TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 26, 2024 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Right there with you Brat , Pamy, Jada and you're right Sea, she's not a cool Mom.

Cali, you're spot on, she will find her next target and start her attack on them. I believe it's who this woman is and she's not a nice person. The mean girl fits her and her ugly face making!

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Yes. Agree with you all.
Big difference between ruthless game play and nasty meanspiritedness.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back about 10 minutes ago.. don't know who is HOH.. keep looking for key around someone's neck...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Chelsea

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thank you! I can now go to bed....LOL!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I still have bunnies.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
For a measure of peace and conviviality in the house, they should vote Angela off next week.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is HOH

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
happy for her! from mascot to HOH!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Angela does not look happy. The camera was on her for awhile. She’s not liking how happy the have nots are.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
MJ, Lisa, and Leah are have nots. I think they volunteered. I don’t know who is the 4th if there is a 4th.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Have Nots For The Week, Lisa, MJ, Leah & Rubina.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Lisa & Tucker were in sr talking about slop Tucker showing her a good size portion of dry to make a serving.
Tucker says he had figured out some recipes the last couple days & said if she had a bad night's sleep or didn't feel well here would cook slop for her.
Lisa said 'I love our banter, from chef to chef'

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Lisa eating her slop talking about how good this is, it will be easy (wait a couple days)

Kimo & MJ talking about Matt leaving. MJ says it's fine, it will give her the opportunity to play her own game.
And she's very happy hee won the AI comp. She says he never should've been up there to begin with.

Kimo, T-Kor, Rubina talking about AI comp. People seem genuinely happy for him. As shown on the live show when they found out it was him.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok Leah is getting on my nerves. She needs to be the center of attention I think.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Who has fake pink hair? Chels said she didn’t know what was going down but she had one person she wanted on the block and that was the one with the fake pink hair. I’m looking at hair and trying to find fake pink hair. Is that Lisa?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Lisa.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Quinn started camera talking, feeds switch.
Rubina getting have not tips from Kimo & Cam.

Leah & Kenney, I think he's giving her sweats etc for have not room.

Kimo & T-Kor whispering in bath area. I thought trying to figure out who has power, Kimo said maybe Joseph. I may be hearing it wrong, kimo knows Quinn has power, maybe trying to throw her off? I know they're close but are he & Quinn closer?

They mention everybody will target Lisa & Angela.
Are these 2 aligned with Chelsie? Who is Chelsie close with?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Seamonkey

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I think Lisa will def go up. Chelsie & Angela were kinda close but that was before one of her meltdowns. So maybe her. But I don't know who would be an obvious 3rd.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I just started watching the live feeds so I’m not sure who is aligned with who yet but I think MJ, Lisa, and Leah are aligned.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie had been talking with others in the rock room, but was just called to the diary room downstairs. (She may be getting her HOH room.) Feeds went to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela (in the bathroom area) says she won't watch the BB episodes with her husband. She calls him an analyzer and will say, you should of done this, you shouldn't have done that.

Cedric is reading audibly from the Bible in the rock room to the others. Feeds go to WBRB.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
In rock room Chelsie, Cedric, T-Kor. Chelsie said probably put up Kenney, Angela & lisa, if one comes down put up MJ. Target is Lisa.

Then Cam comes in and says Lisa, Leah & MJ, just rock the boat. They want to flush out power. Thinking it may be Lisa that has power.

I wonder if these scenarios would have MJ use hers. I think Quinn can hold onto his this week.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
12 people in the rock room and they are all talking with British accents. (Kenney is not in there. He is apparently asleep in the red bed in the colors room.)