitting her that being a chef is not keeping her in the house. Itā€™s actually part of the reason she is not being kept in the house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Part of the reason, along with unsolicited glitter and scents..

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I just read she put scents on their pillows! OMG.

I would evict her for that. Especially now, at the beginning. Sheā€™d become easy collateral.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, did she not consider that some might be allergic to perfumes and sprays? Shucks, that could save Angela for another week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kappy, Lisa is the target, even before she anointed the pillows. If she doesnā€™t win veto, then she will be voted out. She has lots of enemies.

Chelsie told Brooklyn that MJ has the Americaā€™s veto power. That is at least 3 people who know about MJā€™s power, and 2 people know about Quinnā€™s deep fake HOH power.

How long will it be until everyone knows who has the secret powers?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Lisa has just asked Brooklyn if she has a target of the three nominees.. and Brooklyn says yes.. and Lisa asks "am I the target?" .. and Brooklyn says no..

So ..it seems as if .. Lisa is going to go around and ask people directly if she is the target?.. Gotta hand it to her.. she has guts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa has Chelsie trapped in the SR.

Lisa has had a few costume changes today. She is currently wearing a low cut black dress and pearls.

Earlier she was in a business suit, and also leopard skin leggings and a black tshirt. I also saw her in a white pantsuit.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa and Chelsie still in the SR. Lisa is sitting on the counter, Chelsie on the center counter.

Lisa is barefoot and at one point had her legs stretched out with her dirty, filthy feet facing the camera. Of course the camera zooms in on her feet. Gross.

Now Lisa's zoomed in, disgustingly dirty feet are all over Twitter. I hope BB production disinfects the counter space before the next food delivery.

I saw Cedric walking around barefoot too. What is wrong with them? The floors of the BB house is a toxic wasteland. How can you walk around barefoot tracking all kinds of ick on your skin and then sit on counters, and get into bed?

Leah's stream-of-consciousness chatter is already driving me insane, and it's only week 2.

Whoa! Chelsie and Lisa are leaving the SR!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah: You guys think you're playing a game, but really you're just people pleasing & kissing ass. And I don't do that. Sorry, not gonna happen. Not me, never was me, never gonna be me. Don't care how much money's on the line. My integrity's worth more.

"How To Lose Big Brother, by Leah"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam and Chelsie are telling MJ that Matt was in love with her, followed her around, he was sprung. (lol)

Meanwhile, out here in the wild, Matt is on social media making it clear that MJ was obviously in love with him.

MJ is saying that they did have a connection, being southern, and she enjoyed getting to know him as a person and talking about life. No mention of being 'in love'.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The married moms are having a little chat on the outside terrace. Brooklyn singing the praises of her husband and marriage, and how supportive he is. Brooklyn says that her husband is the head of their household, and that her important things are god, husband and kids in that order. Angela is brought to tears, as is her custom.

The terrace looks beautiful. BB did a nice job with the furniture up there this season. It looks like they put a little effort into the design, instead of throwing some old furniture from the garage up there.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Lisa changed her clothes again.