TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 21, 2024 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
While these HGs whine about frivolous things, there is a cute little white dog with large ears, sitting in his bed playing alone with doggy toys looking for someone to come and play. They are treated well at the shelter, but it breaks my heart they just want someone to be with. Hopefully all get adopted.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who is sleeping in which rooms?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If you have to tell someone (Matt to Lisa) that you are a nice and honest guy .. and that you haven't said anything bad about (Angela) .. and how your mom is going to wonder how she could be a mom and treat him as she did.... then you probably are not that nice and honest... (Lisa has his number tho' .. she doesn't trust him.. he only talks to her when he wants something from her...)

Matt also recently said (past 10 minutes) that if he does get put up .. he'll be coming back down (with the AI) because he's going to "Crush" that thing. Sure Jan...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
World, I adopted this little guy last month:

He is sitting at my feet right now and sometimes watches the live feeds with me! Best decision I ever made. 6 year old Maltese mix. Named Willie, my son's name is William, so this was meant to be!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I want to travel across the country and boop that little nose. 💗

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I can't even believe I was lucky enough to adopt this adorable fluff ball!

MJ made cookies and got the Angela-mom seal of approval. So that's progress.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ is cleaning the floor with the Swiffer. That will definitely get a lot of usage with a slippery tile floor, footprints everywhere.

There are going to be lawsuits when they come inside from a slimy competition.

ALERT! Angela camtalking in the HOH!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is second guessing nominating Matt.

She wants to talk to her surrogate husband, Lisa for advice.

She doesn't know who else she would put up, but thinks that she will have to TALK TO MATT, and ask him who she should put up, since he is running the rest of the house. (huh?)

Ok, Lisa has arrived.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela tells Lisa that Kenney is still the target and she could be pissing Matt off even more.

Angela thinks Expect the Unexpected.

Now tells Lisa that she does not want to put up any of the men in the HOH. So she's thinking she has to put up a woman.

I am SO confused by this logic.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela in HOH talking to cam. Saying everyone expects her to put HIM up but he is not going home...I know that cause he is not talking to me, not because I told him not to but because he knows he is not going home. Or do I take this to the boys who have a solid alliance. Lisa comes in and Angela starts her speech spill to her. Says it will still be Kenny. No matter what Matt will come back and I go out next week? Do I put him up there and I piss everyone off or do I put someone else up there and piss them off. I know you what a guy up there but I can't put them up cause what they have already been going thru.

Lisa would like 3 guys up there for the extra little HUMPPPHHH Girl power.

Angela help me decide who to put up there HELP ME.

Lisa waffling...it is not my HOH Your easiest bet is Matt but.....Have you talked to him and apologized? You have to do that, right after me you have to talk to him and apologize.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
ANgela wants Lisa to ask Matt to come up and talk to her. Lisa tells her to go down and talk to him herself it will look better. Lisa says in general people want to see what happens in the votes and you need to let everyone know who your target is so the pawn won't go home.

Angela wants to talk to Lisa again afterwards...Lisa says no she doesn't want to appear in cahoots...Angela says ok.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Super common fatal mistake of being afraid of putting up one of the seemingly biggest threats....Im sure he wins HOH and she is gone next week

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela must be used to having someone tell her what to do every step of the way in her life. Lisa leaves and ANgela rants about how smart Lisa is.

Her convo with Matt should be interesting since Angela can't think for herself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is just dumb. Matt is already her arch enemy. He probably won't be voted out, but why would she purposely put up someone else and make yet another enemy? Just keep the enemy you have and hope for the best.

Lisa wants her to apologize to Matt, maybe knowing that it will blow up and Angela will decide to just stick with the plan.

There's also the possibility that Matt would be voted out, and then, great, enemy eliminated.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
ANgela goes to kitchen and paces a moment then back upstairs. Goes to billiards room and sits in thought, no one there. THen standing at wall like she is listening to downstairs. This lady is strange.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Matt goes upstairs. HAHAHA Matt asks they talk in the view of others cause you said I was aggressive and want others to see.
A: Basically I want to apologize to you with my whole heart. I never should have brought your mom into it and I did. I know you have it out for me and I have it out for you.
M: No before no but now yes
A: Felt I had to do it for me and get my power back but for me to bring in your mom and MJ, I should not have brought them into it. I wouldn't want anyone to do that. Outside of game, Matt I wish I had not done that. I got so heated and I said that and I should not have, please know that is sincere. Wanting nothing from you I just want peace outside this game. Now to game
M: Lets stop there...I would have apologized to you and I forgive you
An: apologizes to Matt's mom Hanalette? Feeds cut out

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Back and Angela talking about how aggressive Matt sounded and how it made her feel.

"Nobody threatened me that if I put them up they were coming after me"
WOW that was Matt's big aggressive threat?????

A: says everyone else hugged and embraced me, you didn't do that Matt you were the only one. Even if I put you up, your not going home. IF I didn't put you up, there are powers in play and anything could happen. But if I didn't put you up is there anything I get? Is there any wiggle room?

M: I didn't feel it came off that way and didn't feel that way but IF it did then I apologize. ANgela in life you could of just come to me and talk.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Had to walk the dog. Thanks, Boberg for catching this.

Glad that she apologized and Matt seems receptive to it. Let's see if it sticks.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to research what kind of trouble did Matt get into first of this year. He is telling why he has been working on how he processes and responds to him emotions cause of something terrible that happened because of how he processed his emotions earlier this year.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What the heck is Matt saying now? It's not "his story" .. it's his "Mom's story" and he's just playing??????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That's some chutzpah to try to get something in exchange for not putting him up, after trashing him in front of the entire house!

Angela will apologize, but it comes with a lecture.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela responds to his story about this is to tell him how he has treated and ignored her...in other words to bring it back to how he made her feel and wants him to see it from her respective.

Tells him she wanted to work with him and how awesome he is.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Anyone feel like Matt is sincere?? I don't a all.........if he wins hoh she gone.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
He is playing the mom AND the immigrant card so Angela will completely implode

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So now Matt has brought Angela to sobbing tears over his sad story about his immigrant mother, and his bible study and how he was a bad guy and turned into a good guy and blah blah blah...etc etc...

This woman is very susceptible to coercion.

Just because someone had a hard life does not mean they should win Big Brother. They do this sob story crap on Survivor too. Sick of it! Everyone has it hard in some way, keeping someone in the house due to sadness is not a valid reason!