TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 35 -- POV and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- POV and Ceremony users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm, we should see the POV comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lots of meetings and talking about who should go. Jag saying Blue is better competitor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Showing Felicia pulling out the chicken in her pocket. (This happened a few or two ago).

She says she keeps stuff in the pockets of her robe because she gets hungry from all these conversations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cirie, is not pleased when she sits on her bed and eats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Picking players for the POV ....

Jag picks Matt.
America picks Felicia
Blue picks Bowie

They talk about how Cirie never gets picked. She says you are just bad pickers.

Blue says let check and she searches the bag and pulls out Cirie's chip.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cirie in DR saying she can't tell Blue that she is the target but wants to encourage her to win POV.

She says Blue is under the Jag spell. Cirie says that Jag is the most dangerous in the house and her life in the game is to figure out how to get him out of the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, I thought we would get the POV comp but instead we have backyard barbequeing.

Both Jag and Matt put on aprons without shirts to go and "cook".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Cirie trying to surreptitiously tell Felicia that Blue is really the target.

Felicia is upset that Cirie whispered to Blue when she hugged her to 'fight for her life'.

Now Felicia goes to tell Jag.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Jag goes on a DR rant about how he has been protecting Cirie ... forever; but now she might have to go sooner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So the POV comp is to compare photos from the humilicruise and put them in the proper order.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So it is physical and mental. Put the running back and forth will make it more physical.

And naturally they are not showing us how long it takes them to do the comps while they are playing.

I don't know why we can't have a timer in the corner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bowie was first and did pretty good.

Matt having a hard time figuring out the order. After several tries he finally gets it.

Now Cirie is trying, says she has to win this thing.

She isn't running, and they are playing waltz music in the background.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
America up, she gets it pretty quickly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jag is up, and did it pretty quickly.

No Blue, she is hurrying but gets a little distracted by Jared's photos.

Now checking the detail in the photos and has 5 wrong, she finally gets it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tp three times

10.36 Bowie
8.00 Blue
6.22 Jag

So Matt was slower than Bowie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Jag and Matt talking about how Felicia told him that Cirie told Blue.

Matt doesn't want Jag being suspect of Cirie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Waste of time going over this stuff. Blue is still the target.

So Jag doesn't use the VETO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it is Double Eviction on Thursday!!

YEAH!! (Hopefully Jag goes home and we can have a few fun final episodes. I didn't want Cirie to win but not I am rooting for her, LOL)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jag is insufferable. Felicia is a snake. And both are actually turning on people who are loyal to them..

Please please please let Jag somehow get nominated AND not win POV. Tall order, I know.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Tonight was the most boring competition I have watched in the history of BB, and I have been here forever. I do think I actually fell asleep during it.

Also the most boring TV show ever. Big Brother may have jumped the shark with this 100 day season. What were they thinking? (oh, writer's strike and no other content).

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Juju, I agree with you, this entire show was fill. To top it off, everyone has an alliance with everyone.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Felicia also kept her tooth in her robe pocket and it went through the wash cycle a few days ago. That is odder than the food.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I completely forgot the show was on last night.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Hwest! Does she have to take it out to eat? Im so embarrassed for her

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: