TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 33 -- Live Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 33 -- Live Eviction users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 19, 2023Seamonkey25 10-19-23  6:56 pm
Archive through October 19, 2023Wilsonatmd25 10-19-23  7:26 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
i hope...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Sunday 10pm: HOH comp, nominations, Scaryverse Johnny Mac demented dentist
Tuesday: veto
Thursday: double eviction

Johnny Mac demented dentist had a skeleton in a dental chair, I missed getting the screencap

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’m just hoping anyone but Matt wins HOH- make it a half interesting week at least…

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is a refresher on who Johnny Mac is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MSAG5rpcEko

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Too bad they couldn’t get Austin from BB17- his alter ego would be perfect for Scaryverse..

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I loved Johnny Mac.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something? Why does Jag 'have' to lose the next HOH?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting fact Hamsterwatch posted- there have been 94 total eviction votes this season; and only 4 of them weren’t for the person who was evicted (8 unanimous votes)- Cirie has made two of the 4 dissenting votes (1 was for Jared of course)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

So America is ok with throwing the M*oron epithet at Matt.

No, I am not sure what she called Jag, but she called someone "the dumb blond", which would be Matt. I couldn't make out the first word, but if it was the other word, she meant Jag, since Jag is definitely not a dumb blond, or blonde.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 7:04 pm

hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
18s
nominees-
Cory: Cameron's daughter shoutout, thank you, remiss to not blow up one person's game, Bowie - j/k .. Jag I know you're invisible HOH
America: shoutouts, haters & doubters winds beneath our wings, going after Aston M*oron & Dumb Blonde, it's personal, Cory I adore you

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jag..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Those insults were originally from the ZingBot visit a couple weeks ago… he called Jag a bunch of things which were car-themed, I’m assuming because they sometimes call him “Jaguar?”

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So producers felt ok with that epithet. But I don't think that was worth repeating.. Still, I guess producers kind of sanctioned it. (after reprimanding Jared)

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
America was likely referring to Jag ("Jaguar", an British luxury car) as Aston Martin which is a British luxury sports car. And to Matt as the dumb blonde.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I was more concerned with the m@ron part and remember, Americn went to Brown, she's not dumb..

Yep I know the sports cars that Zingbot was using in his zings..

And I don't blame America for being salty with them, or feeling that way.

I REALLY hate his assumption that he should get America to work with him, Matt and Bowie (Bowie should be concerned) to what.. having booted Blue, to help boot Feliia and Cirie and then boot Matt for him?

Oh yay Jag gets to play HOH back to back and win both and pov..

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought Julie's line last night was hilarious!

"When we return.... She taught him how to kiss. He taught her about The Constitution. But both have been schooled by Jag."

LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I know she was going for a laugh, but it was actually BB production that allowed Jag to benefit from twists. Funny that lots of people (me included) said Jag was the worst player in the game. Thus being incapable of “schooling” anyone.

BB has their narrative, and they’re sticking with it. Even when their “invisible” HOH is exposed on live TV, they continue to pretend that he is still “invisible”. The HOH emperor wears no clothes! I think they must be insane or something.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or they want this to be the last BB. After they do the all winners and bring back some obnoxious people?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: