TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Showmances

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Showmances users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am not a prude. I was a fan of Julia Quinn before Bridgerton, which I love, but showmances on BB annoy me, these are real people not actors. I feel like a peeping Tom. Cute attractions are one thing, like Jeff and Jordan, respectful flirtation. These people have families who watch, and I am embarrassed for them. They take up too much airtime and rarely come to fruition outside the house. I don't want to stop watching the feeds because four cameras are fixated on them. If that is what people want to see, Love Island is available.

I hope now that Matt is gone that this is the last of that nonsense. Sex, smacking sounds and groping does not equate strategy in my opinion.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
<Juju gets ready for bed thinking of smacking sounds.> Thanks, EM.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2024 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I like some of the flirtmances, a few of the showmances, and even fewer of the bromances… but I despise ALL of the slurpy-durpy torture-to-our-ears! Almost each season there’s at least one couple who swap spit and we are forced to see and/hear every lip-smack on camera. I’m glad we didn’t have that with MJ/Matt 🫤

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: