TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 29 -- POV and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 29 -- POV and Ceremony users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm, is the POV Competition and eventually the ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
3h
Zingbot is on #BB25 tonight so I want to post my annual tweet about how no audio actually comes from Zingbot. When he’s insulting the houseguests they’re just looking at a person in a robot suit silently swaying back and forth while Zingbot’s insults play through loudspeakers.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Felicia saying that she can’t believe BowieJane nominated her

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jag is talking like he has the game all wrapped up. Who knows, maybe he does

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
picking players ... Bowie picks Matt

Cirie picks Jag

(JEsus did someone check the bag to make sure everyone else was in there)

Felicia picks America

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, Jag threw Cam under the bus, saying that Cam doesn't trust her, and that Cam was bad mouthing her hard. And she just believes it.

She's a fool.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
32s
Scrambleverse message #wompwomp and Zingbot appeared on the balcony

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Another made up lie from Jag. He does it so easily. But he is worried about his parents hearing about a lap dance?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Omg otev made a song about Cory being a tiny man omg

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Where is everyone?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lying is part of the game, and Bowie had just been lied about by Mecole, so she should be aware.

For some reason, Bowie wanted to believe that lie. I put more of the onus on her than Jag.

But, what I have a real problem with Jag is his constant fanning the flames of Bowies hate. Whenever the mob starts to tire themselves out from trashing Cam, he purposely gets them all wound up again. He is purposefully cruel.

I would not want to do business with a person like this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mom, that song was cruel, but funny!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So funny and cruel lol. I think America had that and shouldn’t have been eliminated

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am also laughing at how little the ramps are for item and the wall

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It irritates the heck out of me that BB did show what Bowie actually said to Cam when he claimed he'd saved her. He's not going to be their winner do why protect his image like they've done time after time?

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Ark, what did Bowie actually say?

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I’m puzzled that they didn’t show POV ceremony on tongiht’s show. So I guess it will show on this Thursday night, live eviction show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ark, for fan favorite..

I'm not fond of the zings but the houseguests always claim to like them.

Lanzee, to create suspense?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bowie pointed out that Cam did not save her. She had positioned herself so that he had no reason to nominate her. She essentially saved herself and she resented him for trying to take credit gor something he didn't do.

Bowie hasn't done a lot in this game so BB should be showing her significant moments in the house in case she ends up being their winner. Instead they portrayed her as a helpless woman being saved by a big strong man snd then being ungrateful.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
She is portrayed exactly as she has been this whole game. What are her significant moments? We have seen and heard her time after time being carried by one person she knows is loyal to her. She chose to turn on him, yes for her own game, but he opened the door for her to actually play. None of those people would have bothered to even talk to her, until she got close to Cam. He trusted her to his core. When anyone brought up her name to put up he was the one who talked them down. He was the one who was duped. Good game if it works for you, but my opinion when they cut her it is her own making. She may luck out and sit in those final 3 chairs but she will not win this game, and she will not come near being AFP. The nastiness she is portraying now will negate all the good feelings people had of her two weeks ago. Matt and Jag used her to get rid of THEIR target, not hers. They fed her lies on top of some truths. She may have just believed them, but the way she is behaving and bashing him is far from being win worthy in my opinion. Cam gave her a home she desperately needed and never excluded her and also never made a final two with her until he felt he had to for his own game, which is fair play. He never suggested she go up even as a pawn. She is only being given credit right now because she won HOH. In their eyes she is still expendable and again will get stabbed in the back. She will have to fight like Cam is right now when they are desperate for someone to go on the block. Blue Matt and Jag are a final group right now. They will only cut Blue if they have to.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Mom of three….I agree the ramps were much lower and shorter. I can remember people struggling in the past to get up them. I think all this was made for Circe’s benefit. It was odd that she lost after the first clue and right before they dowsed everyone with red paint. She has said she didn’t want to get her braids wet and she has done that all season. I call FOUL!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ark, for explaining what happened.

It's interesting what she said. Since I haven't actually seen the conversation, I'm reading it as that how she positioned herself was that she never liked Cam, and she only pretended to be his friend and ally so he wouldn't nominate her.

I'm sure there are different ways to interpret what she meant when she said it. Or, it could have just been a quick retort to his perceived insult. We don't really know because we don't have a clue to who the real Bowie Jane is.

