TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Outside the house: Archive through February 10, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That could be interesting..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, Jackson Michie put out a tik tok stating that he was going through rehab in the BB house, says he was addicted to xanex, cocaine and adderall. We all suspected this, but now he is confirming it. Bad look for the show, especially with the last couple of controversial seasons.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Kass accepting “other opportunities”?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
From Brent Wolgamatt (RHAP)
twitter.com/oneluckygay

"Sooooooo...I bring some tea. Although I haven’t been on Twitter much this evening, so this may already be out there...

Someone got *fired* today; they weren’t just pursuing 'new opportunities.'

I said what I said. Y’all heard it. I stand by it."

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gb, with that info, I’m wondering if Jackson is the cause of Kass getting fired. Perhaps she knew of Jackson’s addiction issues and covered it up. Until now.

Or, maybe its totally unrelated.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Long overdue.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, wait! They could find someone worse..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nah, they just need to replace Allison and we would be good.

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Well, there is a former reality tv show host with connections to the beauty pageant world who is currently unemployed who may be looking for a new gig. He also knows a couple of former Big Brother contestants.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the way most reality show casting has trended, it could be even worse.. Even more drama.

Still not unhappy that Robyn Kass is out!

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I don't know much about cocaine and adderall detoxing involves. I do know for a fact detoxing from xanax is very dangerous. It has to be almost always be done under medical supervision . Especially if any alcohol has been used with it. I can only imagine what dangers adding cocaine and xanax adds to it.

How irresponsible of bb to let this happen. It is amazing this didn't have a tragic ending. If this was a coverup they are lucky it only ended in a firing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 25, 2021 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hearing rumors that the guy who cast BBOTT is replacing Robyn Kass. I hope it turns out to be true because OTT is one of the best seasons of BB since S11.

BBOTT had the best live feed, right from the start. Showing each of them entering the house one by one. No stage with the HG awkwardly standing there. No Julie spouting her repetitive, scripted lines. Just the camera rolling with them exploring the house and greeting the next HG to arrive.

It was a reality show. It was glorious! I want that back.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 25, 2021 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just saw that it is confirmed that Jesse Tannenbaum will be the casting director for BB 23. This could be promising.

I know he doesn’t control the live feeds, and they probably will never do a BBOTT-style season ever again (boo) but just having fresh blood in production has to be an improvement.

Right?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 25, 2021 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
His experience is with Survivor and Amazing Race so he should be fine. :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay!! Thanks, MB!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ooh, OTT format was great! We can send vibes....make another big change....

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
OTT?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mame!

BBOTT was Big Brother Over The Top and it was only on the internet. It was to kick off the 'All Access' streaming service.

It was like old BB, we got almost uncensored feeds, innovative comps and once a week they did LIVE DIARY ROOMS!

I loved it, which means they'll probably never do it again. LOL!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks, but dangit, I probably would have enjoyed it. Oh well. I have high hope's for the new BB casting guy. I really enjoyed Amazing Race this season, even though it's not a show I usually follow, I was drawn to this cast.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, January 30, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mame, you probably would have enjoyed it! I think it was not available in Canada, though, unless you have a VPN.

I am hoping that some changes will happen this summer for BB23. I am now officially retired and can stay up all hours of the night. While working it was always a struggle to balance my BB fandom with the stupid work schedule.

I must be really missing BB since I keep checking back here for posts.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, January 30, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Me too! When is the new season? March? Or is that the Canadian one which they are already advertising.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Angela & Tyler are engaged. There is also a you-tube of his plan to ask her to marry him.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/big-brother-stars-tyler-crispen-223015700.html

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That was an AMAZING proposal! Great job Tyler!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was so sweet!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Awww lovely couple!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha .. . EvelDick @EvelDick
·
14m
I found out 3 things shaving my head:
1. There was a lot more gray in my hair than I thought. Seeing it all on the ground, I could really see how much gray was there.
2. I have a pin head
3. I have a big scar on my head that I have no clue where it came from.