TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 23, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So far this season;

Female HOH
Female POV winner
Female Upgraded Game winner
3 Men on the block for the first time ever

Interesting year we're having.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What if the AI challenge is just a numbers question.. along the line of how much time it took for all the yes and no's to be played? .. (SOme were 60 seconds.. some were 90 seconds.. That spinning chair.. some were out with 4 seconds.. I think..) Something like that would be quick .. with it happening on eviction night I just don't see it being a big production that three people play... Ainsley can ask the question. . the three write down their answer... easy peasy..

Karsimken

07-28-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karsimken a private message Print Post    
Angela was on an episode of Dr Phil in 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnsyBejLf4o

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow… Angela has a long history of being… “Angela!”
She was a big part of the problem between her daughter and her husband. What a toxic situation for that family, so sad!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tech Alert!

Do not change feeds or close them. Paramount Plus is having tech issues and people are losing connection.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela was also on The Price is Right

https://x.com/BB_WhatNow/status/1815534105435734356

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Wow Rosem!! thanks for the warning!!

Angela looks exactly the same on Dr Phil~ lol
Ill bet they are glad she is gone for 3 months!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Her hubby and kids are all good lookin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg Rosem!! Price is Right too?? Lol.
If i lived in the LA area I would appreciate for a ton of stuff too!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
People online are saying Angela is a plant. I don't believe that for a second. I live near Sacramento and when my mom retired I took her to a bunch of her favorite shows. King of Queens, Two and a Half Men, Regis and Kelly (they were at California Adventure for a week). Her kids are grown, she obviously loves TV and probably applies every day!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Angela has been busy!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker was talking to MJ for hours in the upstairs patio. I didn't listen to it, but right now he is downloading the whole conversation to Kimo in the have not room.

I thought Tucker was trying to get with her, thinking Matt might be evicted this week, but NO! He was after info. And MJ obliged.

Tucker told Kimo that MJ is a talker and spills stuff.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
"They want me out because they think I can beat them in any physical comp" - Tucker.

I have no idea who 'they' are. MJ and Matt, maybe? He also has it in for Lisa, it could be anyone.

Tucker is much more in tune with the dynamics of the house than I thought he was.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker mistakenly believes that Joseph has the advantage, and that the advantage is that he has two votes.

There is no evidence of this, and now I have to retract my previous statement.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BTW, I really love the have not room. I would not love to sleep in there, but visually it is stunning and futuristic.

Tucker is ranting to Kimo about Lisa and her cooking. Saying she is wasteful and her food is not good. Tucker does not hold back when he doesn't like someone. He has it in for Lisa and Matt, and doesn't mind letting everyone know about it.

This is one way to play BB, I guess. Maybe Will Kirby could get away with it, but Tucker? IDK.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Skippy is cutting off the feed in the middle of sentences again. Just for a few seconds at a time. Just enough time for you to forget what you were watching.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought Angela is in Utah?
In that pic from Price is Right, she looks like a “Helpful Honda Dealer” in her blue polo shirt!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh you are right Cali!! Well she ACTS like a So Cal mom lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hey! dont insult us So Cal moms LOL

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the post, finally caught up.

Wow, Angela is every where. She's made TV rounds it seems.

I do have to agree, not liking her but not ready for her to leave just yet. Let's see how batty she actually gets.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt is telling Tucker that T'Kor said that she would vote for Matt to stay .. you know because if everyone else was voting for him... (insinuating even if it were between Matt and Kimo)... THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE SAID!!!! ( I know near the end Matt said "Is it a deal" .. and she said "What?".. and he said "a deal!" .. and she said O.k.. but she really didn't hear what he said...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Something .. just happened in the storage room .. Matt "solidified" his alliance looked like 8 people .. they are going to call it "Barbershop" but say BS around the house...

I am just not quite sure that some of those people are really part of it and are spies...Cam, Cedric and Brooklyn were in the room.. along with Chelsea, MJ and Rubina... Don't know the other one...

His head just grew three more sizes...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Leah & Lisa went outside and discovered a bee on the yellow beanbag. Leah is sure she manifested it. They are so excited, speaking baby talk to said bee. Lisa says the bee likely thinks the beanbag is a sunflower. She tells Leah not to touch it, fears it will sting her. Leah says no, “honeybees don’t sting, bumblebees don’t sting—do they?” Then Lisa led a guided meditation…🐝

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 23, 2024 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are having a party in the kitchen, calling out names.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 23, 2024 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is in the unicorn room talking to the camera. She is talking now about Posie Bear (her pet). She says she hangs out a lot with her pet when she is not in the BB house.