TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 22, 2024 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well now she won’t have the satisfaction of getting out a big strong competitive male… she can only gloat about getting rid of a loyal friend calm male. This will just ensue it’s more likely for Matt to stay. That’s what she’s really upset about…
Quinn went into the bedroom and told other HGs he is never gonna hang out in the kitchen ever again!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn is now trapped in the bathroom area as Angela tells T’kor that Matt named her as a replacement nominee. T’kor is taking it well, giving lots of “mmhmm, um, mhhhm”.

Angela tells Quinn that she is glad he is there as a witness.

Angela talks about how well Kimo is handling his nomination, she is proud of him. I guess this is the only nominee she loves now.

Angela asks if T’kor needs to be alone. She says no, she’s going to go out to the pool. I think Angela was expecting a violent reaction from T’kor and is disappointed that she’s not getting it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Which guy was up on the top deck outside, alone & crying as he was talking to himself about how much he loves this game? Was it Tucker? He was wearing that ugly green bucket hat…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn talking to us in the have not room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, that bucket hat is Tucker’s, but I have seen Matt wear it, so it could be either one.

Camera just cut away from Quinn’s camtalk to show us Kimo and Lisa whispering in the upstairs lounge.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt may think he has the numbers and if he tells everyone he has the numbers (to stay if it remains on the block) he probably figures he has the numbers because of "herd mentality"... everyone else better talk to each other to find out...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ and Brooklyn are out by the pool and are not happy with the meat options. Brooklyn says she needs ground beef, not impossible meat or ground turkey.

This past May I became vegan, and today I made the most delicious baked ziti with impossible meat and vegan cheese. I bet if someone made a dish with impossible meat, they would not be able to tell the difference.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Impossible burgers are the best!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I am a fan! It is surprisingly easy to be vegan nowadays.

Lisa now has MJ's ear in the hammock, explaining the misconceptions about her game and relationship with Angela.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Matt is telling T'kor that a vote for him is a vote against bullying and yelling at people...aka Angela lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt is explaining to T'kor how disappointed he is in how Angela is treating him.

I haven't heard if he apologized to her for throwing her name out there for a replacement nominee.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
T'kor finally says 'my name came up and is that because you see me as one of the weaker players'.

Matt is word-salading her, about life after Big Brother. (it is week 1)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela has apologized at least three times to Matt.. (That I have witnessed .. there could be more.) Once in a one on one... once when Quinn was in the room and there was another time when I think there were a couple people there...

He's now on the "I'm just a poor boy... I just can't believe how I've been treated by the mean lady" ... He's saying this to T'Kor.. but I haven't heard him say that he brought up her name as a pawn..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So the answer is that Matt is loud and obnoxious, so he is a target. And he can't help that. T'kor is quieter, so she is less noticeable.

Interesting that Matt admits he cannot control his emotions. He is loud and obnoxious because he was born that way?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt, who chooses to be a loud and obnoxious target, is giving game advice to T'kor.

Run, T'kor, Run!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well... I kind of want T'kor to stay and listen to what Matt says.. will give her more ammunition.. if she can handle it...because when someone (Matt) continuously tells others how to "Play the Game" .. It doesn't come across well.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm with MJ and Brooklyn. I'm a carnivore!!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt just likes to talk to hear himself talk....he doesn't seem to listen to anything the person he is talking at is saying...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
T'kor is saying a lot of um..hmm's .. so obviously Matt will tell others that he "has" T'kor's backing...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Our annual complaint: 16 people in the house, all 4 cameras on 2 people.

Every season there is bragging about how many cameras and microphones they have and we only get one or two.

Also, the UI for Apple tv is terrible. The thumbnails are black. I have to guess at which feed I'm switching to. They don't even highlight when I move the remote. On the computer, when you change feeds, you also have to press 'play'. Purposely making it cumbersome to watch the feeds.

This might be the last year of BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is asking Kimo about himself over a billiards game. It's a good conversation. She seems sincerely interested in his life and plans for the future. I am liking Brooklyn more than I thought I would. I expected Brooklyn to be the way Angela actually is.

I have done a lot of stereotyping this season. I guess it's hard not to when BB provides 'archetypes' every season that are interchangeable with previous seasons archetypes.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I’m just hoping Kenny doesn’t throw the competition to Matt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Angela was on Dr Phil...the episode about her enabling her daughter to not speak to her dad for 5 yrs while they all live in the same house!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is pretty wild that we will have no idea who will be evicted on Thursday, and neither will the houseguests.

The idea was disorienting at first, but I like that the HG don't really have control of the vote, or the vote count. Houseguests being able to predict things made things stale and, well...predictable.

I think they will only do this until jury, so I'm ok with the uncertainty for now.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 22, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Matt is telling T'kor that he has enough "yes's" that if it is between him and Kimo "you might as well vote for me" (to maintain safety in the game.).. T'kor .. take that info and go ask people... you'll find out different...