TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 12, 2024 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy but I dont think I will be out in LA this summer. I was there in May but for first time in a few years I will be in NY for most of the summer

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Rosem!!! He's adorable. I just wanted to say thank you for adopting!!! Being a former volunteer for a rescue, I've heard the worst stories. Both of mine were adopted from said rescue. Lexie had lots of issues but all were fixable (emotional issues). Cappy is my Foster Fail during COVID, and he came from a "sanctuary" whose owner died. He was kept in a crate all day. Mind you he's 90 pounds, didn't even know how to sit down when we got him, he either stood or laid down (from being in the crate).

I wouldn't trade either of them for the world. Thank you again for giving Willie a second chance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rosen, congrats on your first fur baby. Willie is adorable.
Best to you both !!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, awwww ok. I know it will be good to be home this summer :-)

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Ory gives his take on the house reveal. He will be covering the whole season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TF2V-Io1g

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Maris!! how exciting!!! what kind??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for all the good wishes, I feel like I just got married, haha! And, sorry for hijacking the thread, but I just had to share my big news.

Scoot, it was a very serious decision and I was nervous being a first time dog mom. But somehow, I got the right pup! The universe works in mysterious ways! Willie's previous owner was 92 (!) and had to go to a nursing home. Her relatives were unable to take him, so I lucked out!

Anyway, back to BB! I said I really liked the house, and I do love the decor, but after further examination, I have a couple of issues.

The placement of the bar in the kitchen definitely was placed there by AI. I'm surprised it didn't come with weird fingers. How is anyone supposed to cook with this setup?

And what is that monstrosity in the living room that is supposed to be a coffee table? What the hell??? Somebody is going to get hurt, looks like an OSHA violation.

I hope that the footboards in that weird floating island bedroom are made of foam rubber and not wood or plastic. It looks very painful.

So, in summary, I like the decor of the house, but I wasn't expecting it to hurt anyone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maris I just saw your post upthread. Congrats to you! Have you had a puppy before? I was afraid to get one due to all the training.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes Rose, one of my dogs went over the rainbow bridge in march and my other dog seems depressed. Puppies are a lot of work and luckily I will be home for the next three months so I will have time.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone ❤️ Rosem your puppy is so cute

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Julie did some interviews and here’s some info-

-16 HG’s (8 men, 8 women)

-8 will go in on the premiere ep, the other 8 will go in on the Thursday ep and then the twist will be fully revealed (its probably the same night since it’s not a live move in)

-she strongly hinted there might be an AI Chenbot..

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Julie Chen Moonves Builds Her Ideal 'Big Brother' Player
https://parade.com/tv/big-brother-26-julie-chen-moonves-preview

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the article, Vegan. I hope they are serious about BB26 HG not studying previous seasons because it will be all new.

But then she says “expect the unexpected “ which is not new at all, and something she says every season! So forgive me for being skeptical.

I am tempted to make some snarky comments about Mrs. Moonves, but don’t want to get off on the wrong foot.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mom-of-three! He really is adorable!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Boy has some interesting Big Brother videos. This one covers all the previous contestants who have arrest records.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBXwkC71NXo

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is ET's interview with Julie Chen Moonves.
https://www.etonline.com/julie-chen-moonves-breaks-down-how-big-brothers-ai-twist-will-change-season-26-exclusive-228950
Julie says that she's part of the twist (possible AI Chenbot).
I couldn't play the interview on Firefox, but was able to play it on Chrome.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
!!OFFICIAL OWL COUNTDOWN!!

OWL says:
6 DAYS!!!

AAAAGGGHHHH
Hoot
Hoooooooot!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
RHAP is doing their own version of the Pressure Cooker live right now!

https://www.youtube.com/live/jpuAOb6AJNk?si=KB84KkrfACVCxPc-

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
link

The Today show article has photos of HOH room, bedroom and more info on upcoming season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree with one of the bloggers that the HOH room ends up looking cramped and cluttered this year.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
What I am wondering is where AI will be involved in the show? It could be involved in every stage: Who is the HOH, who is put up for eviction, who are the have-nots for the week, etc.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@Sharontharp

A little exclusive scoop to hold you over!

I've been hearing that there's a 17th houseguest on the #bb26 cast...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I read that AI designed the rooms, which hopefully is the kind of thing they will use AI for....rather than completely ruining the game with stupid twists

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the 17th cast member is a robot

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, July 12, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I don't like the HOH room.