TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 09, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through November 09, 2023 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag is sitting on his bed, appearing to be deep in thought. What will he do tomorrow?
Now he heads back to Bowie and asks how the game is going.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag and Matt are talking at the bathroom lounge. They are comparing what Bowie has told them in separate conversations about wanting second place.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag says he has to live with the decision that he makes for the rest of his life. He says to Matt that taking you is a decision I would be proud of. Jag says he's okay with second place.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Bowie comes in the room and they say that they took their last evening shower. Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Bowie Jane is called to the diary room. Their reaction is, "Just when you thought it was over." Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag says he is going to sleep in the bed next to Matt tonight. He'll tell Bowie that they are having a slumber party.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag asks if the sheets on that bed are Cory's. Matt thinks so and tells him to bring his sheets from the scary room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are setting up the third bed for Bowie. They think she won't want to sleep in the scary room alone. Bowie is back from the DR. She says she is down for the slumber party.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag was called to the DR. Matt jokes to Bowie that they don't need to talk to me. Matt says, "So sad, the last night we are having together. It's all coming to an end." Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are all in bed talking with each other. Feeds went to WBRB, so I am out for the evening.

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
With today being the final day, i just wanted to send a big thank you out to all of you! You have made this season way more fun and bearable!! Looking forward to the next season and (hopefully) a more exciting cast of houseguests!!!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Final wake-up call is in progress.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree! TVCH is the best part of BB!! Love to you all!! Thank you for all of your posts !

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I'm OK with a Matt win. He is the most deserving of the three in my opinion. From the feeds last night, this is what the outcome will most likely be.

Feeds are back and lights are on. Then it's back to WBRB.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Last day of feeds. Jag is in the bathroom. Bowie is taking a shower. Matt still in bed.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Bowie heads off to take a shower. Jag says he's going to do DR (after brushing his teeth). Matt is still in bed.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Happy BB 25 Finale Day!!! I’m excited for tonight’s show. Since day one, I chose Matt to be my true Deaf fan, now tonight I wanted him to win as first BB Deaf contestant ever!! I bet u all know that I’m Deaf and so proud of him playing the amazing game. I know some of you don’t like him. That’s ok. That’s his own game. I hope you all will enjoy watching BB finale show tonight. I know for sure either Jag or Matt will win 3rd round comp and of course either will take each other all the way to end together as the minutemen.

I wanted to thank you all the amazing live feeders for a great job! I always love tvclubhouse. U all are fabulous!!! Thank you!!! \lm/

Let’s do BB dance for tonight!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I really have no big issues with any of them winning to a point- they've been somewhat nasty the last few weeks, but stuff like that happens.

Jag winning proves comps is important- but he got saved by a couple of twists. If he loses to Matt he'll be criticized for not dumping him at F4..or even F3 if he wins HOH tonight.

Matt winning proves the social game is just as important in winning comps- he didn't have to make a lot of decisions, and the one he did make (saving Jag) proved to be vital to him.

Bowie Jane only wins if we have a very bitter jury, and would be one of the biggest shocks in the shows history- though I think it's like a 90% chance she's going out in 3rd.

My prediction- Matt wins the last HOH, dumps Bowie, and wins 5-2. If Jag wins the last HOH and takes Matt it's 50/50 (probably 4-3 either side) but takes Bowie he wins maybe in a sweep...

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Matt has gotten up. Jag is out of the DR. Bowie says she just got called to DR. Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jag tells Matt that we walked into the house together, now we will be walking out together.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Bowie is eating at the dinner table and deals herself cards. All feeds are on her.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Bowie tells the live feeders thank you for watching. Matt says he hopes we weren't too boring. Jag gives shoutouts to people. Pluto just cut the feed.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feed 1 is the only one left. Matt gives shoutouts. Bowie gives shoutouts. Feeds are done on Pluto.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I still like Matt and Jag and feel alot of what they said about Felicia and others had to do with letting off steam after a long time of being locked up with strangers. I think either one of them deserves to win.

Bowie who? Even her silly hair is forgettable.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
This is what is being shown now.
final