TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 21, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela does not want ANYONE to go home!

She does know how Big Brother works, right?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Angela has to start an entire new stress session until the veto ceremony tomorrow.

She is going to have to come up with a nominee. She will not want to nominate anyone. There will be no sleep for Angela tonight.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Matt back to the "You will see in 3 months" that right before IT happened I was going to come up here, after talking to MJ and Leah and trying to get Joseph's attention, I was coming up here to solidify an alliance with you.

Then Matt starts talking about how difficult his mom's life was and came to America in 93 and Julie chen is the only Asian female to look up to and so I come to BB the son of an immigrant who has worked so hard to provide and give me what I have and helps me with everything and ANGELA starts crying again. Matt says he went to seminary and studied the Bible he believes helps changes lives. In HS says he was terrible and almost got kicked out but his principle mentored him made him start reading the bible and met with the principle at 6:30 every morning. Now has a Master's degree. His mom worked at Chic Fila and worked so hard to support him and everyone knows her in that town. So this is to let you know, you don't know my mom and you don't know what it is like to be an immigrant and can't see how that comment can affect someone like me. I lovely want this to be a learning moment for both of us. YOu will see that everything I care about has nothing to do with money.

An: this is what worries me, If you go up you are safe cause Kenny is going home. But if there is a twist or power used that doesn't fall your way, I don't want you to go home. So if I don't put you up??? I honestly don't know what to do.

M: Last thing I want to say then we can put a BOW on that too. I want this to be a learning situation.
A....interrupts it was out of passion and I will turn that around for us. I should have come to you and told you how it felt. Thats my bad. And it is your bad you didn't come to me afterwards. So if I didn't put you up there.....Angela then explains how she will tell others about this convo and keep most of it quite...blah blah...

So far Angela has not been able to get her REAL QUESTION out to Matt which is IF I don't put you up what can you do for me? That is what she is really after.

This is unreal cause when Matt says I forgive you Angela speaks up she forgives him too (but points out what he did wrong again).

Angela talking full game again. Matt saying "You'll see in 3 months" Angela says "I believe you" I see you, your reasons, your purpose"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to my process of elimination, the replacement nominee should come down to Leah, T'Kor or Rubina.

This is based on things I've heard Angela say, like she won't nominate any of the boys in the have not room, which would be Cam, Tucker and Quinn. (Kimo is a have not but he was already nominated when she said this)

Curious to see if this is a correct guess.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela: "So if I don't put you up there, do I gain any favor? Anything"

Matt: Does not commit. CHanges convo again and forgives her again. Talks about he is a good speaker.

A: You keep dancing around this
M: The hug, If I am being honest, I will have to think about it, best I can honestly say what now. I am going back to square zero but I cannot promise right now. You could benefit my game next week.

So funny how hard ANgela worked to finally get him to respond to her real intentions and Matt able to totally skirt around any firm answer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela just "re-introduced" herself to Matt.

She did this exact same thing with Lisa yesterday. Just needed to point this out.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela will go to her HOH and rant and cry.

Anyone want to bet against me? LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now I really want to go on a ShowBoat!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela promises that this is the real Angela, not that crazed maniac that everyone witnessed yesterday (pp)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Feel like Matt is giving a sermon right now, AND he worked in the Pixar movie Inside Out 2! lolol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is telling Matt how much she loves her nominees, lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would be like "Angela, please do not love me. PLEASE!"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Angela has told Leah that she loves her, but I have not heard her tell T'kor or Rubina that she loves them.

I am now fearful for Leah being nominated. Although, I don't think she would be voted out.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Inside Out 2 just came out this summer...did MAtt really go see it in the theaters??

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Rosem, willie is beautiful, well done.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela said she would not put someone else up unless they agreed to be a pawn.

Asking Matt to 'bring somebody forth'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, World! I am so happy with him.

Angela: If I don't put you on the block, does that win me any credit with you?

Matt: I can't promise that I won't put you up next week if it benefits my game.

Ok, then. Conversation over. She should just put him up, Kenney goes home as planned, and she may come out of this unscathed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is dumb.

Matt, just tell her you won't put her up if you win HOH. Because if you do win HOH, there are so many other people at this point who would be easy options.

Also, Matt, you could put her up anyway and say, Welcome to Big Brother, a game of lies.

Either way, it's a deal, it keeps you off the block week one. This 'honesty' thing is gonna do him in.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Incoming opinion, Angela lives in her bubble where she lives in Mormon land , Mormon or not where people are mostly the same, no one that has a different opinion in the world, privileged where no questions offer different ideas.
Matt is about to mansplain his way out to her cluelessness. He wins HOH next episode and she gets voted out...LOL
Except BB producers wont let that happen.

Poor Joseph video guy

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder who is going to agree to be a pawn?

Sounds like T'kor was 'brought forth' by Matt.

Angela will have to talk with T'kor to see if she is interested in putting her game in danger for no reason, T'kor will share a sob story and Angela will cry a lot and be back to square one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At least the Angela/Matt conversation finally ended. It was becoming painful.

Angela is in the kitchen, T'kor is outside. Keeping my eye on them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I do not want Joseph video guy or T'kor to be nominated!!!

Just nominate Matt, evict the cop and let's move on!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH

@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Angela to the cams once her talk with Matt is over: Are you kidding me?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela camtalking.

Not trusting Brooklyn, thinks that she is Brooklyn's 'competition'.

Apologizing to Kenney's family for nominating him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No idea where this Brooklyn mistrust came from.

Camera switches to Tucker and Rubina outside, then FISH