TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 20, 2024 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh wow I forgot about the America part!!! I guess Im slow but I just realized that the BackDoor Plan is dunzo. Nakomas you had a good run

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Well, it appears that Angela has made TMZ.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
MJ is talking with Rubina and I think Brooklyn .. "they" are trying to come up with votes to save Matt..(I think .. they are great whisperers) ...if it comes to that... IF the other two don't realize that MJ is Matt's #2.. and they are not even 3 or 4 .. then they get what is coming to them..

My question would be .. who do you want to face off in an endurance comp down the road...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Longest word comp...Finding letters in the mud....Lisa is asking Angela if she remembers Brenden's win in season 12 with a 12 or 13 letter word....lol. Who remembers that?? Angela just clocked her memory powers

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I'm sure it was something science cee Christiii cause Brendon and Racheal looooovvvvvveeeedddd Science.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
lol Bo!

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Help Help Help

I just signed up for Paramount Plus but I can't find the Live Feeds.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Find Big Brother .. Click on that .. then scroll down a bit .. LIve feeds is below episodes and something else (maybe two something else's)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Jada, click on the Big Brother show picture, then go about middle of the page and choose SEASON 4. Five Feeds option should show at the top.
Took me awhile because it kept routing me to season 1

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Is the Green Vortex room the Have Not room??

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would think she would have to use her America's veto before the live Thurs show. How would America vote for renon during live show?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's the Have Not Room.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys - what a nightmare!!!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Matt pleading his case to Lisa over and over. Tells her Angela told him to use the veto and take Kenny off the block (assuming he wins it). Tells her he is only working with MJ and doesn't trust Joseph. Tells her over and over to see the tapes in 3 months she will see.

Lisa is a very direct questioner. Did she tell you to take me off? Did she tell you to take Kenny off? Did she tell you who the target was? Are you working with anyone? Who do you not trust? and more very direct.
So far, I am really not liking Matt.....don't like whiney people and tired of hearing him tell people how much he has been working on emotions and communication. BLAH

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Seems BB doesn't want us watching Tucker much...feeds change off him and go to BRB then comeback to kitchen crew.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
"I don't have an alliance... I just am talking with people"... I don't like Matt either.. and I don't think Lisa will believe that Angela told him (in advance of VETO and in advance of them knowing if he was going to play..) to take Kenny off! (Oh and before this mornings event!)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela asks Lisa to talk, Lisa says she would like to later, she is famished.

Haha Tucker and Joseph up stairs making fun of Lisa telling them if they don't want to starve (if she leaves) Lordy lordy now they are discussing final 2 and that Joseph feels they would both have an equal chance at the end now.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
My gut tells me that Matt is the most insincere fraud in the house. Just my gut from listening to him and looking at him. I see nothing real.....hope he proves me wrong.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is at the kitchen counter, angrily scooping ice cream into a bowl, and telling Cedric not to tell her things she wants to hear, and be honest with her and how she is just not going to put up with people disrespecting her. (pp)

Angela admits that she is sleep deprived, but she never seems to take a break to get the rest that she so desperately needs.

Now she is telling Cedric that he is good with her, Cedric is crying a little. Angela just wants him to be happy. (Or else!)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela being Angela again. Tells Cedric to stop saying that stuff. She knows it is not real and being said only for her benefit. Complains she is sleep deprived. "I am a woman and will not stand to be talked to like that" (referring to Matt...whatever he did or didn't do) I had birds in my ear telling ???? (couldn't hear) I should have waited but did as suggested, big mistake. Cedric said he almost started crying thought she thought he was being disrespectful to her. She says NO you would never do that. You are playing your game, don't hate me for recognizing it. Oh Angela is boo hooing again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Angela is crying because Cedric is crying as she tells Cedric not to cry.

Cry-Fest 2024!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is telling Cedric that the consensus is that the noms will stay the same.

Did I hear that correctly? Cedric just stared at her bewildered, and I think started to say that Lisa will use the veto on herself, but I think he got scared and just let it go.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Angela says she thinks the veto won't be used so he (Matt) won't go up. WHATTTTT? That is how Cedric looked at her also but didn't say much cause Lisa was behind him.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Rosem4243 that is one of the craziest things I have heard so far this season. Has Angela forgotten this game?