TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2024: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts this coming Wednesday, March 8th. Thanks for the reminder, Mame. :-)

I was pretty disappointed that they no longer had the live feeds last year and kind of lost interest. I guess I'll see how it goes this year. Losing the feeds was a shame because the previous season was one of the all time best Big Brother seasons I've ever seen. We had so much fun watching the feeds and the shows and talking about it.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Earlier I had heard that Pluto TV Canada was hosting the feeds and they had a whole channel devoted to it. When I go there they are playing previous years. I hope they are! I don't like it without the live feeds.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that would be great!

Skootz

07-22-2003

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skootz a private message Print Post    
Premier is tonight Tuesday March 5 - excited

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So far we've met 4 of thr hgs. They seem young and sure of themselves

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The next four seem interesting. A couple of 40 somethings made it in

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
There's a funny thing- Infiniti is one of the sponsors this year- there's actually a car in one of the rooms of the house- and they had announced the winner would get a car; but in the announcements fine print it was actually they get a 2-year lease on a car...I mean they can sponsor the show but don't want to give a $60k car away? (and actually less than that because of dealers markup from the MSRP; probably more like $50k or so)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2024 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That's kind of sneaky, but I suppose getting a car for 2 years is better than nothing

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
How is this season going? Is it worth a watch?

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, March 24, 2024 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
We decided to skip it after the second episode. From the little we saw:
The returning houseguests (Spicy V. and Anthony) are working together.
Women band together...women completely fall apart.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just won’t watch with no live feeds. They took a wonderful show and gutted it. It’s just not the same.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Bummer!

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, March 28, 2024 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I just can't watch it without the live feeds. I work shift work and it was so nice to be able to watch whenever I wanted to see what was going on.

My favourite season ever was the online one where we got to watch with no stoppage in feeds for the competitions.

Disappointing for sure!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I have really been enjoying this season. The competitions have been really entertaining to watch.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 29, 2024 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
oh boy....Anthony is betraying Victoria. I knew they would eventually need to turn on one another and now he has the leg up. He is totally throwing her under the bus. Well I'm sure she would do the same eventually but surprised it happened so soon!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, May 02, 2024 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I felt a bit bad for her. And next week is the finale, so she will have all week to work the jury against Antony. She was very upset with him

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 08, 2024 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well Canada has their own Paul now…what a bad move in the end..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: