TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 21, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
World, I believe that before feeds started, Matt and MJ were heard saying that Angela's gotta go, or something to that effect.

Leah and Joseph are being blamed by Matt and MJ for spilling those beans to Angela. But it turns out that Chelsie is the one who told Angela that Matt was after her. Angela spiraled from there and anytime she observed Matt speaking to anyone, she assumed that he was running the house and plotting to take her out. Meanwhile, Matt is just mainly stuck to MJ and flirting.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree about not wanting Angela out either. I think she is the reason that everything is coming out....the whispering game was strong with this group until Angela melted down. They still whisper of course, but everyone now know the main shifts in the house at least.
Bo thanks for pulling an all-nighter!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
World, I was just thinking Angela is very Housewife-adjacent.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch confirms they are doing the backyard swimsuit pageant.

Do they know that it is 2024?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I love drama, but with Angela all I see is a needy dictator who has no self-awareness. She yaps but never listens. She’s boring to me, there’s no more drama. Everybody is avoiding her long talks about what a great person she is, oh…and she’s sleep-deprived…even though she has a huge bed/bath all to herself,(with a locking door), endless food/drink options, and headphones to listen to music which SHE chose!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Rieann, well since Monica is gone..a SLC opening.

Angela is sleep deprived? Does she sleep 14 hrs a day at home?
As unhinged as Angela has become I'm enjoying the fact that she derailed Matt's game plan so far.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
AI comp happens on the live show Thurs. I wish it would happen prior. Seems like a lot to go thru in 1 hr.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish they did the awkward pool/swimsuit photo shoot during the days before the feeds are on.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yesterday was exhausting! How many people did Angela reduce to tears in one day? 3 or 4? I can't believe she is a licensed professional. I would not let her list my dog house for sale. Her husband and children will soon need to go into hiding.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Angela is giving me Octavia Spencer "Ma" vibes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hisam weighs in on Angela's current mental state:

https://x.com/Sasha_Smierce/status/1814767434760663165

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Not to pick on poor Angela, but she is delusional.
Her bio on Utah's Elite/Realtor site , her quote
"I aspire to test my strength on the challenging terrain game of Survivor".
Could you imagine, sleep deprived on bug covered dirt. Yea no.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, the backyard is set up for comps, so they don't have the pool available for pictures. I really think BB producers are out of touch with what people want in a houseguest.

I don't think seeing them in bathing suits is high on anyone's list.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Who is Monica??

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Fan, Monica is a Real Housewife of Salt Lake City that just got fired, so there is an opening to become a HWSLC cast member since she is from Utah. They would eat her alive tho lol

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I actually feel good for these HG’s since they don’t have to know all the stuff that’s been going on this past week and what’s going to happen the next few days…remember the BBOTT reactions?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was afraid to click on Hisam’s link, but was pleasantly surprised to NOT hear “right?” interspersed between each word…😅

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Photoshoot over, most everyone in the kitchen in bathing suits. Backyard is still closed.

I see that Leah is now giving Angela a pep talk. BB is going to send Angela a bill at the end of this for all the therapy she is receiving.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Backyard is now open, but everyone is in the kitchen. Too much crosstalk to report on anything.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lisa and Cam have been talking game for a long time in the unicorn room. I've been distracted.

A group is outside on the sofas - general conversation. I see Quinn, Kenney, Cedric and a few others.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Listened to Cam and Lisa talk a while and I can't tell you anything they said cause both are good at talking without saying anything, especially Lisa WHO seems to be trying to get info from Cam and see where he is game wise but Cam not giving anything concrete.

Big group outside talking in general: Quinn, Kenny, Cedric, Tkor, Brittany and then cam changes quickly back to Cam/Lisa

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Again Rubina and not Brittany...lol

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Leah thinks they were trying to change things up this season. She wants things to be super transparent. Says usually turns into who is MORE but this time they are trying to tap into what BB means. Soon as Joseph walks away she begins to whisper very quietly to Kimo instead of level she was talking moment ago...Then loud laughter between the two have no idea what they are laughing about (maybe how Kimo looked during a comp). Now talking about fruit and boiling sugar on a screwer and sugar is crystal clear....you looked like that, glistening, at first funny then I couldn't watch it. Feed changes again to Lisa/Cam.

Cam says glad he didn't solidfy anything early cause now things are starting to implode. Doesnt' know who is telling truth (Angela/Matt gate). Just trying to find truth so he knows who is shady. Don't think anyone is playing him and have luxury of doing it...Lisa whispers really quietly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Boberg, I get the same thing from Lisa and Cam. I keep waiting for something...anything..but they are both just talking in generalities. For a really really long time, lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is taking a dump and talking to Matt loudly through the door who is sitting in the bathroom area.

I thought Tucker had a problem with people talking to him when he is occupied in this way. So weird.