TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 25, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As wild and exasperating as Angela is, she definitely changed the game this season. Imagine if Kenney won? The bro-dude alliance would already be dominating, as it usually does, boring us to tears. Instead, there was a crazy lady in charge who brought the bro-dudes to tears.

I’ll take it!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen a lot of Kenney interacting with the other houseguests on the feeds, so I would say of the three on the block, he would be missed the least. Matt and Makensy are together a lot, and Kimo has a close friend in T'Kor. Kimo and T'Kor are playing a very intelligent game, so I hope that they go far.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I thought I posted this last night.. went back to look .. didn't see it .. but if I did and this is a repeat .. sorry!

MJ was in the kitchen making her cookies and giving out the easy recipe as she was doing it..

Matt was trying to get the camera to stop focusing on MJ .. saying stuff .. interrupting MJ .. he got behind her as she was speaking and was gesturing and making silly (stupid) faces.. and finally MJ handed him a bowl and told him to stir..

He didn't like MJ having attention! Even his number 2 is not supposed to get camera time...

---

And someone back thread posted that Matt said he had a feeling that last night was his last night? .. He said it to Kimo.. I think it was to subtly encourage Kimo not to try hard... Because less than 20 minutes later he was talking about how many people in the house were supporting him...He changes his "tune" based on who he is speaking with .. maybe we should call him a chameleon.. no - never mind.. I don't want to insult the reptile community.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Everyone changes their tune based on who they are speaking with? It's Big Brother! :-)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Matt can go tonight as far as I am concerned. Do not like his persona, need to attention, neediness, or lack of authenticity.

I agree that Kenney would hardly be missed but maybe he is a slow starter like I am.

Would like Angela to be around for a bit longer because she brings and causes the drama. Yea she is nuts but it can be entertaining.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm with Boberg!

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Angela is manic. She probably won't last another week or so...whether by being voted out or another way.

I think Matt might go this week if Kenney decides to try to stay. I can't believe Kenney would truly throw away his chances for someone he's literally known 1 week. But it IS Big Brother.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
What's wrong with Kenny's nipples?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The AI comp tonight will be something any one of them could win. It will have to be fast and short. Probably more mental than physical is my guess. So even if Matt thinks he is going to win, I think it will be a toss up! Go Kimo or Kenney! If Kenney wins, Matt goes 100%. If Kimo wins, I am not sure, still think Matt.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I wanted Matt to leave, but now I kind of want Kenny to go. Matt can send Angela home.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I think I read that Kenney had decided to compete tonight and was not going to throw it

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. (I am out.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Veganking, don’t go! You’re missing the close ups of Tucker plucking his nose hairs!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too Kar. Plus I dont want Angela to have the satisfaction. I want him to win HOH and put her up

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is chaos in the bathroom area. There is this mad rush to shower, do hair and makeup, and various other things to get ready. Rehearsals must have them off schedule.

Brooklyn and Rubina have spilled out into the kitchen to do their makeup. Kenney is just wandering around since he doesn’t need to do hair or makeup.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh when Kenny got done cleaning most of the dining table just to have Cedric put his shoes on the table to clean them. Most people come out of the marines being very careful to keep their space clean. He comes across to me as someone who still lives at home. Am I the only one not buying his back story?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
When asked how they were going to dress for the tv show, a few said they were waiting to hear what kind of comp they are having tonight. Some think BB isn't going to tell them.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The dining table is becoming quite the grooming center. Three are doing makeup while two are doing manicures. Two others are just sitting. Cedric still has a pair of shoes sitting there, lol. No game talk, just nervous chat for the first live show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kappy, when the cast was first revealed, I posted in Cedric’s cast bio thread that I was skeptical that a 21 year old’s occupation was “Former Marine”. I am not all that familiar with the military but I thought that you had to sign up for 4 years. I wondered if you could sign up at age 17.

Also, what kind of occupation is “FORMER Marine”? Like, how can you be occupied doing something you aren’t doing anymore?

Also, too, I have not heard him say anything in the house about his service. Was he CIA?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
My son enlisted in the Army when he was 17. He went to Basic Training the summer between his Junior and Senior year of High School. Then after he graduated HS he completed his AIT, training program he selected. The program is called Split-Shippers. He went to Ft. Jackson, SC ... his entire company/unit were split-shippers so he was with people his age. He's now 25 and has re-enlisted. He's been in the Army Reserves since he enlisted, he never went active duty.

and according Jethro Gibbs... there is no such thing as a former Marine... once a Marine always a Marine.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is sneak peek at the AI comp tonight. I do not think Matt will do well in this.

https://x.com/sharontharp/status/1816593791068909808

And it really is anyone's to win!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
oooh... one of those .. who's picture was shown 4th type of challenge!! (FIngers crossed)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Only way Matt would win that is if HE was the answer

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post