TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 40 -- Nominations and POV????

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 40 -- Nominations and POV???? users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 05, 2023Molliegirl25 11-05-23  7:28 pm
Archive through November 05, 2023Molliegirl25 11-05-23  7:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome!! I tried. My first live feed posts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so bored with this predictable outcome. And also the fact that they are pretending that it’s all so unpredictable.

They need new script writers.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Goodbye speeches. Bowie says working with M&J since week 6. Matt says proud of her and impressed with her. Jag says MB wanted her out last week but he saved her and got out Cirie. Felicia says see they all knew I could beat them. It’s been a pleasure but he won’t do it again. Julie says never say never. Felicia agreed but plays to use her influence in the jury house.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
No one discounted her because she is a black woman. She is discounted because she didn't play the game. She was only there to help her disgusting son. She added nothing to the dynamics of the show in my opinion. Her being a Taylor choice is because of her race, not because she offered any entertainment. Taylor was an underdog and that is why she was so loved. She was no better than any other player who has floated to the end on the hard work and game play of others. Taylor did at least try and win some comps. She didn't sit in her room in a robe and hold court, like a queen. I like Cirie but not on this show.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I do feel bad for Cirie now another week with Felica. LOL I hope they don't have to share a room. Also more women would win BB if they were more loyal to each other. This is a huge problem with casting so many needy women who use men to drag them along.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that Jag was weeping before he had to vote out Felicia.

It is SO upsetting to see your &750K flying away. I would cry too.

Julie teasing a holiday surprise. This is messing with my RL timeline.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Felicia will only join the jury for the roundtable and then they all go to separate hotel rooms until Thursday

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Julie tells the HG HOH starts shortly. Tells them goodnight. HG will get Messages from loved ones. Julie giving info on two hour finale night. Julie says big announcement about big holiday surprise. She said nothing about live feeds. Final 3 drinking Champaign.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was shocked, yes shocked, that Jag and Bowie played that trick on Matt with the number

guessing. I have never seen anyone do that on the show before!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Now I need to go back and watch tonight so I can pay attention to what happened. LOL I was trying to post for you guys because I have enjoyed reading yalls posts when I couldn’t watch some nights. It was fun. Nerve racking but fun! I don’t know how you live posters do it all the time!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yep, they’re doing a winter season…rumors I heard it’ll be 12 HG, all winners from either BB, Survivor, TAR, or The Challenge- and that the format will be different to discourage pre-season alliances..

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I know the predictability ruins the interest in watching. At least the jury vote doesn't have to be unanimous like most of the evictions were.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes, thank you to Mollie and every other person who has spoiled all season for those of us on the west coast. There's no way I will stay awake tonight with the time change.

I'm glad to hear that Jag kept Matt. Personally, I think Jag has this in the bag and the majority of the jury will appreciate his play.

It doesn't surprise me that Cirie is still calling others names. Outside of Izzy, she was only nice to people when she had a use for them in the house.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I guess the writers strike and actors strike have really made game shows and reality shows take over, so another BB coming soon doesn't surprise me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That BB coming up.. Just not at all looking forward to that. I may skip having live feeds for the first time, but we will see.. I may forget to cancel. But if Josh is in the cast, I hope he is booted immediately.

But we still have to see what happens with this season. Keeping Matt could backfire, or not. I hope Bowie goes out next.
Molligirl, again, thanks and great job. And to all who have provided so much in terms of live feeds, results, show info and reactions all season, it wouldn't be the same without you.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hope we won't have to deal with Josh, but I think he will be on. It seems they all love his crying!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: