TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 19 - July 22: Archive through July 19, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, Quinn, Matt, and one other person strategizing in the storage room.

Feed cuts to another group with Angela in the alien planet bedroom. They hug and most of them leave.

They are staying up late as usual. I am out for the evening.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Angela was walking around HOH room mumbling to herself. Asking herself I'd she just paranoid etc. She's definitely anxious

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Chelcie had been in storage room with Matt, Makensy, Leah, and earlier Quinn. Cedric came in convo changed. Chelcie left, went to Angela and told her about Matt talking crap. Angela says she knows something is up with him.
She pulls in Joseph and tells him. Then Cedric joins.
Earlier Angela and Joseph were comparing notes on things Matt says vs what was really said
Kimo is almost for sure going up, methinks Matt will be going up. Hasn't exactly said it but it's a feeling
Earlier Angela

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Angela and Brooklyn are talking in HOH room. And the alliance of 9 is...
Angela, Brooklyn Cam Chelcie Joseph Quinn Cedric
Well that's 7 of them. She was talking fast and low

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Angela & Brooklyn made a final 2

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I think Leah and T-Kor are the other 2 of the 9.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Re: Angela MJ & Matt have been talking in bed and they are 'so freaking cute!'
Maybe our first flirtmance

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
It may be Lisa, not MJ fitting with Matt. Sorry not 100% sure

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have free feed on Pluto …is this the only alternative this year for feeds ?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
GM Everyone!

Just turned on feeds and I see Matt in the SR with Lisa, according to Twitter he's been in the SR for a long time, someone on Twitter joked that it is his 'office'.

Congrats to Angela for winning the first HOH! People are reporting that Kenney is the target, with Kimo and Lisa also possibilities.

Matt is very chatty, he is finally out of the SR and is chatting in the Bathroom area with Leah and MJ (easier to spell than Mcenksley, lol)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quad cam now showing all sleeping HG, even though I know 3 of them are up and in the bathroom area.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OT: I am seeing that there is a major worldwide PC outage this morning. I have a Mac, so I'm not affected...yet.

Not sure why, but all 4 feeds have been on the Unicorn BR.

Geez. I just woke up to report live feeds, got my coffee, and now I'm staring a sleeping people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, they heard me.

Now on the Bathroom area. Matt, MJ, Lisa and Leah - general chatting. Leah is taking a shower. Matt and MJ looking at the memory wall.

First "We'll Be Right Back". Ugly black background with the usual bright yellow text.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Back. Angela has joined the group in the kitchen. Leah not in the shower yet, so 5 people are chatting in the kitchen.

Angela going back to bed after hugging everyone.

People look so different without their makeup, I had a hard time figuring out who Lisa and MJ were!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt and Leah in the LR giggling about something, MJ and Angela talking in the kitchen. Angela having trouble sleeping.

Matt has the dental pick! So I guess that will be a thing this season too. Matt says he's heard lots of stories from people. Uh...they've only been in there 2 days, how many stories could he have heard?

It is hard to remember that they HAVE been in there a few days and it feels like they've been in there for weeks.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think everyone is going to bed now.

This is the time when I'm really going to miss the flashback feature. When they're asleep, it's my time to flashback and catch up on what I've missed.

At least we still have Taran's updates, which I will be depending on to fill in the blanks.

Matt and MJ are in the color BR, sleeping in adjacent beds. BB tells them to put on their mic and startles them (and me!)

(I am getting and "Internal Server Error" message here on TVCH, may have something to do with the worldwide outage)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whew! Ok, able to post.

Matt and MJ have their mic on and are whispering. I guess we have a showmance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt and MJ are the only ones up. Still whispering in their beds. They keep referring to 'she' and I don't know who they mean.

All feeds now on Angela in the HOH room sleeping.

Now a feed back on Matt and MJ. Annoying that they seem to cut away for no reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt and MJ still whispering annoyingly in their beds.

Hard to even know the conversation between the whispering and referring to people as she and him instead of their names. I actually wish they would go to sleep.

One thing I did read is that Chelsea and Cedric's games are so downgraded that they're basically viewers.

Does anyone know what MJ's secret power is?

I saw a Tweet where MJ is overplaying and trying to openly target the HOH. And that Matt outed a F2 with Tucker, and a F3 with Leah and MJ, and another alliance with Leah, Quinn, MJ, Chelsea, Joseph and Brooklyn.

So these two are already kind of a trainwreck on Day 3.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ is telling Matt that she could do what Lisa does, and she only cooked 1 meal, etc. The camera keeps showing us someone sleeping in a nearby bed, so I assume that Lisa is RIGHT THERE, while Matt and MJ giggle about her.

Not sure if Lisa can hear them, but this is very sloppy behavior from MJ. Especially since she was noticed targeting the HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The two of them keep whispering and laughing. I am wondering if the other 3 people in the room trying to sleep are bothered by it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Twitter: Have Nots are: Cam, Quinn, Kimo and Tucker.

Uh. Oh. Is this gonna become a guy's alliance?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Again, all 4 feeds on the HOH room, with Angela tossing and turning. This might be it for the night. The Control Room is also tired of Matt and MJ's whispering.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oops - no - we are back to Matt and MJ.

They are talking about Quinn. Matt says he's the type who is liked by everyone, but doesn't ever win anything or do anything.

Yes, Matt, keep underestimating Quinn. Keep judging by appearance, it will be fine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ says she hasn't eaten anything in 16 hours, and she has only gotten 2 hours of sleep.

I wonder if she is familiar with PALOMA????