TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Outside the House: Archive through December 05, 2023 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag TikTok Q&A. Blue joins 44:18, Reilly at 1:08:30. Duration 2:12:35. (Posted 7 hours ago.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dtNtlv1wDA

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Some of Cameron and Kyland on TikTok 11/28/2023. (Posted 9 hours ago.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1-TdKwBYak

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Somehow I'm living without TikTok and have unfollowed some on Insstagram out of disinterest.

Remember, Reilly was out of the house for most of the season and undoubtedly is aware of many things Matt and others said, some of which would likely be a turnoff for many women.

Coming out of the house, Matt, last I heard has tried to say he was just joking. Hmm.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I was looking on Cameo today and found a listing of Big Brother players who have accounts there. 13 of the 17 players from season 25 have accounts. Luke, Hisam, Red, and Blue are the four who do not have accounts with Cameo as of this posting.
https://www.cameo.com/browse/reality-tv/reality-tv-cbs/big-brother?page=1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just don't get the Cameo thing. I don't know anyone who would want to pay any of these people for a message.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me neither..

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I don't understand it either. They can't give you anymore info (under contract) than they do if you watch them on any other of their platforms. I follow mostly on facebook and Cam is the only one who posts there that I know of.

OMG Felicia charges almost 80 bucks to talk to her. LOL I wouldn't pay 5 cents to talk to her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is America’s post show interview on RHAP:

https://youtu.be/Oocc5HaF9vA?si=yD9EwvkavHlqYaR6

I found it highly entertaining. Hopefully someone else will too!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
God 101: Julie Chen Moonvies interviews Cameron Hardin about his religious life and also has some Big Brother questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkVPi5AhXHA

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Thank you Veganking. Being from the South I related to a lot of what he had to say. It very much is the way I was raised. I think that might be why I connected with Cam more so than the others.

On the other hand, America's video with Rob and Taren made me realize why I didn't like her or her game, and why I hate that podcast. I also realize why she doesn't have good relationships with the other HGs. She doesn't have much depth to her.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I had to do some searching to find the source of that interview of Julie and Cameron. Julie has it at her Instagram page.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Earth, did America really graduate from Brown University with a major in bio chemistry? And, was she working as a receptionist for a dermatologist's office?

It just doesn't add up for me.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Veganking, it's on Cameron's facebook page today.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Grooch.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 02, 2023 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"OMG Felicia charges almost 80 bucks to talk to her. LOL I wouldn't pay 5 cents to talk to her."

Earthmother, Felicia saw your post...and here is her response to it:
:-):-):-)
feli
image is screenshot from an episode

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, December 02, 2023 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
America is charging $50 for her Cameos. Her first 50 sold out in less than an hour.

The second offering also sold out. Cory and America’s YouTube interviews get thousands more views than the actual winner of the show.

They must be doing something right! In my opinion, they were the stars of BB 25, (not the BB TV show of course, but the actual show: live feeds) and if they were not in the house, I probably would have stopped watching after the first couple of weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
America's degree is in biology, which is not as heavy as biochemistry would be and with just a bachelor's wouldn't make her likely to be a scientist.

But she was a receptionist in a dermatology practice.

https://screenrant.com/big-brother-season-25-america-lopez-age-job-family-more/

It sounds like she has worked hard and has accomplished.

As for her BB interview s and the AmeriCory tour, I have become bored and have yet to finish an interview with her. But I have also pretty much moved on from this season. I already followed Cirie and no one pulled me to follow like I still follow Derek's and Claire.

And I can't imagine paying for A recording of any of them!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Sanfranjoshfan. That's exactly what I think about her and her mustard seed..LOL

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
From what I have seen, it seems the former houseguests have gone back to their cities and routines except for America. She has stayed with Cory and is planning to move to Nashville, Tennessee and learn how to drive a car. Participating in Big Brother has changed her life in a big way.

More TikToks (Jag, Reilly), a Cory Instagram, and Julie interviews Cerie for One on One with God 101 can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/@cuweniwant5402

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did Izzy ever participate in anything? She was the biggest bb fan ever. I would have thought she would have participated in people's tik toc and things.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Apparently Bowie Jane and Kyland are living at Todrick's house. They were on TikTok yesterday begging people for money.

https://x.com/danielaaguarino/status/1731499974687412512?s=20

Who says BB isn't profitable?!

(no idea how this works on TikTok)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Begging for money, really? That's pretty gross. A bunch over lazy grifters.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! And I read in the Twitter comments that JAG, the winner of $750,000 is also begging for money, along with his brother.

How much is enough to keep people from embarrassing themselves?

I also am kinda stunned that people are actually giving them money. As you know, I’m a huge fan of Cory and America, but I would never give them money. They should give ME money, haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess Jag will say anything without thinking to get donations.

https://twitter.com/danielanian1/status/1731679336317460803?s=61&t=mhGRLZeyjIwb9tzT7DxXgQ

I know it was a bad joke, but greed prevented him from realizing it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
6h
So weird. Only a month’s passed by since Noah’s been home. But each day feels like it’s dragging because we literally take things hour by hour to manage and cope with this new life ❤️

But I keep telling myself it’s all temporary until he’s fully recovered and out of danger ❤️