TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 21, 2024 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Angela now accused Joseph of stealing her stack of letters lol

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela still crying......Girl go up to your room and rest this is ridiculous!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cedric is truly a sweet guy. He goes up to HOH to encourage and hug Angela (has to listen to her story again) but he is supporting and encouraging her to get a good nights sleep.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I've watched ANgela "not sleep" and she snores alot when she is "not sleeping"

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Whew Angela to DR everyone can relax for a minute now.

Marej

09-19-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
What did Matt do that made Angela mad?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
These houseguests are really good at whispering!! I am not catching much of anything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Boberg, I agree we hardly see Tucker, Kenny or Brooklyn on feeds

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Matt has been in the shower .. for a very long time.. holding meetings while the water runs... and runs.. and runs...

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm late to the party, but I'm finally here. Hello to you all, have missed being here.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Blown away after reading, the house is already crazy and it's just started. Going to buckle up and get ready for the ride, this summer.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Someone remarked that Tucker reminds them of Jim Carey. To me, Makensy reminds me of Jennifer Aniston.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
BB says the backyard is open, and most of the HGs make a beeline for the backyard.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 are on the outside houseguests.
Feeds 3 & 4 are on Joseph and Cedric talking in the rock bedroom, then switch to Brooklyn and Leah talking in the unicorn room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah reminds me of Tiger Wood's ex-wife, Elin Nordegren.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
MJ and Matt still up and Matt seems to have just finished a shower.

Cedric and CHelsea up and talking about "The Barber Shop" (don't know what that is)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Chelsea: MJ and Matt are going to protect themselves, they are not gonna protect the Barber SHop Only people on "the other side of the house I think we have to worry about are Lisa and Tucker"

"The Barber SHop" must be a big alliance they have?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Feeds change and able to see Quinn and Lisa outside talking about some comp

Saw Tkor ,Kimo, and Brooklyn in some room talking game. Will listen see if anything interesting.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Rubina was there, not Brooklyn. THey seem to be encouraing Kimo and talking about what he needs to do tomorrow and that the game has gotten real. (Guess cause they are getting closer to first eviction).

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
MJ and Matt whispering and talking about Angela. Matt says "she sucks, man she sucks" MJ talks about the 51 year old woman having to apologize to her. Nothing important here just bashing Angela (probably well deserved after Angela's behavior today)

Tkor, Cedric, Chelsea talking about Angela's precarious position in the house especially if Matt stays in the house.

Feeds keep switching back and forth can't stay up with any convos, just catch bits and pieces out of context. Matt talking about how his friends are going to be "losing their minds" "can't imagine what they are thinking" they are like "what is happening to Matt"

As usual Matt talking about Matt

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Matt talking about his mother and that she can't really understand the game and will be upset that another mother was doing that to him. Matt hopes someone is able to explain it to her and calm her down. Matt says in the moment he was just so worried about his mom.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Boberg - Matt took a shower in the 7pm hour.. a long one.. 30+ minutes where he talked over the shower door with water running on his back..

Are you saying Matt took another shower at 1am???

We'll have to have a timer on him next time..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Something about yesterday after the veto...

Matt and MJ were talking in one of the bedrooms (the unicorn one .. possibly..)

And I have an assumption -

I think MJ can read lips.. and I think she told Matt she could...

Because I had my volume up triple than I usually do (with my finger on the volume control to turn it down quickly if someone else came in and talked normally)...

And Matt's lips were moving but there was NO sound coming out! Not even heavy breathing...

The feed I had only showed Matt and not MJ...

So it's either that .. or Matts mic wasn't picking up / working correctly .. and BB wasn't on the ball to tell him to exchange it...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Matt is worried about his mom wondering why another mother would treat him that way.. maybe he should wonder if his mom would approve of him trying to get the camera last night to film him "chugging" whatever drink it was.. (where they poke a hold in the bottom.. then open up the pop top.. I don't know what it is called..I'm old.. )

Or walking around with his shirt off (there's always someone..), acting like he's all that and a pound of butter.. and that he doesn't stink.. (although if he took two long showers in the course of a few hours yesterday... lol)

Or maybe he still does that at home and his mom would think it was normal???

ANYWAY... I can't believe that some of the people (every year) come in and are gobsmacked that they could even be considered for the block.. that someone may have their number .. and they thought they were going to skate / win every comp they are in - or at least every one that they need to win... and then turn vindictive towards any one that isn't willing to give their game over to them. .. Every single year... LOL!

Dang.. did I get up on the wrong side of the bed? Or is it just too early?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds just went to WBRB. Again, it's early for a wake-up call.