TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through November 10, 2023 users admin

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
They said goodbye to the live feeders and that's a wrap.

Thank you to all for the lively discussion this season. The first half of the season way more fun than the last half.

I hope CBS is listening and will make some changes.

I'll be back for next season!! lol Maybe a holiday surprise?

You all made it so much fun!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Lanzee, I would be happy with a Matt win, second hopefully Jag and lastly Bowie out at 3rd. I just couldn't warm up to Bowie and then she stabbed Cam in the back and she became my least favorite player.

Lanzee do you watch Amazing Race? They have a deaf father with his son running the race. They are my favorites because they are so kind and thoughtful to one another and other teams.

Lastly THANK YOU to all of the posters and members on TVCH. You make this site the one I read daily to keep up with BB and your time in posting day and night is GREATLY appreciated!!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp: Big Brother Host Julie Chen Teases BB25 Finale, How the Jury's Feeling, Plus the 'Holiday Surprise'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9-ik49OSo

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Bubbles! I agreed with you on that! First win, Matt, second, Jag and third, Bowie. Same thing, I couldn’t warm up to Bowie since day one.

I’m aware of Deaf father with his Coda son on the Amazing Race. Once BB 25 will be over then I’ll definitely watch it! I was busy watching the live feeds, lots of read plus I watched my favorite show - When Calls the Heart. Also watched my niece’s volleyball games. Lots of going on for me.

Definitely a big THANK YOU to all of the posters and members on TVCH. All ur ears are my Deaf eyes! Smile!!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Veganking, Grooch, Rosem, and the many other live feed posters: Thank You for keeping us all up to date with what is happening in the house. It is much appreciated.

To everyone here at TVCH BB area: It was wonderful to hang out here with you all for another season. Thank you for the great interaction and discussions. I know I would not still be interested in this show if not for all of you.

To DIPO: Thank you for keeping up and maintaining the Tweets, Etc thread. I always enjoy reading there.

To the ADMIN: Thank you for all that you do. I remember some seasons where we kept you REALLY Busy! Thank you for this opportunity to gather and discuss.

I hope for a Jag win tonight as I believe he has earned it not only with his competition wins but with the way he was able to sway people into believing that his plans were the best for them also. Beginning with Bowie's first HOH, Jag has directed exactly how everything went influencing as needed and deciding who needed to leave next.

Matt is a nice guy and yes he had a good social game, but other than that, he was lead by Jag.

Bowie, the sooner I forget her the better.

Hope everyone has a great holiday and is able to enjoy some time with family/friends. Till next season.......

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Boberg, thanks for your updates too. And to all of you die-hards that stuck it out to the very end, you have my admiration and gratitude for your hard work, even when feeds were boring or difficult.

Despite taking a few mental health “yatuses”, I really enjoyed the season, especially the first half. I hope that production takes the comp criticisms seriously and improves next season.

I wonder if the big holiday announcement is a winners/legends season, and if so, will there be live feeds?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I love all you guys so much!! I hope we get a winter season to clear our palette!!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Lanzee Happy Holidays.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1722706080398991621

The big winter surprise could be nothing more than these 3 ending the season.

What will it be

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I'll be here for the winter season and if they bring winners from Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor and the Challenge, I will know them all since I watch all of these.

Please no BB Josh, or Challenge Johnny Bananas. Don't like Josh and Bananas is on 2 reality shows at this time and will most likely win if they don't get him out right away. He is a pro at reality TV and that is his job where he makes his living....

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well we made it to finale. I wish any one of the Jury members could win. I don't care which one of the 3 in the finals win the game because I don't really like any of them.

I am so grateful to all of the amazing Live Feeds Posters here and all of the community and lively discussion which is what makes this show worth coming back to every year.

Here's hoping for a good winter surprise.

Vegan, thanks for posting the Julie and Sharon Tharp interview. Julie thinks Jag didn't lie to anyone? (among other delusions and a complete lack of knowledge for what has happened during the game).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all who posted here, posted links to tweets or interviews, or updates to live feed or comps. Your efforts are appreciated!

I also would like to see Matt win, Jag second, BJ last. I'm ready for the season to be over as it was a long one, but always fun to be here with you all!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes, Thanks to the live feed posters who stuck through it and fed our curiosity enabling us to avoid watching the feeds. Special shout out to Vegan who really hung in there. Grooch , Rosem and others thanks as well. ,

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It's been another year here. So many memories for us old-timers. Winter, spring, summer or fall I will be here for any season of BB. Thanks to everyone for continuing to be the best entertainment for me. Admin, as always you are the best. I may be back tonight to say final farewells, but it just depends on my mood..LOL Rosem, breaks were needed more than I would have liked. Thank God we will finally be free from Jagitis after tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Out of the 3 remaining HG, only Jag was slightly entertaining, IMO. He definitely played the game. Ad nauseum, but he played. He won comps, made plans, and evicted his targets. Unfortunately, I think he might have alienated most of the jury, so the default winner will probably be Matt.

Matt never really did anything in the game other than survive and win a few comps. He didn’t make any decisions or steer the game in any way. He was focused on trying to evict America every week. Not entertaining.

Bowie is even worse, avoided making any decisions and only won comps by accident. She spent most of the game working out, putting on makeup, and creating odd things on her head with her tiny bits of hair. Not entertaining in the least.

So I guess I hope Jag wins. Even though he shouldn’t even be there.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes EM hard to believe how many decades it has been. Very few red dots this year in posts. There were no HGs to be passionate about.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Happy Finale night! Another year almost down. Thank you to everyone for the updates, links, banter, laughter, and being the "someone" I watch BB with year after year!

Maybe we will all see each other soon!

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Smokey Happy Holidays!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I always know I have ya'all, even when I cant make myself watch the feeds

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
See you all at the reindeer games (or maybe some of you)>

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Will looks like an idiot

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
CBS/Paramount have removed the Live Feeds from their platform. In previous seasons they have left them up so that people could go back and watch after the show ended.

I have my theories about why this is, but whatever, just more proof of how much they hate the live feeders, ya know, the people who keep their dumb show on the air.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Scoot: as a long-time Dr. Will fan, I agree. Hair too long, face doesn't move, both-sidesing everything. Disappointing.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping it doesn't mean they won't have them anymore in future seasons.

I would be done.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jag, flattering himself in his final speech, was difficult to listen to.

Cirie looked very attractive last night.

Jarod is in big trouble with his mom.

See you all next time.