TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Quinn Martin

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: Cast Bios: Quinn Martin users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Lawton, Okla.
Current City: Omaha, Neb.

https://tvline.com/lists/big-brother-season-26-cast-houseguests-revealed/quinn-martin/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This season's Alison Grodner curly haired white man has been cast, to no one's surprise.

I do like this one, though, compared to all the other curly haired white men that came before him.

He has Cory-level understanding of the strategy, and is a true superfan. He is my pick to win the whole thing.

Unless he shows his cards too early and exposes his threat level.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 15, 2024 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
From the photo, I honestly thought this was a young woman.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Isn’t he a production? 😜

(ie Barnaby Jones, et al)

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I thought Quinn was a woman too and this confirmed it.

Then I found his Men's Soccer Recruiting Profile and decided Quinn is a man.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Any relation to Quinn Martin tv productions?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
It may have already been said somewhere, but I read that Quinn is nonbinary. I also thought female, but maybe trans?

I saw him on a game show a few months back. It was "The Floor" hosted by Rob Lowe.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe trans also.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2024 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
My impression tonight, mainly due to the height, is trans, which is absolutely fine with me. That threshold was already breached on Survivor.

I think there might have been a foreshadowing of a very strong alliance between Quinn and Makensy when they included a clip tonight of Quinn confessing he is only 5'6", so he misses a lot of stuff, so he was hoping to connect with a really tall goddess in the house, and together they would rule.

Oh! Duh! Of course there is going to be a Quinn Makensy alliance, because she already did a DR saying she 6'2", and is hoping to pair with an extremely tall man. AND, they will bond because they both won the secret advantage.

Okay, all you fans picking your winners, go with these blatant clues. I can't believe I caught all this while being extremely distracted at present.

Quinn and Makensy for the win.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: