TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 41 -- Season Recap? Part 1 HOH

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 41 -- Season Recap? Part 1 HOH users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm, we should get to see Part 1 of the HOH comp and then most likely a (boring) recap of the season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
31m
Tonight on #BigBrother the Final 3 sits down for the Memory Lane episode & maybe a sneak peek at Round 1.

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/tonight-on-big-brother-25-episode-41/ #BB25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
1h
Jury members get a special message from their loved ones at home 💙. A new episode of #BB25 is tonight at 8/7c.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Miss Hisam. That was one of the wrong turns in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
34 minutes in and all we got is the three of them talking about the other HG's, some of the clips were good to see and we didn't have to listen the 3 talk about them as much.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
This is all a waste of time! Nothing is happening so why not announce the winner tonight and get it over with!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
MeMe cracked me up! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
55m
F3 memories meal and videos from home did happen.. first lookback segment is Felicia and Mister B, the best partnership of the season 🙌

the rest of the memories/clips segments:
-Felicia vs Jared and Cirie after zombie revivals
-Red's got stories
-Cirie's annoyed, including my #1 moment 'OF COURSE IT IS!!'
-Hisam's Diaries (which the F3 haven't seen, so how does that work hmm?)

-America/Cory showmance
-Jag/Matt bromance
-Cirie/Jared secret
-Mecole's stolen steak
-Diary out-takes (the Diaries we should always get imo)

-Cameron's Denzel theory
-F3 videos from home: Jag's sister & new brother in law, Bowie's parents, Matt's mom

Final HOH Part 1 was When Universes Collide, with all four 'verses, sit on a disc on a rope, get slammed into a wall and dipped into scrambled eggs, get sprayed with goop.. will be completed on Thursday's finale along with all of Part 2 plus Part 3 live

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, that was a puzzling recap.

I remember that there was someone named Izzy on BB25. Did I dream that? Because I remember her having a pretty big role in the house.

I also must have dreamed that thing about Jared and Blue hooking up on the daily. I guess I must have a wild imagination.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes, they left lots of things out of this remembrance.And what a surprise to see that Bowue has parents, considering she never talks about family or personal stuff

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow first half hour should have been titled "The Cirie Show". Way to highlight her and her rotten kid. It's as if no one else should have any of their story shown. Second half may just be a waste of time. I at least got to see the jury video of getting messages from home, and that was so cute.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Bowie-Jane's parents looked just a bit old to be the age she is claiming to be, and she seemed a bit bemused to see them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was wondering how old they would look, considering her actual age.

They did mention Izzy, criticizing her game, saying it would have to totally change if she played again.

But I think that was on feeds, not on the show.

Very odd for the show to erase her.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: