TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 4 - POV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 4 - POV users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 24, 2024Grooch25 07-24-24  6:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never see any tears when Angela is crying all the time either

Lorie

08-28-2003

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
I missed something. What is the AI arena?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is that nickname that Kenney has given himself that nobody else calls him?

Ha, Grooch, I can’t help it. The material is RIGHT THERE!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lorie, the AI Arena is the comp that the 3 nominees will play on the live show. The winner takes themselves off the block, and the other 2 are up for eviction.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Is it Sweet Kenney K?

The AI Arena is a competition for all three nominees. The nominee who wins AI Arena is off the block.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want Matt to stay, win HOH and put up Angela!!!

I cant believe she never once thinks how her behavior would look like to her family/america. Very telling!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
And all this because of:
“I was like do I take as a this opportunity to be like you want to put me up, let’s go.” (Verbatim)
?????
If I were Matt I would have lost my mind to be accused like that!!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
We didn’t get to see a fight between Angela and Lisa

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
My heart broke when he was worried about his mama seeing this. If he was my son I would have wanted to storm that house and let her know how proud I was of him and how embarrassed her family and america is for her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hopefully we see that tomorrow!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm only 13 minutes in but I have to ask, is Angela as self absorbed as she seems?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Think that will make the episode" pretty much says it all. Angela just wants camera time and there is nothing entertaining about her self absorption and paranoia. Production is going to have to work hard to keep her in the house.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I told my dd the same thing. If someone had done that to her I’d be waiting for them when the show was over. I’m old, and found out that I can get e-cigs & tablets in jail, so…🤷‍♀️😈

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
My Tivo recorded when they said it would be on. I got a CSI something. Then they put on Price is Right. Phoenix CBS must hate BB.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Matt has you hoodwinked. I hope he is out tomorrow, but I fear Taran is right and production is dying to keep him in and they are pushing the showmance. So that comp may be very physical.

But I would like to see Angela on the block..

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Wait? Matt has us hoodwinked? Is he really a jerk???

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I'd like to know why you think that also. I'll have to say that I felt just as Pamy did, especially when he called her "mama"... which is exactly what my son does when he is emotional.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm in the "he's a mama's boy" camp.

If he wasn't, I think he would have argued back at Angela.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, some would call my kid a "mama's boy"... in reality, he's just a really great son. We are very close, but he still has his own life, as do I.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
I'm in the "mama's boy" camp with you, Grooch. I can't believe how this young adult carried on about how his Mama was going to be so upset about Andrea bringing her into her tirade. He's an odd one.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kar,there's nothing wrong with being a mama's boy. As long as the mama is a good person.

Finding out how a man treats his mother and animals is very important before getting involved with them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If Mama's boy means has manners enough not argue with his elder and enrage her even more, then yes he is a Mama's boy

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think caring about his mum's feelings is a sign of a caring son.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So we're all in agreement that mama's boy isn't an insult. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I posted this in the wrong thread earlier. Should have been posted around 9:42.

Matt can be all those things Sea said, and still be a mama's boy.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something about Angela? She took a very minor conversation with Matt and accussed him of AGGRESSIVELY threatening her and then brought his mother into it for absolutely no reason. I thought he remained quite calm considering this lady was distorting the truth and insulting his looks all because of her own paranoia, insecurities, mental health issues, whatever. She is NOT entertaining and will be used as an excuse to not bring other older people into the house in the future.

I can understand not liking Matt but don't give Angela a pass because you don't like him. How about they both DQ together?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Angela is a member of crazy town no doubt about that.

Matt is way too cocky and arrogant for my tastes. I kept seeing how Angela brought his mom into and I didn’t see that. So I watched it a second time to make sure. HE is the one that brought up his mother. He said how would his mom feel seeing a mother accuse him. She interrupted and said said she would be ashamed that her kid is such a brat. So she may have taken it lower, but he brought the mom into it. Also I’ve seen (twitter maybe?) that she made it racial talking about his crazy eyes. That had absolutely nothing to do with him being Filipino. I was wondering if we know if he wears contacts? I used to do the same thing, opening my eyes wide a lot. It helped to moisten my contacts when they felt dry.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Can't stand Angela

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
<spins head backwards> I forgot to have children, so have no sons. Somebody let me know how this all shakes out.

Here's the cute part - many of us have been here for 24 YEARS, and some of the mother-son folks didn't even have children then, or their children were toddlers, and they mostly had NO IDEA they would end up still here discussing the social issues this television show raises. And now they are commenting as mothers of possible son contestants!

Gotta love this show. And us, the audience and outside participants. It has been an absolute hoot, kids.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, July 26, 2024 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Angela either. Horrible excuse for a human.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Did Angela teach her children that shaming someone for their physical features is okay? One of my best friends is Filipino and I think she should get her thyroid checked because of her eyes but maybe it is a feature they have. I'm wondering after the statements I've seen online that it is a racial attack.

Regardless, physical features are not something a 50+ year old woman should be making fun of, especially of a younger person. He will carry that with him the rest of his life. She's a huge bully!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: