TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 25, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hi, EM!

Me, too. But I just started watching feeds and it's always fish when I do.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, Chelsea is now my favorite (for the time being) because of this tweet:

Chelsie poured out Lisa’s moon water with glitter… she says it was probably what was bringing the spirit of dumb into the house anyway

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hi Grooch. I have yet to actually watch the feeds, because like you fish every time I try. I will try this weekend to get caught up.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt and Mj talking directly to the camera's .. Matt is saying something about Nice guys finishing last..(don't know why he is referencing that .. ) MJ asks why he said that and he replied that He Is A Nice Guy! ...

Well Matt .. you can be first .. out the door .. on Thursday...

Earlier he commented that he felt he was introverted today...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt is wearing a wig and pretending to be MJ.. says something about "wanting to cuddle with someone .. but can't . . because we're on TV" ... Projecting much??? And since the camera is following/panning.. he thinks that they love this stuff...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt is now asking America for a vote / upgrade so he can rule the house...

MJ says .. can I have a moment???

Matt interrupts and says "can I interview you?" .. HE HAS TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Then all the questions are about him...

"MJ what do you think about your next to you bedmate?" ..

"MJ.. what is Matt's best physical feature?"
(Her reply .."That's so difficult.. there aren't many".. )

Then we were blessed with a commercial.. and we come back to Matt saying.. "My calves?.. You think America wants to see my calves?"

talk changes to THursday

He thinks

Winning the AI is the most possible
Losing is mid possible
Going home is the least possible...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Listening to Leah and Lisa speed whisper is so much nicer... can't make out anything.. but it's better than the previous channel...

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Leah is exhausting!!!!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Leah and Lisa are going to trust each other...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
YES Jada, Leah is exhausting!!!!!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All I got from the Leah/Lisa convo is that one of them has an active herpes cold sore right now and doesn't want to give it to the other one.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nothing going on. They were all in the kitchen eating (again). Angela has been sitting by herself, quite, not talking to anyone.

They all wished Lisa's brother a happy day to the camera. Angela is called to Dr and we get fish. Why?

Feeds back quickly.

Lisa and MJ in storage room. Lisa is calling someone gross. I am assuming it's Angela. Cam interrupts them.

I guess Angela was gross and rude according to Lisa. Lisa has been nothing but kind and inclusive to her.

MJ says it's a reflection on Angela.

And blah, blah, blah....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea in bedroom talking to camera. She says Lisa is A LOT! Ugh! I just can't take it. That's why I'm in here venting.

Then she tells the camera that she plans to lose the next hoh. That she doesn't suck at comps, it's strategic.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Back to fish again.

Maybe it's because Angela came back from the DR.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lisa kevetching to Leah in the bathroom now about Angela.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Went to switch feeds and back to fish.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back and all 4 feeds on Lisa talking about her loving friends at home. She's talking like a valley girl.

Chelsea is right. Lisa is a lot!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Did this cast make a pact that everyone would go to bed before midnight so no one gets overwhelmed by being over tired? Good idea!

Leah has been using her blower brush on her hair and I guess feels like she has to explain it’s something she has to do right after washing or the texture won’t be right. I get it. I do. But I think she is also enjoying the self care ritual AND when blowing her hair she can’t hear anyone, so no one can campaign at her. She was telling Brooklyn earlier she’s 50-50 on voting Matt. I think she’s enjoying the late night alone time. I would!!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Leah just threw away a cookie someone had taken a bite of… oh how I’d love a “cookiegate!”

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 3 & 4: Matt and Kimo were having a conversation about being on the block. Matt thinks this may be his last day in the house. Feed cuts to double Feeds 1 & 2, which is the unicorn room with the lights off and someone snoring.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Finally the feeds go back to Matt and Kimo in the bathroom area, still talking about their future in the house. Makensy is there at the sink.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo hopes the future includes him, Matt, and even Kenney. "Send him back."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are back on the unicorn room. I see three ladies in the beds. The fourth bed is vacant.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor has joined Makensy, Kimo, and Matt in the bathroom area.