TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 26, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds cut to one of the ladies (must be Lisa) walking up to the have-not room. She gets on one of the beds and says, "Can you turn out the light for me?"

Feeds 3 & 4 go back to the rock room. MJ, Rubina, and Leah (the other have-nots) are there.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Wondering if they will get up & go see Chelsies HOH room ?

If not put them ON THE BLOCK! 😁

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, T'Kor, and Quinn looking at and commenting on the memory wall pictures. The camera zooms in on Matt's picture, which is grayed out, with Leah, the picture next to his.
Feeds go to WBRB. (I am out.)

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
HOH room!

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Pics that we can't see. Chelsie says a few times that she looks just like her dad. She must be a daddy's girl
Reading letter about her dog, lots of prayers and 'no showmance'

Lashes, alicia keys, cinnamon toast crunch, frosted flakes

Then says 'time to go to sleep now bye!' Lol

Nails, gloves, creams. Chips. Sunglasses, hat, socks, hoodie. Trader Joe's freezer/ fridge stuff. She's happy.

Just saw Kenney, so he did show, but. looks like he'd rather not be there. Either very tired or not feeling well.

Nothing earth shattering.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Quick note before going to sleep. MJ was talking to Chelsie in HOH. Pleading her case, told her she has the power. I don't think she told her exactly what it was, I was in and out.
Nite all!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Short while ago, Tkor, Joseph, Quinn, Kimo in BY area. Talked about Matt and that he talked over people all the time and he did not listen. Joseph explains his and Kenny's fall out was because Kenny constantly took what Joseph said out of context and commented on anything Joseph said. Joseph said that Kenny has apologized and all is well now. They all feel they are safe this week with Chelsea HOH. Feel like she will probably put up Lisa and Angela will go up. THis group is a core alliance. THey also talk about how they tried to work with Angela, wanted to work with Angela but that Angela got paranoid and did not believe what they were telling her.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Later Quinn and Leah talk alone and Quinn tells her that he tried to tell her to vote Matt and feels like she has put a target on her back. Leah tries to deflect that she didn't know but later admits to knowing that Matt was being voted out.
Leah says if she is out for being loyal and sticking with someone, she doesn't give a sh#t. Leah then spends a lot of time talking about how she is always pulled towards the "black sheep" cause she is a back sheep. Said her, Matt, MJ all got along and could talk and hang out. Leah spends lots of time defending herself while Quinn has told her multiple times that he wants her to stay and just wanted her to know she may have put a target on her back by her vote.
Leah goes into a small rant about her vote being loyal and keeping her word and that it was kinda of a sympathy vote and Matt needed support after what Angela did.
Quinn says he needs her to be in the house.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Leah now telling Quinn about the formation of "The Barber Shop" but says she can't even remember who was there but she knew it was BS.

THey then discuss where they rank with each other and Leah says Quinn ranks very high with her and Quinn says Leah has been his number 1 since she walked in. Quinn says he does not think Leah is in danger this week because she has a good social game.
Quinn says he wants to work with Tkor, her (Leah), and Kimo......then Quinn asks Leah who she wants to work with and Leah says "I got nothing" then mentions Lisa cause she is tough and wins competitions.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Only other area seen on feeds is the Have Not Room with Rubina, Lisa, and MJ...all asleep with lights out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for all your overnight posts!

Happy that Chelsie won HOH, and I knew that Lisa would be a target.

On Twitter I read that Lisa went around the have not room putting drops of essential oils on everyone's pillows! This woman!!! OMG! How can she think it is ok to oil and glitter people and belongings without asking?!!??

Having her and Angela on the block this week will mean that I'm going to have to drink much more coffee!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Couple of things I learned from Twitter:

The previous have-nots chose the new have-nots. Tucker chose Lisa, lol. I bet that gave him some satisfaction!

Kenney volunteered to be nominated as a pawn. WHAT?!?!? Why would he do that? He just escaped eviction. I'm starting to think that Kenney just doesn't want to be there.

MJ tells Chelsie that she has the secret power:

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1816764395260903748

I guess MJ is hoping this info will keep her off the block.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From what I am reading Chelsie is a bit all over the place with Lisa being the constant and sure nom. She first said Lisa, Angela, and Kenney, then she talked about Lisa, Leah, and MJ to sus out the Power, and she ended the night with Lisa, Leah, and Kenney. But it does seem the only for sure is Lisa at this point.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
As someone with extreme allergy sensitivity, I would be demanding Lisa be pulled from the game. Did she get permission ahead of time to sprinkle crap everywhere?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, as HOHitis sets in, I’m sure the nominations will change a dozen times. Especially after she does the conversations with everyone.

I do hope that Lisa does remain as the target, though. She should go just for the glitter and oil, but mainly because she won’t shut up! I also hear that her cooking is not so great.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am so OK with Lisa leaving next! Matt and Lisa were the two that had me changing Cams, so I did not have to listen to either of them. Could I be so lucky? Both gone in the first 2 weeks. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It must not go unnoticed that the second HOH of the season is a woman.

So far, Quinn and Kimo are the only men to win a comp. I hope the rest of the season is just as equitable because it makes quite a difference when there are a variety of people getting power.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree! I was so sick of the Jag show last year

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Mamapors I am right there with you! Matt and Lisa had me changing feeds frequently. Unfortunately, button boy at times on gave us those feeds. Evidently he finds them fascinating. Let's go Chelsea! Let the squirmishing and drama begin.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cedric, Quinn and Brooklyn up in HOH chatting with HOH. Talk about Matt's pitch before evictions was "any vote for me is a vote for (forget but it was some negative word).
Discussing how to utilize Leah now that her group is broken. Cedric saying MJ could be dangerous in future cause she is a good player and athlete, Others say that is why she is a replacement.

Cedric says I think we got this week locked but just thinking about the future. Agree Lisa is sneaky and Chelsea says she has been all like "girl power this and girl power that"

Quinn says she is like "hypnotism" and taro card. OOPPSS someone else is there but off camera (I think Cam). They talk about who else they like and could use as an extra like the CampOut did.

About Kenny, they say Lisa, Leah, and MJ will use Kenny cause he was team Matt.
YEP other person there is Cam and they are watching the spy cam.
They agree to leave out now at different times and recollect after veto.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
MJ comes in to get CHelsea's coffee order and tells how Have Not's room went. "A little rough a little hard, but as long as you are super tired and have some pillows" Next in is Tkor.

MJ leaves after getting the coffee order. Next in is Angela and wants to talk says she is comfortable with everyone in the room. Says she is not gonna beg for her life but wants HOH to know she would love to stay. Suggests HOH try to flush out the power and CHelsea agrees. Angela says I know MJ probably told you she has the power. Can't promise my best behavior cause emotions get the best of me but I can promise I protect those who I care about. Ok, bye bye.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
MJ and Leah in SR feeds change to quick for me to know what they are saying.

Kenny and Tucker working out in BY.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
CAm leaves HOH. Chelsea says Lisa, Leah, and Kenny have not come up to talk.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Has Angela kept Quinn's power to herself?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Glad my boy Joseph said it out loud while voting last night, Bro dudes gotta go first. Showmance avoided. Sorry Angela got her way though. Glad Chelsie won HOH, sorry Angela is not a Have Not, glad Lisa is, no glitter in the HGs teeth this week.
Disgusting the dining table is being used as a mall makeup counter. What's next toe nail cutting there?
Who got stuck sleeping next to crocodile tears Angela? I watch her a lot with the sound off because shes annoying and to watch her body language. She is "performing".. not a fan.
Sorry to be negative but Pluto feeds suck.
Thanks for those with the updates.