TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 25, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Matt, "Well, let's let tomorrow work itself out."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, "Could you imagine, if I had the upgrade; G-d, I wouldn't be shitting my pants right now." Feed cuts away.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I think it is hitting the two guys that this isn't summer camp, people get voted out.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Finally feeds cut back to the bathroom area group. They decide it's time to scatter and they all hug each other and talk about other ways of making money.

Matt and Makensy stay behind and Kimo and T'Kor head upstairs to the HOH balcony and say goodnight before heading to the have-not room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Matt brings up future nominations. He says we don't want to put up Lisa next. We can use her for now. He thinks that anyone of the players could put any of us up.
Makensy, "The relationship that I feel bad for you is Kenney."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I switched over to Kimo and T'Kor's conversation. Kimo thinks he has the votes to stay over Matt.
T'Kor and Kimo say that they like Lisa and don't know why people don't like her.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor says she likes Quinn a lot. Kimo gives reasons why Quinn should stay.

Kimo brings up the votes again. T'Kor says people don't see keeping Matt as good for their game.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo asks T'Kor who she would like to work with long term. T'Kor starts whispering about another lady she would like to work with. T'Kor says she needs to win HOH. Now she is mentioning Brooklyn, so that is probably the person she has been talking about.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor says Tucker is playing the game well. Kimo says he could just be playing us all.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo says as long as we are on Tucker's good side, he is going to go after other people.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor says when we get out of here, we may find out that Tucker is a computer scientist.

(T'Kor and Kimo are having a very intelligent look at the game.)

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Matt and Makensy are still talking through the game.

(It just hit me, there hasn't been any kissing on the feeds so far in this season.)

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are all on T'Kor and Kimo now. T'Kor says there's no doubt about it, you will be with me next week. Kimo, "I have to win." T'Kor, "I believe in you."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, "I let my personality out a little more today." Matt, "You are still goofy."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now T'Kor and Kimo are discussing Rubina. They are putting together a plan to find out what's happening in the house.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
These conversations are very insightful and it's a shame that people cannot flash back and hear them.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo says again that he wants to win, but if he doesn't, there's a safety net out there [regarding the votes].

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and T'Kor think that Lisa doesn't have the [upgrade] power. "Of course, we don't know what the power is."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
More speculation, T'kor thinks Joseph doesn't have it.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo, "OK, I'll check on you in the morning. . . . I just don't have power right now."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds have been on Kimo and T'Kor conversation in the have-not room where they are now whispering, but 3 & 4 just switched back to Matt and Makensy in the bathroom lounge area.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Matt and Makensy head to the colors bedroom while T'Kor and Kimo continue to chat away. Matt and Makensy are now in adjoining beds and are whispering to each other.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
These conversations are still going on, but I am out for the evening.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just woke up and the hgs are all sleeping.

Thanks, Vegan for posting!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the posts Vegan!

It is hard to believe that feeds have only been on ONE WEEK today. LOL. So much has already happened. Remember when we missed the first week of them living in the house??