TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 20, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker and T'kor in the SR, T'kor saying that Matt said he was going to take Angela out, Angela obviously heard about it, and that's what started the feud.

Both of them believe Angela's story (!) and think it was very brave for her to call Matt out in front of the whole house. And how she is a good role model for her kids.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Leah is so young, but I thought was social media savvy. She is talking to a group including Kimo, ow how she loves gay people the most. She doesn't realize that talking about "them" it automatically puts them in a group...I know that would be offensive. Just like if she said "I really like black people" which is offensive and absurd. Every gay person is different, like everyone else in the world. I am wondering if this will get picked up on by the Twitter verse, since there were bigger issues this morning.
Im not gay, and Im super icked out listening to it.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Leah is crying about her dad dying, somehow trying to link this to Kimo's struggles. The are both terrible but very different.
She just said while crying "My dad was so supportive of me starting my underwear company" while sobbing.
That needs to be a meme.

OK, I cant seem to stot posting about her lol.
She just said her Doorman is so supportive and helpful for her. Um okaaaay, but I really doubt anyone else there has a Doorman...like "my Maid is my best friend" cringe

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think the gym has turned into therapy session. Now Leah is crying about someone who died. I think she's the third one to share a sad story in the last hour.

Matt and Leah are both crying in different areas of the house for different reasons. It's too soon for all this crying.

Maybe they should just quit saying "I love you" all the time. Love Hurts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Christiii, I missed that part about the underwear company. That is hilarious.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Rosem they are crying, while Angela trots around with a huge smile on her face

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Angela is in the Group and working into to the conversation; "While I had Cancer...."
Of course everyone says they had no idea, and now she is telling her entire story..Of COURSE cancer is devastating, but she seems like she is trying to get people to feel sorry for her more than Matt and his waterworks show.
These people are nuts...
Go Kimo, Quinn and Joseph

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They're having a 'sadness-off'.

And who will win the sadness-off??? Angela, of course! She is the self-proclaimed 'fun mom' after all.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Did you guys see what Quinn's power is?
Evidently he has the Deep Fake HOH where he can take over someone's hoh and even make the noms

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I knew Quinn had that power, but didn't know what it was.

I wish they would just let them play Big Brother. Everything is so complicated that game play is impossible. You're just at the mercy of various rule changes that have to be constantly explained to the audience.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ha! Brooklyn and MJ are complaining that all the alliance names they come up with are copyrighted.

This is the first time I've caught Brooklyn talking to anyone, and now the conversation is over.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the posts, everyone! I am jealous I can't watch.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ and Matt, who Leah said last night that the three of them are the strongest alliance in the house, think that Leah was the one who told Angela that MJ and Matt talked about getting Angela out. And set them up, and is responsible for the fight this morning.

Oh how the tides have turned.

Angela also thinks that Leah is a liar, so I'm glad to see that Leah has a thing going with Quinn. She's gonna need somebody.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Grooch! It's always good to know someone is reading!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ and Matt are now alone in the upstairs lounge discussing the Angela situation.

I think that if Matt winds up on the block, MJ will use her power and take him down. MJ has spent most of her time in the house with him, and there are a lot of people on Angela's side, and against the two of them. If Matt goes, then MJ is next.

Now - what I don't know is if MJ can use her power to take HERSELF off the block. If that's the case, then obviously she wouldn't use it on Matt. But if she could use it on herself, it would just be a secret veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
PETCAM!

Veto time!

False alarm, they are back.

POV players are Lisa, Kenney, Kimo, Angela, Brooklyn, Joseph.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just heard Matt say that she should save her power for herself. So I guess the secret power is a secret veto, they just renamed it for AI purposes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They keep going to petcam for short feed cuts instead of fish. I really wish they would fix that.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Matt's waterworks came AFTER the veto pick I think. He realized that He does NOT have control of the house and actually could be going home this week, especially since the HOH hates him. I dont know if I would be 100% sure that MJ would use her power week 1

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn, Cedric, Joseph and T'kor are talking about Angela saying that 'the gremlins that came to my room last night lied to me' and they think she is losing her mind.

I think she means the other HG who came to talk to her like Leah, who she thinks lied to her. She is just calling them gremlins. But they seem to think that Angela thinks she saw actual gremlins.

Angela is currently in the DR, which they mentioned and they seem kind of alarmed.

This season is insane.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
so .. if someone wins the veto and takes themselves off..and Angela "takes a chance" and puts up Matt. Would MJ use her power? Would she be that dumb to not save it for herself in the next four weeks? .... stay tuned....(Just read upthread.. good she wouldn't)

P.S... I think Matt was "crying" because he didn't get picked to play the Veto .. and thus control the game...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I would LOVE for Quinn to get HOH... and then use his "Deep Fake HOH" as replacements ... Having Ainsley tell the Houseguests that someone other than Quinn has taken over the HOH noms... Quinn could then nominate anyone he wanted .. and not have ANY "blood on his hands" <<< Really dislike that .. going to change it to "Responsibility"

He could act as shocked as any of the other houseguests.. of course I want this in week three or four...If he has 4 weeks to use it...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Angela couldn't play for POV... so confusing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt is telling Joseph that if he gets out of here and finds out that Joseph contributed to what happened this morning, that he would have to wear that forever, and he will never speak to him again. Meaning that he thinks Joseph told Angela that Matt was after her, causing the whole thing.

Joseph says he did not discuss that with her. Joseph keeps saying that he had no idea Angela was going to go off like that.

Matt is extremely upset that Angela mentioned his mom in her tirade.

MJ and Matt think that it was either Joseph or Leah who ratted them out, and now he has a vendetta against one of them. He just doesn't know which one.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Need, intriguing idea! Especially if everyone is/has been going with the house. Great possibilities.

Every year, with in the first 5 days , gameplay reverts to the same old same old. Despite all the pre season proclamations, nobody wants to take a chance. HoH,s implode, ideology of “ I’ll do what the HOH wants, or, idea that HOH has any power after noms and veto.

There should be textbooks on this kind of behavior , repeated over and over.