I'm starting to think that her zingbot insult really wasn't about comparing her to a shark because of her teeth. Zingbot was giving the hgs a warning that she is a cold blooded killer and they better watch out.

Even Cirie said Bowie is not who she seems to be and she is ruthless. Gotta keep an eye on her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One more thing. It was either in the recap at the beginning of last night's show, or the one before it. (I rewatched that one before the new one came on.) Jag was in the diary rom talking about Bowie being in his alliance with Matt. Jag said that he could see Bowie sitting in the seat next to him at the final two.

Is Jag so ruthless that he is going to cut Matt at final 3, or will he strategize a way to have another hoh do his dirty work for him so he doesn't get " blood on his hands"?

Jag is a great strategist, but sucks at jury management.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I would be a terrible juror. I would vote personal for sure. I would be a Bitter Betty. I guess I hold people to a higher standard, than I should in a game like this. I always vote for the underdog, especially if they aren't cutthroat.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think Jag knows that the jurors are all fans of the show. He isn't concerned they will vote personal; I don't think they will either. If he makes it to the end, he will win.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I think she really was aligned with Cam only because they were the only two that weren't in on voting Rex out. She knew that Cam needed to go this week but since he had done anything direct to her she was reluctant. The minute Cam told Jag that he thought Meme might be right about Bowie being aligned with Cory & America (which btw, wasn't exactly keeping Bowie safe) she had a reason to put Cam up. Once she'd made that decision, I don't think she was in the mood to hear Cam's exaggeration of all he'd done for her.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't know Earthmother, I've see more than one person say they are voting Cam for AFP just because they feel he is more attractive than Jag.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ark, while I agree with your 9:57 post, there are still some things I'm trying to figure out about everything.

When did she get so close to Jag and Matt? I never saw her strategizing with them. Did she align with them through Cam? I doubt it because the fugitives were a secret. So Jag and Matt must have approached her on the down low.

On the show, I think it was day 55 or 56 that BB showed them strategizing. When was day 55? Before her hoh reign or during?

This all could have been shown on the feeds, but how did I not have a whiff of it? Did anyone else see this going on?

She did say she wanted to keep the noms the same. But when Jag told her that Cam was throwing her under the bus, she said this was the perfect excuse she was looking for to put him up.

So, if all she was was looking for an excuse, than why the constant hateful trashing? Is it all an act?

I'm just pondering here. I'm just trying to figure her out. Because there's not much else going on in the house.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cameron's big bad talk about Bowie: After Bowie refused to hear anything about putting up Cory as the replacement nominee.....Cameron asks Jag, do you think there could be anything to what Meme said about America, Cory, Bowie working together?

Jag reports this conversation to Bowie as "Cameron is throwing you under the bus man, he is throwing you hard"

Bowie: "I just needed an excuse, now I have one." She interprets this as Cameron not trusting her. Never once asks Cameron about it, just takes Jags interpretation.

Hope she was a better lawyer for her clients than she was a team mate to Cameron.

To clarify an earlier question about what Jag said about the three of them.......he said Bowie was the perfect one for him and Matt to take to final 3. OF COURSE Jag also said they were mostly working with America and Cory to Matt in the BR. Jag is like fluid.....whatever the Minute Men need at the moment is where Jag is.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I have a problem with Bowie's behavior. I don't have a problem with playing her own game, that is why she is there. She feels she has a better path forward without Cam, that is understandable too. I do think she would have stuck with Cam and Red if he was still there. Her ability to be so hateful about it is my problem. She has never been hateful of those who actually treated her so badly. I might feel differently about her if her goodbye message explains it, but for now she is just another mean girl in my opinion.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
EM, I had posted about that the other day too. I said she's acting like Cameron is her lover and he cheated on her with her best friend.

I don't get it.

Who is the real Bowie Jane?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Keep in mind Jag is the one who poisoned Bowie about Cameron, just like he did with Cameron about Red, and neither one was true. Perhaps some of us missed that brief bit in last night's show. It was fairly subtle, but it did occur. In sequence in the show, it was right after Jag and Cameron talked privately, perhaps in the HOH room. Jag was, I think, later in the diary room and said he could spin what Cam told him, then went to HOH room and spewed a story to Bowie about Cam's betrayal of her, and it was pure bs.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: