TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - Premiere

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 2 - Premiere users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 18, 2024Mysticlady25 07-18-24  7:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that downgrade is brutal. Those 2 better make friends fast or they would be an easy first 2 noms :-(

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Mystic, I figured, but they had the LIVE icon on the bottom left of the screen, at least during th competitions

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
The first two episodes of Big Brother will re-run tomorrow night.

I read on Joker's something about a fake or secret HOH?? and an America's Veto??

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone else UNIMPRESSED with this two night premiere?? I like the HGs but the show is underwhelming so far. Two episodes and they haven’t even had a HOH comp??

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Got this from Joker's: Show closes with Julie confirms that Quinn or Makensy will either get America's Veto -or- Deep Fake HOH.

Also from Joker's: Julie confirms that the first live eviction will be next Thursday but Ainsley will change the rules.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Julie-I fell asleep, so unimpressed

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Finally on air here on the West Coast… Julie’s dress- reminds me of those little dolls in the ‘80s, they had flower petal dresses and were scented to match their flower-themed outfit.
Matt isn’t a fave of mine as of yet…

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Not sure what CBS was doing. Convention ended and we got part of an episode of Young Sheldon and part of an episode of Ghosts and THEN Big Brother. Julies dress was not flattering.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yikes, I could barely hear the instructions tonight of what they were suppose to do in the Yes/No comp due to the horrendous music they had playing. Then the noise during the comp was driving me crazy so I turned the show off. I guess I have reached that age in life, lol!

Should we just assume the AI player is Allison Grodner?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
As far as I'm concerned, Brooklyn can go home. OMG what an annoying woman!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Christy, yet the RNC went so long that my adding 30 minutes to my BB recording still wasn't long enough! I only got the first 15. Had to wait until Paramount+ released it so I could watch.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
CBS is so annoying. It’s like they want the show to fail. Who premieres a new season in the middle of an event that’s going to disrupt and preempt it. Stupid!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Both of my shows recorded normally. So did the whole central time zone get to see it normally?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 19, 2024 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Naja, probably... in mountain time zone, apparently BB was on at the exact same time as the keynote speech.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: