TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 30 -- Live eviction and HOH?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 30 -- Live eviction and HOH? users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 12, 2023Dipo25 10-12-23  6:42 pm
Archive through October 12, 2023Karuuna25 10-12-23  6:55 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Did they ever show the big conversation on the live feeds between Bowie and Cam that he just mentioned to Julie?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I think that tweet misstated it. Sassy is more accurate (about Cirie's advice).

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kar, I know. Perhaps he didn't want to then tell them what Julie said about him winning the night and being original. Very odd.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cory probably didn’t want to undermine the “exquisite” bit to the HG.

He came up with a better joke on the fly, I burst out laughing when he said “good”

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Secret HOH and double POV this week..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julie tells the HG's that it's time for the Comicverse ... sounds like something has crash landed in the HOH room, you might want to check it out.

The HG"s run for the room and open the door. It is smoky and there is a giant Crystal in the middle of the floor.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Wilson, where did you see that?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good photo of the Crystalline Being, LOL
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1m
Julie says something has crashed in the HoH so they all rush up to see.... #bb25

https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1712649562035257511

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Julie rings in BB Comic week and says superpowers will be introduced all week long. BB Power of Invisibility will shield the identity of the new HOH, and then BB Power of Multiplicity will have the veto players seeing double.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch-

superpowers all week long
Sunday: Power of Invisibility shields HOH identity
Tuesday: Power of Multiplicity has veto holder seeing double
Thursday: live eviction

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Joker's BB Updates #BB25
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1m
Posted 6:58pm: (TV) Julie rings in BB Comic week and says super powers will be introduced all week long. BB Power of Invisibility will shield the identify of the new HOH, and then BB Power of Multiplicity will have the veto players seeing double. #BB25 #BBLF

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I heard Julie say that for hoh there's the power of invisibility and who has the hoh it will be kept hidden from the other hgs.

I couldn't make out what she said about the pov.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB25
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1m
Posted 7:02pm: (TV) Cirie opens the door and there is a large crystal structure on the table near the couch, the room has broken material on the ground and there is a haze in the air. HGs find nothing to read and Jag comments that Comicverse is the one that's left. Show closes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want live feeds now!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This could actually help whoever’s HOH if they want to make a move if they can keep their mouth shut…but POV could wreck everything too if it falls wrong..(and since it’s comic verse week I’d suspect it’s the comic POV too)

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
It should be an interesting week. I'm really interested in seeing whoever is HOH, will they be able to keep it to themselves?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So we wont know who HOH is until the show Sunday unless whoever gets it tells someone ugh!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The only one without a big mouth is Cirie.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Or maybe whoever it is will talk to the camera and tell the live feeders!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’d suspect we’ll find out quick once they do the comp (though since it’s a secret HOH it’s probably a one-at-a-time HOH, so we could be down for a bit)

And remember- Tuesdays ep is 75 minutes…

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
No feeds😔

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Oh, no! No feeds! Wahhhh!! I’m hoping to find a leak somewhere. HA!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I was not going to watch the show tonight if I had to sit through all of the unnecessary bashing, but it sounds like they edited all that out. I will be able to watch. How bad was Bowie's speech when she put Cam up?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
In order to keep the HOH secret, they will have to do the competition separately, which will make it harder to throw.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Earth mother, all Bowie said was I nominate Cam.

She did say that was it on the feeds too.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It will have to be in secret and they cannot deliberately throw it. SO all they can do is go extremely slow if it is a timed event, over estimate a count task.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They can't conspire on the nominations, and there can't be any Friday talks if they don't know who the HOH is. The veto competition will also have to be done one at a time if everyone participating has a partner.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What if no-one knows they are HOH.. in the DR everyone is asked IF they were HOH who would they nominate? .. Several people would say the same thing...so when the pics show up on the nomination screen ... more than one may think that they are the secret HOH... that could be fun.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Oh that sounds like a lot of fun Needmylifeback.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I love that idea, but once the three names are revealed, the house would know that one of them is the HOH.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This group will never keep their mouths shut, with the exception of maybe Cerie. Unless they don’t know if they are HOH.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds must of recently come back. They are in the bathroom area talking about the competition. Another conversation is in the comic room.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
According to Jokers, Jag won HOH, has told Matt and is debating telling Cory & America. His current target is Blue, he is not sure if he should put her up initially or put up Felicia and Cerie and backdoor Blue. Cory currently thinks Blue must have won HOH since she is not scrambling to stay off the block.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: