TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 17, 2024 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
If there are no flashbacks, then Youtubers will record and post, and make $$. Ill bet they will cut out the dead air and FOTH stuff, Which I'm all for!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Rosem I enjoyed your thoughts and pre-predictions on the new houseguests.
And on a side note, this video store guy either works in a video/gaming store, a resale book/video/coffee shop or an adult video place.
Tampa is well known for the strip club culture. Not bragging, but Channing Tatum would agree.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
!!OFFICIAL OWL COUNTDOWN!!

OWL says:
1 DAY UNTIL PREMIERE!!!!!!

AAAAGGGHHHH
Hoot!!

2 DAYS UNTIL THE LIVE FEEDS!!!
AKA The REAL show for me :-)

Hoooot!
Hoooot!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I am thinking they will offer them money to add the extra player. BB wants that player in so I think telling them they could add (example:an extra 50,000) to the prize pool may sway them

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Christi - Pretty sure CBS will get those taken down as copyright violations, they have in the past.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, World!

I think this might be Joseph's video store, I think I heard him or someone online mention the name:

https://www.vipervideotampa.com/

It's a Buy-Sell-Trade for DVDs and other physical media. Which might actually become extremely valuable since platforms like Paramount Plus are removing all our streaming history, and DVDs might be all we have left after they're done with their destruction.

Pamy, yeah, they probably will offer money. Nothing new, they've used this gimmick before.

Karuuna, I thought of that too. I am just really shocked that they are choosing to remove the protection that the HG have against mischaracterization of their words. By the time production comes out with a statement or correction, whatever the HG said will be all over the internet. We KNOW this will happen. Might be an unmitigated disaster.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ugh Karuna, I hope you are wrong, and/or they figure a way around it

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Rosem... in order to have video, internet sleuths will ahve to be recording 24/7 themselves, and then usually CBS will allow short clips to remain on Twitter/X.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to tomorrow! Thank you in advance to all you live feed posters! Every year your posts add to my BB viewing pleasure. Get your snark on!

Here's hoping the 'bad people' don't win this year! :>)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I was not paying attention.. hubby and I decided to cancel our Direct TV last month and only do apps and subscriptions .. since we were doing that anyway..and not watching but one or two things through DTV.. and thus save about $200 a month... and here I was thinking .. oopps .. what about Big Brother... I bet I've missed a lot...(it usually starts right around July 4th...) So I find the Paramount plus app on my tv .. and then lo and behold .. I am right on time!!! I'm just saying that the Universe has my back!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As long as it can be recorded then Taran and other podcasters can use private copies to report what really happened. But nothing like the ability to see and hear for myself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know this is just a dumb little game show, but I can’t help but feel like we are losing access to information in every aspect of our lives. The internet was once called the “Information Superhighway”, and now we have a few billionaires deciding what we see, and they can withhold and destroy information at will.

Sorry to be on the soapbox, but I’m getting really sad and worried about everything real that’s going away, and will be probably be replaced by AI.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is a good look at the upstairs lounge area with more seating and the billiards table that was not in the other pics:

https://twitter.com/mannyorke/status/1813348537406521822?s=61&t=Zoop4GjrBSN00Upx3Sg5Aw

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So.. a quick cursory look and I'm going to pick 4 - based only on the following stated reasons... LOL..

Chelsie.. 27 from Rancho Cucamonga Ca.. (I lived in Rancho Cucamonga from 1983 - 1988 way before she was even a sparkle in her mom's eye)

T'kor - 23.. she crochet's and so do I (She's going to go batty if she can't crochet - so I bet she finds a way to hand crochet fabric or something...)

Angela 50 - from Long Beach Ca .. I graduated from CSULB

Cam - Physical Therapist - That was my major before after several attempts I didn't make it into the program (200 people apply per semester.. 35 get in..)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Per Evil Dick Brooklyn is friends with Aryn and a MAGA.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ETA..she was a fan of Aryn not a friend

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Still a questionable pick.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is what they call BB25.5 in the BB26 house.
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/1898889797291645
"Chloe, the Big Brother Social Producer, moved into the house for one day along with 8 other content creators, hosts, and internet personalities. See for yourself how everything played out..."

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Happy Premiere BB day! Finally! YAY!! Yeah, I saw the cast reveal. I’ll wait to see who I like some people to win BB.

Since season BB 1, I always dream that we could watch the closed captions or subtitles on live feeds not because I’m Deaf. I know it’s impossible but it would be cool! I know we rely on live feeds updates on here, Jokersupdates, twitter and etc and watch live feeds at the same time.

I always use paramount plus to watch the live feeds and BB tv show.

Let’s do happy BB dance!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
💃 🕺

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Glad to be back! It feels weird that summer is half over though.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
https://ew.com/big-brother-julie-chen-moonves-ai-hologram-malfunction-8679129

(if the hook is the AI is malfunctioning all season, I don't know)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
AI malfunctioning is so that Julie doesn’t lose her job to AI. Should be a lesson to us all.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Episode 1 Season 1 to get pumped up...wow!! July 5 2000
No clue where I was, but I know I was in front of a TV. Probably a Sony Trinitron! 32 incheeeees

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
!!OFFICIAL OWL COUNTDOWN!!

OWL says:
5.5 HOURS UNTIL PREMIERE!!!!!!

AAAAGGGHHHH
Hoot!!

34.5 (ish) HOURS UNTIL THE LIVE FEEDS!!!
AKA The REAL show for me :-)

Hoooot!