TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Important House Happenings : Archive through July 20, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 15, 2024 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just starting this out.

We know there will be a "seveenteenth houseguest" but speculation runs wild.. is it a returning HG, a celebrity HG, Julie Chen, AI presence, a pet, combination of same?

There are actually more beds than 17.. why?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 15, 2024 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Tucker was first through the door.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jimmer, thanks for adding the banner here.. I was about to grab your code, but don't have to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Tucker planned to be first in...

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The 17th houseguest (Ainsley) needed a minimum of five "yes" votes to enter the game. She was denied entry by a vote of 4 yes, and 4 no. Then Ainsley stated that her name stands for Artificial Intelligence Self Learning EntitY.

The four houseguests that voted "no" played a game where they stuck their head to see something creepy with letters there. They had to find the right word from a list with those letters and place it on the box. There were four of them. Then they were to plug in a cord and hit the buzzzer to lock in their time. The one with the worst time was to have their game downgraded. Chelsie had the worst time.

The four houseguests that voted "yes" played a different game of spinning around and seeing colors. They then needed to reproduce the sequence by hitting the correct colored button. The one who won would have their game upgraded with a special power. MaKensy won this game.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What was the N? (In Ainsley)
Maybe INtellegence?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I think this is the phrase:

Artificial Intelligence Network Self Learning EntitY}}}

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see if the vote is 4 4 again tonite...if so, I'm sure it's rigged to introduce Ainsley. Gotta say, the twist got me! I wish they used real AI tho, and showed off how amazing the technology is now

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think it's rigged, she was going to go in the house no matter what. I believe she said their votes were to tell her what kind of person they were. Thus the comp they ended up in. They probably had 2 scenerios already scripted and will just play whatever one applies (voted in or not voted in)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree... that's exactly what the AI said to the HGs, she was still going in. the vote was just to determine who she might punish and who she might reward.

No matter what the vote tallies were, the no's and yes's would have done the same contests, depending on their vote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So of those we saw competing tonight only 2 voted yes for Ainsley to come in, Leah and Quinn. Quinn won the competition and the upgrade.

The other 6, Brooklyn, Cedric, Kenney, Lisa, Matt and T-Kor, voted no. Cedric lost the competition and is downgraded with Chelsie.

Downgrade is draconian.

Must be mascots

Not safe from nomination.

Cannot be HOH.

Cannot play for POV.

Cannot vote.

Upgrade, Makensy and Quinn can get America's Veto or Deep Fake HOH.

Please, if there are mistakes here.. Point them out..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mackenzie not Rubina got upgrade

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I believe your summary at 8:48 pm is correct, Seamonkey.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I corrected that while I was working on adding night two before I saw your post, but thanks and keep me honest. But keep me honest.

Juju, timestamp isn't updated, as I can edit posts, but I think in the end I got it. My desktop computer died.. Unless there is a super easy and cheap fix, I will have to look for a new one that will handle Windows11, which mine won't.

Ironically, my laptop got a trojan..one of those that loudly announces itself and tells you to call Microsoft at this number, which of course I didn't do. I went to a guy recommended by posters on NextDoor and they fixed it up. So I will see if they can analyze the state of my desktop.. But likely I will have them retrieve the data and maybe help set up the new one and hope my newer monitor and laser printer and webcam are compatible.

But the laptop has a touchpad so I am editing this table on an Amazon Fire tablet for now..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. Per feedsters, Angela is HOH and nominations are tomorrow.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
According to the feeds, part of the twist is the HOH has to nominate 4 people instead of 2, and there’s an “AI Arena” comp (think Battle of the Block) that will save at least one of them (maybe two- not sure) as well as POV- we may end up with three noms going up for the vote instead of two..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Wilson. Does it sound like a one time thing, or just for this first HOH? I was about to view Taran's podcast, but my cat wanted Meltons and she doesn't like voices coming from my tablet.. Just thinking how to format for this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cam, Kimo, Quinn, Tucker are HN.

Makensy seems to be called MJ.

Thanjs, Rosem

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Not sure sea- wouldn't be shocked if it's for a few weeks at least..

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Angela nominated Kenney, Kimo & Lisa.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From Wilson:

Ok here’s the info-

3 noms by HOH

Veto is 3 noms plus 3 picks-HOH does NOT play, but can make a renom

On the Live show, the 3 noms will play in an AI Arena comp.

Winner is safe, other 2 face the vote

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Makensy told a couple of people she has America’s Veto- she can take someone off the block and then we will be able to vote for the renom. She’s got four weeks to use it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This means that Quinn has the Deep fake HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Angela had a huge public fight with Matt.. Both melted down. Angela exhibited irrational behavior..