TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 20, 2024 users admin

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I’ve been watching MATT and Angela, and Angela is telling him she “gave him so much and wants to build that trust and you’re not giving me anything. How can I trust you?” And he doesn’t really answer. Very much word salad.
Angela is GenX wise. I really think she has written off trusting him. She seems disappointed but trying not to show how much.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Does he already have a showmance?

And I’m getting the same vibes, Worldtraveller…
Maybe he’ll have a band of bromances and they’ll ALL wear bandannas like this! (Will we look back in this comment and laugh?)

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Whose MJ?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, Makensy aka MJ.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Oh, ok. Thanks

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker and some others are discussing today’s events…
He’s saying Lisa was upset about being nominated and warned them about them starving if she’s evicted..
He wisely pointed out 2 obvious facts:
1. “We’re alive… we eat… I mean, your cooking is amazing, but we can feed ourselves..!”
2. “Dude, I’m on SLOP, I don’t have have a dog in this fight…”
It was hilarious and accurate! Especially considering Tucker is NOT one my favorites… my daughter said someone has told him he looks like Jim Carrey, and he is embracing that vibe…

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I don't know about Angela. I like her and was wanting to root for her, but she is very emotional. For those not watching (I was in and out but the gist) most hg's were in HOH room all talking and basically shmoozing. She's tired, they all say she needs rest, take care of herself blah.
Angela goes to HN and breaks down to Tucker. He was uber sweet, I hadn't seen much of him but I find him likable. She is overwhelmed, understandably.
BUT either she is way too emotional, playing on sympathies, playing for cameras or all of the above.
Im sure I would be as well, but it seems a bit over the top to me.
If she truly is this sensitive, she may not last long in this game.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Good morning! I finally had the opportunity to start watching the live feeds this year. I can't figure out how to get to them on paramount plus. If I click on big brother, it's not going to a screen where the choice for live feeds was at the top. Where do i go?

I have some catchup to do here. It's just been a super busy week for me.

I need the feeds!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I put this in important house happenings too but-

Makensy told a couple of people she has America’s Veto- she can take someone off the block and then we will be able to vote for the renom. She’s got four weeks to use it.

Nettenaz

08-10-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nettenaz a private message Print Post    
@Mimiaow you have to scroll down under ther seasons and it there,

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Makensy has America's Veto.. then Quinn has the HOH one.. good...

ON a live feed topic - I have started watching the LF . but don't know how much I will be able to contribute the first couple of weeks. I am still learning the players.. and then the navigation between feeds is more difficult (go out of one feed .. click on another.. and it seems to take more time to load this year..) .. and then button boy changes locations in the middle of important convo's and I don't get enough to even pretend it's important...

What's the chance that Button Boy is now AI driven and there are certain phrases / words that cause automatic change to other rooms?

Off topic: We are in monsoon season.. YEAH! It's awesome.. but now I am dealing with flying ants infiltrating my craft/computer room ...they come up out of the ground (because it is wet..) then they try to get somewhere dry.. and they seem to think coming through the crack in the French Door is a grand idea.. but then they can't get back out!

That's how my morning is going.. I'm going to turn on the sleeping houseguests and see if their day is better.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There are 16 people in that house and all the feeds are on Angela in the HOH room asleep.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Mimiaow, this is the link I use for live feeds: https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 were on a guy (looked like Matt) in bed. At 7:04 a.m. (Pluto feeds) the feeds went to "We'll be right back." It seems a little early to have a wake-up call.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Im glad to hear I wasn’t the only one tired of seeing/hearing Angela talk/whine/cry… and I ALSO had difficulty finding Live Feeds on Paramount. At first I just used my phone or iPad and used the screen-sharing feature to put it on my tv screen. The next day I asked my daughter, she looked at the Paramount page and found the Feeds by scrolling down the Big Brother page…. It was weird they don’t have the same setup on the tv page as they have when I access it on my phone/iPad. I hope today the HGs give us more content, and I hope I can see more interesting convos and less crying/“I LOVE you…”

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and are on houseguests that are up and hanging out in the bathroom area.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is at the foot of the stairs to the HOH area and lecturing the other houseguests.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG!!! Angela has lost her damn mind! Calling out Matt in front of the whole house!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe what I just tuned in to!

WOW, wait til she finds out the MJ has the veto power, so she can't even get rid of Matt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
She is yelling and screaming like a crazy person. Everyone in the house is speechless.

She hopes she isn't making anyone feel a certain way. Uhhhh....

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela is upset and is calling out Matt. Matt wants to respond, but she cuts him off.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
She keeps saying 'you need to know the kind of person you are following'

She says she is a people pleaser, lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
She said Matt has traumatized her.

Now she wants to just put this all behind her, as she calls Matt 'crazy eyes'

They might need to call security.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope someone is recording this.

I am worried for Angela. She keeps saying she loves everyone....but keeps telling Matt to not talk to her.

Angela claims that Matt threatened her, Matt has no idea what she's talking about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2024 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I'm actually feeling a bit bad for Matt, now.

He's asking people to help him, lol

The threat was apparently that he would put her up if he won HOH. OMG

FISH!