TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 31 -- Invisible HOH Comp and ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 31 -- Invisible HOH Comp and Noms users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 10pm we will see the competition for the "not so invisible" HOH. And then eventually the nominations.

Just maybe we can find out that the current HOH has to throw the next HOH comp, LMAO, that would be excellent.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Guess no one was interested? It was pretty boring.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have it recording, watching other stuff that also recorded/recording tonight.. but probably will watch BB next.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Gosh did everyone fall asleep like I did?

At least I can fast forward through the recording. 10pm is too late for old me.

I just want to see the diary rooms and nominations

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I read it on another site and realized that nothing much was worth the watch. Most of it was what we already saw, what little of that there was. I chose to go to bed instead of waiting to watch. I only watched the feeds to see Felicia come out of confinement and what she had to say.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
TBH, the comp was super boring once you watched 2 or 3 go through it. The rest was even more of a yawner. They didn't reveal that Jag told most that he was the "invisible" HOH.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I do enjoy seeing the comics. I think it is terrible that the secret HOH can tell everyone who they are, also that they get to compete next week. I guess they really are handing out "super powers".

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, that would have been a good add to the "invisibility" twist. You can tell whoever you want, but if you do, you can't play for the next HOH!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was ok, but they should have included all the times.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I sort of watched it by listening to it in the other room, LOL. I was busy doing other stuff. Couldn't believe that they spent 50 minutes showing the same comp over and over.

I was hoping someone would get all the times since I was curious.

Jag is counting on being able to play the next HOH, the last time there was an invisible HOH (Claire) they were allowed to play but had to throw the comp.

This leads me to Hope/Believe that the next HOH will be a skill based or luck based comp to give a level playing field to everyone instead of physical which is what Jag wants.

He will panic if is it not a physical comp. BB really needs to take a look at these comps, it is so very obvious this year with Cirie and Felicia on the show that the comps are geared towards the men.

What happened to the card games and the guessing games, or even the spelling games. I doubt we will get bowlerina this year, they don't want to kill Cirie or Felicia, LOL>

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's so odd that they are keeping the comp times a secret this year. I wonder if it is because Cerie's times would be so embarassing? Why else would they do this? They used to give us all of the times. I don't like it. Feels sinister.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Brenda, it definitely feels like they are hiding things so they can manipulate the results.

I think it started because they screwed up one of the first comps and Matt had a really bad time, and then Jared screwed up and had a really bad time so they were protecting them both.

Then they were stuck with only showing the top 3, and they don't want to explain why they did it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: